D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The amount of time it would take for Congress to remove Biden, the Nov election would be over and whomever is to be leader would have taken office in Jan 2025.
But isn't Biden not running again?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
while I tend to agree as a Pa resident I will tell you this.........

Pa has the 3rd highest infrastructure tax per gallon of gas, behind only Ca and Il in believe

Previous Gov who created the big tax increase did little to show for it and he was from the 'Private sector'

Shapiro on the other hand has shown me more of his infrastructure improvement in his short term as Gov, I95 bridge rebuild and what is apparent in my own county West of Philly.
Does the Gov have the power to unilaterally spend state funds on roads, are these state, local or Federal highways?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
But isn't Biden not running again?
Not the point- if POTUS is unfit for office, they need to come up with an official succession plan. Just saying "He'll be gone soon enough" doesn't work and they're just letting him go on his merry way. I did hear a clip from a recent event with his sounding coherent, but that was only about a minute long. Other videos had him mumbling and stumbling. we can't have that.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
What I’m curious about is, if he’s not fit to RUN for president why is he STILL president?
It’s just your opinion that Biden is not fit to run for president. He decided to not run because other people convinced him that he likely, but not for certain, would loose.

As for removal as US President there is the 25th amendment. I’m not seeing that happening, are you?

Not even the Republicans are dumb enough to try impeaching him for being unfit. But when knows about the current GOP.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Not the point- if POTUS is unfit for office, they need to come up with an official succession plan. Just saying "He'll be gone soon enough" doesn't work and they're just letting him go on his merry way. I did hear a clip from a recent event with his sounding coherent, but that was only about a minute long. Other videos had him mumbling and stumbling. we can't have that.
Your succession plan is written in your Constitution. You have the 25th amendment as well as impeachment.

Besides, when are you calling for Trump to not run for president as he obviously have a serious mental decline?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Does the Gov have the power to unilaterally spend state funds on roads, are these state, local or Federal highways?
in Pa the Gov 'is' the head of PenDot, at least he was last I looked. Regardless the previous Gov(Wolf), a complete waste of space is to blame for alot of our absurd taxes. Present Gov (Shapiro) is doing a much better job from what I see in my local sector.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
It’s just your opinion that Biden is not fit to run for president. He decided to not run because other people convinced him that he likely, but not for certain, would loose.
LMAO, 'just our opinion' ?? !! I got news for you since you're out of this country, it's an opinion shared by millions and I'm just talking Dems ! yeah, Joe got his marching orders ;)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
LMAO, 'just our opinion' ?? !! I got news for you since you're out of this country, it's an opinion shared by millions and I'm just talking Dems ! yeah, Joe got his marching orders ;)
I was wondering when you would put the nativist card in play, yet again.

Millions supported Biden as President when he was running for a second term and same for Trump. It’s just their opinion that they can express in the voting box.

Removing a sitting President, as @William Lemmerhirt alluded to, is very different.

Chanting Hang Mike Pence while storming the Capitol because Trump lost the 2020 election is the current GOP, though. That’s the major difference between Democrats and GOP today, don’t you think, as a self-proclaimed Independent?

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord

As for removal as US President there is the 25th amendment. I’m not seeing that happening, are you?

Not even the Republicans are dumb enough to try impeaching him for being unfit. But when knows about the current GOP.
You’re right. It is my opinion that he’s unfit but it’s not mine alone. Doesn’t make it wrong just because it’s not yours. That’s the thing about opinions. They’re just that.

He decided not to run? No, he’s was pushed out to pasture. He doesn’t even decide when to take a dump. You have no idea what people told him.
And btw, what do you think the reason is that they told him, he likely would have lost?
Certainly not because he’s so capable and competent, right? I mean why bench him only to run the B squad?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You’re right. It is my opinion that he’s unfit but it’s not mine alone. Doesn’t make it wrong just because it’s not yours. That’s the thing about opinions. They’re just that.

He decided not to run? No, he’s was pushed out to pasture. He doesn’t even decide when to take a dump. You have no idea what people told him.
And btw, what do you think the reason is that they told him, he likely would have lost?
Certainly not because he’s so capable and competent, right? I mean why bench him only to run the B squad?
How exactly can "they" have forced Biden to not run for President again? If he still wanted to run there is nothing "they" can have done to force him to quit, so what is your play here? Spell it out please. At least I gave a couple of possible ways to force him out out office, however unlikely.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
How exactly can "they" have forced Biden to not run for President again? If he still wanted to run there is nothing "they" can have done to force him to quit, so what is your play here? Spell it out please. At least I gave a couple of possible ways to force him out out office, however unlikely.
Not so fast. What do you think the “other people” that convinced him he would likely lose actually said?

I personally think they had a safety meeting and had to sit him down and tell him he’s done. By them I mean the whole demobama crew and Bidens team.
The embarrassing thing for them is how long it took.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja

I think he had plenty of his own party calling for him to remove himself from any re-election bid. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/democrats-who-have-called-on-joe-biden-step-down/story?id=111854551

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Not so fast. What do you think the “other people” that convinced him he would likely lose actually said?

I personally think they had a safety meeting and had to sit him down and tell him he’s done. By them I mean the whole demobama crew and Bidens team.
The embarrassing thing for them is how long it took.
I think that Biden showed how much he loves America that he willingly stepped down from a second term, however slim the odds of winning, to try deny the malignant narcissist Trump a second term. Very, very few in power does that.

You still haven't answered my question how "they" can have forced him not to run if he didn't want to step down.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I think that Biden showed how much he loves America that he willingly stepped down from a second term, however slim the odds of winning, to try deny the malignant narcissist Trump a second term. Very, very few in power does that.

You still haven't answered my question how "they" can have forced him not to run if he didn't want to step down.
Haha. You not answered me first.
What was told to Biden to “convince” him that he’d likely lose!
Yes. I did answer you.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Besides, when are you calling for Trump to not run for president as he obviously have a serious mental decline?
Woops, you can't ask that. It would expose their hypocrisy. ;)

I'm not even understanding why this is an issue now? They complained he didn't step down for the next election. Now he needs to step down immediately. The GOP covered up Reagans condition during his second term.

The replies should be interesting lol....

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Biden and Trump are both too old and mentally unfit to be President. I just wish that the GOP would have given us a viable alternative to Trump. I'm an independent but I probably would have voted for Nikki Haley if she was on the ballet. As it stands, I will vote for anyone over the convicted felon.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Haha. You not answered me first.
What was told to Biden to “convince” him that he’d likely lose!
Polling over time and different demographies was of course what was used, and as they run a professional campaign they have much polling that is not publicly available as well. Biden is a rational man, after all, and loves his country, but convincing him that these polls were representative took some time, I speculate.

If the polls has been 60% Biden do you think he would have stepped down?

Now, your turn. ;)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Polling over time and different demographies was of course what was used, and as they run a professional campaign they have much polling that is not publicly available as well. Biden is a rational man, after all, and loves his country, but convincing him that these polls were representative took some time, I speculate.

If the polls has been 60% Biden do you think he would have stepped down?

Now, your turn. ;)
From previous post:
I personally think they had a safety meeting and had to sit him down and tell him he’s done. By them I mean the whole demobama crew and Bidens team
His feet were dug in, hard. I don’t believe for a second he stepped down in his own.
What was the reason he gave…
So you think they showed him the polling numbers and he just made an about face?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis