What yet to be released games are you most looking forward to?

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
Just wondering what everyone's waiting for. Here's my list in order:

1. Halo3 (360)
2. God of War 3 (PS3)
3. Grand Theft Auto 4 (PS3/360)
4. MGS4 (PS3)
5. Guitar Hero 3 (360, since i already have the guitar)
6. Call of Duty 4 (PS3/360)
7. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
8. Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
9. Killzone2 (PS3)
10. Rock Band (PS3/360)

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Big games for me right now are MGS4, Little Big Planet, Warhawk and GTAIV.

drunkmunk

drunkmunk

Junior Audioholic
in order...

Halo 3

GTA IV

and that's about it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Warhawk got a really bad review in PSM. After seeing the last trailer, I kind of stopped being interested in that one. The main issue being the fact that you can ONLY play multiplayer since there is no single player campaign.

Lair got an even worse rating (haven't read the review yet)...

In the near future: Stranglehold:CE and Heavenly Sword, both scheduled for Sept.

1)MGS4
2)Assassin's Creed
3)Folklore
4)Little Big Planet
5)God of War: Chains of Olympus
6)Resident Evil 5
7)Devil May Cry 4
8)GT5
9)COD4
10)Killzone2

Blacksite: Area51, Condemned 2, Jericho, Fallout3, Soulcalibur 4

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Hmmmm....Chains of Olympus is for PSP, so that isn't what I was after...GOW3 that is.

Thunder18

Thunder18

Senior Audioholic
They have been offering trailers of the game Timeshift on the PS store. I think that one looks really good. I think i'm losing my enthusiasm for Heavenly Sword. The few previews i've read make it out to be really repetitive after the first couple go-arounds. Still, Dirt from Codemasters, the demo has really got me hooked. As long as there is a lot of variety as far as vehicles and tracks go, I'll probably be getting that one.

Alamar

Alamar

Full Audioholic
Halo 3, Mass Effect, and [not to be release soon] Halo Wars are on my radar currently.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Timeshift looks OK; not sure if is a buy or not. Read a review of it and saw the trailer. Graphics didn't entirely impress, but the game play looks interesting, and the preview review said it is pretty good from what they've seen.

I think I was more curious about the Haze trailer. I think there are a few too many FPSs coming for the PS3 though.

I am totally still playing Dirt :D I can't beat that world record lap for the STi - the closest I can get is 1.09.40

I am also very interested in the game called Echocrhome:

July 11, 2007 - The first surprise of Sony's E3 2007 conference, a brand new game called echochrome was announced for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable. On PSP, the game will be delivered as a UMD game in stores, but for PS3, the game will be available by download ove the PlayStation Network.

This curious puzzle game by SCE's Japan Studio, echochrome is most simply described as a playable version of a M.C. Escher drawing. Created in simple black-and-white line drawings (Sony boasted that the game offers "The least graphics and yet most gameplay" of any game ever made), the title looks to play much like the PSP's own Crush or the upcoming Portal. You move on beams set in random space, and there are bounce boards and holes in the path that will complicate your movement. By rotating the stages around and adjusting the dimensions, you will be able to unravel the puzzles.

It's odd, but it's an elegant beauty that we're eager to see on PSP and PS3 in its full form -- the puzzles shown look deceivingly simple, but we've been promised that it gets much more complex once you're playing it. Look for more soon.

Last edited:
jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I guess I forgot about Assassin's Creed. I would go with:

1. Mass Effect
2. Assassin's Creed
3. Halo 3

(I haven't finished Halo 2 yet but both Halo games are a hoot.)

Jim

A

alexsound

Audioholic
Devil May Cry 4 - PS3
Halo 3 - 360
And don't laugh
Godzilla Unleashed for the Wii

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Well you can take warhawk off my list. I was expecting it to be shareable like the rest of the games on PSN and my "share group" was planning on getting it but since its not, I don't think I will be spending 40 bucks to play a game online only.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Warhawk is available NOW...(download from PS Store) for $40

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis