What yet to be released games are you most looking forward to?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Add SKATE to my list too :D Played the demo last night and it is very cool.

Devil May Cry 4 trailer is up on PSN also!! Looks pretty fun :D Tonight I will be trying out Sega Revo Rally.

Guitar Hero is actually pretty fun, but I get bored with it after a while.

majorloser

majorloser

We're all getting Halo 3 next Wednesday...
Well, some of us are going to be getting it on the release date......

Tuesday September 25th ;)

Got my copy reserved at Game Stop.

I'll bet Clint got the Halo 3 Legendary Edition on order and has to wait an extra day :rolleyes:

(NOTE TO SELF: I guess there won't be many admins around here that day :eek: )

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Sega Revo Rally - don't even bother downloading the demo. I deleted it within 30 seconds. Big disappointment. Other than graphics, it is pretty much an arcade style game.

Skate on the other hand is probaby one of the coolest games I've ever played.

mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
Star Wars: Force Unleashed

Mass Effect

Fallout 3: PC

Half Life 2: Orange Box

Crysis: PC

Call of Duty 4

Thunder18

Thunder18

Senior Audioholic
I've got to say, I finally downloaded the Stuntman ignition demo for PS3 and the 3 levels they had available had me hooked. They have you re-creating the vehicular stunts very similiar to a lot of movies. Two of the demos had you as a fire chief driving through a town that seemed to have a volcano erupting underneath it with lava flowing everywhere. The 3rd one was just like the last chase scene in James Bond: Die Another Day with you driving what looks like an Aston Martin, chasing the bad guy on ice, shooting missiles at the right time for the dramatic effect. I never did make it through the last demo, but my local Best Buy ad says they are selling it for $40 this week, so since it's priced like a PS2 game, I'll pick it up sometime this week.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
bit the bullet

Today I took a chance and pre-ordered both Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect. They had better be good. The last game I pre-ordered was Splinter Cell Double Agent and that was a disappointment.

Now I have a reason to look forward to November.

Jim

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I noticed Stranglehold was delayed again looks like...Originally said this week, but now says last week of Oct. :( I looked for Skate at the same time but it looks like they were sold out at Frys; will be picking that one up when I can.

Kolia

Kolia

Full Audioholic
I'm looking forward to Mass Effect! I just learned there is a prequel novel out for the game. Going to get it later today. Gotta have my Sci-Fi!!! :D

The Orange Box will be out next week. I'm getting that too! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
I'm really looking forward to Mass Effect too. I didn't know there was a book. I guess I'll have to get that as well.

Hey, if I get the Orange box does my current Steam account get linked to the new purchase?

Kolia

Kolia

Full Audioholic
I'm really looking forward to Mass Effect too. I didn't know there was a book. I guess I'll have to get that as well.

Hey, if I get the Orange box does my current Steam account get linked to the new purchase?
No idea about the Steam account.

I just picked up the book.

Mass Effect, Revelation by Drew Karpyshyn
ISBN: 978-0-345-49816-8

mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
After reading your post, I asked my wife to pick up a copy. Man, there are some good games coming out over the next couple of months. Mass Effect, Half Life: Orange Box, Assassin's Creed, PG4.

Plus I still need to start and finish Halo 3, Bioshock, and Lost Planet.

Kolia

Kolia

Full Audioholic
I traded Lost Planet for BioShock. I found Lost Planet to be boring.

But I couldn't stop playing BioShock! I'm half way through my second campaign at the hardest level. That's the only achievement I haven't got yet.

Halo3 is relatively short. I finished it on the Saturday after it got out. I have a day job... ;)

mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
I started to play the Bioshock demo I got from Xbox live, but I decided to wait.

I went out and got Halo 2 & 3 so I'm running through Halo 2 whenever I can. I ran through the first Halo in 2 days on the PC, but I'm not as proficient with FPS on console as I am on the PC. But 10+ years on the PC versus 2 months on consoles.

I'll get there eventually I guess.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis