Worst Movie Ever Made?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I liked Event Horizon. Wasn't great, but wasn't terrible.

Dungeons and Dragons is definitely high up on my list of garbage also.

Driven makes my top 10 dumbest of all time too.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I also liked Event Horizon, I liked Sphere much more however. Event Horizon had a similar concept to Sphere with inferior acting, direction, and intent (pointless things like eyes being taken out of your head for no reason comes to mind).

Driven is pretty lame as well.

In responce to darien's post. I think that Uwe Boll must have large amounts of funds at his disposal, I can't fathom why any production studios would front him the money for his monumental flops. He did one with Jason Statham, also based off of a game (don't recal the name of the movie), that was supposed to come out last year. It looked interesting enough to watch at the dollar theater, but it never seemed to ever come out (it was Uwe Boll's most expensive production to date, but I bet Bloodrayne 2 will exceed that budget). I have no clue were that movie went, or if it ever even came out.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I know people will likely disagree, but I have to say Daredevil is on my list of worst also; easily making the top 10. Sorry, but it was complete dung. I initially turned it off after just about 10 minutes...then came back and forced myself to watch the whole thing since I rented it, and it didn't get any better. If it didn't have Garner, then it would have been even worse...

As soon as I see Uwe Boll mentioned, I know I can stop paying attention...:)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I know people will likely disagree, but I have to say Daredevil is on my list of worst also; easily making the top 10. Sorry, but it was complete dung. I initially turned it off after just about 10 minutes...then came back and forced myself to watch the whole thing since I rented it, and it didn't get any better. If it didn't have Garner, then it would have been even worse...

As soon as I see Uwe Boll mentioned, I know I can stop paying attention...:)
LOL, Daredevil does suck.

When I watched it Colin Farrel was the only thing in that movie that kept my interest. I personally think that Colin Farrel sucks for the most part, but his role as Bullseye was cracking me up. I liked his scene on the plane with the old chatty lady the best.:D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Haha, not a big Colin Farrel fan, but he is usually entertaining anyway...and his scenes were probably the most entertaining in that movie.

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
Seems to me that most people are just listing movies they did not care for, as opposed to the most horrible piece of s**t ever put to film, called a movie and distributed by a professional company. At least another recent poster just submitted a movie that really does fit this bill: Plan 9 From Outer Space. But one needs to watch it back to back with Troll 2, in order to determine the winner(?!).

Those movies (Troll 2 and Plan 9 From Outer Space) are in another league than what most are calling 'bad movies' in this thread. :)

-Chris

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Seems to me that most people are just listing movies they did not care for, as opposed to the most horrible piece of s**t ever put to film as called a movie and distributed by a professional company. At least another recent poster just submitted a move that really does fit this bill: Plan 9 From Outer Space. But one needs to watch it back to back with Troll 2, in order to determine the winner(?!).

Those movies (Troll 2 and Plan 9 From Outer Space) are in another league than what most are calling 'bad movies' in this thread. :)

-Chris
Have you ever seen Driven???? LMAO. The dialogue seems like it was written by a 6th grader and the acting was so bad it wasn't even funny.

I think it was you that mentioned Battlefield Earth too; well Driven left me with a similar feeling almost...it is that bad and so is Daredevil IMO.

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
Have you ever seen Driven???? LMAO. The dialogue seems like it was written by a 6th grader and the acting was so bad it wasn't even funny.

I think it was you that mentioned Battlefield Earth too; well Driven left me with a similar feeling almost...it is that bad and so is Daredevil IMO.
I have seen(well, okay, I turned off Driven like 1/2 way through) all three movies that you referenced. They certainly are not good movies by any measure. However, compared to Troll 2, they are motion picture masterpieces

Troll 2.... is.... that.... horrible.

-Chris

obscbyclouds

obscbyclouds

Senior Audioholic
I have seen(well, okay, I turned off Driven like 1/2 way through) all three movies that you referenced. They certainly are not good movies by any measure. However, compared to Troll 2, they are motion picture masterpieces

Troll 2.... is.... that.... horrible.

-Chris
I have to agree, as bad as Driven is, Troll 2 is in another league of terribleness. :D

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
You guys are making me want to see Troll 2 just out of curiousity...

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
So I have added Troll 2 and Plan 9 to the top of my netflix queue. If I have time I will try to watch them this weekend and report back. If needed I will record how far into the movie I make it just incase I can't sit through both.

I have yet to see either so this should be an interesting event.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
So I have added Troll 2 and Plan 9 to the top of my netflix queue. If I have time I will try to watch them this weekend and report back. If needed I will record how far into the movie I make it just incase I can't sit through both.

I have yet to see either so this should be an interesting event.
Please watch plan 9 and let me know what you think......I warned you!;):D You won't believe it's a movie released from a studio!

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Please watch plan 9 and let me know what you think......I warned you!;):D You won't believe it's a movie released from a studio!
I will try to watch them back to back...we will see how it goes.

G

Gasman

Senior Audioholic
The movie that sticks out most (IMO) was Bad Santa.
Heck, 4 years after, and it still sticks in my mind as one of the worst movies.
Granted, I have seen people either love it or hate it.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I didn't read through all 5 pages, but I have one that takes the cake.

Gigli.

SheepStar

J

JonBaker99

Audioholic
http://www.imdb.com/chart/bottom

IMDBs top 100 worst movies of all time. I would also like to add to the list Murdercycle (A meteor falls to earth near a secret CIA military hideout and merges with a motorcycle and it's rider to create an alien soldier bent on recovering an alien artifact.)

J

JonBaker99

Audioholic
Ahh totally missed that someone already posted the IMDB Bottom 100.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis