What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
The Eversolo DMP-A6. I know the general opinion that it is over priced compared to the WiiM line. Probably very true but this is one well built piece of kit and I am excited to own it.
1000020212.jpg

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Overpriced ? not at all, hell, over on the 'boutique' forums they think it's mid-fi at best, LOL.

Congrats, it's still firmly on my radar as well, just haven't pulled the trigger yet

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Overpriced ? not at all, hell, over on the 'boutique' forums they think it's mid-fi at best, LOL.

Congrats, it's still firmly on my radar as well, just haven't pulled the trigger yet
I also learned that a usb cd rom can be connected to either rip directly or for playback. The Denon disc player is now considered retired and going to pick up the cd drive.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Just got a Sonos Move 2 in black along with a wall-mounting and a case. Amazing how loud it can get to fill a room with sound. Needed something I could plug in and play indoors and take outdoors as needed. Will be testing it out at the lake.
View attachment 67920
Sonos app continues to be an issue. Couldn’t get it to sync to my Sonos system so I returned it. They make good equipment for what it’s intended for, not audiophIle, but their app is a major issue.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
I like Phil Aston’s Now Spinning on YouTube. The only problem is I end up buying all the good stuff he reviews. I waited and Bought Deep Purple’s Machine Head 50th anniversary box set when the price dropped and just bought the Technical Ecstasy Black Sabbath box set when the price dropped. It has a concert from the supporting tour not available on Qobuz. That tour had the 1st concert I ever went to. Montrose with Sammy Hagar on lead vocals opened the show. An album cover with 2 robots doing it on an escalator. What’s not to like for a teenager.
IMG_4519.jpeg

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I got a new mouse and keyboard. Can you tell? :)
Sure can....at least you aren't using one of those gosh-danged cell phones...you can always tell the tainted posts from those that use those Sagan-Forsaken contraptions. :)

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
Sure can....at least you aren't using one of those gosh-danged cell phones...you can always tell the tainted posts from those that use those Sagan-Forsaken contraptions. :)
I don't use a phone for this stuff but around this time in the evening I go to my bedroom and use my tablet. It takes a lot longer to type and i make a lot more tpyos.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Just received the 5oth anniversary edition of Feats Don’t Fail Me Now with the bonus disc with a concert from 75.
IMG_4520.jpeg

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
Thus your screen name?
Screen name is of course Grateful Dead but also that I make tons of typos.

These things are because I have to administer thyroid medication cream to the inside of my cat's ear twice a day and I don't want to medicate myself in the process.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Nice looking cap with my favorite cheap beer logo. I usually drink Natty at home and Mich Utra when out and about. Coors light when I'm in Colorado. :)
1718997966739.png

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
$5200 on a full rebuild and new rear springs on the AST coilovers for the STI and they are saying they believe the power steering pump is going (car is 13yrs old, but only has 42K mi.). I noticed some issues during hard cornering where it doesn't seem to hold pressure and I get severe bump steer for a second. Pump not available from the dealer at the moment...so have to pick it up and wait until they can get one. It is getting very expensive to own this car :eek:

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
$5200 on a full rebuild and new rear springs on the AST coilovers for the STI and they are saying they believe the power steering pump is going (car is 13yrs old, but only has 42K mi.). I noticed some issues during hard cornering where it doesn't seem to hold pressure and I get severe bump steer for a second. Pump not available from the dealer at the moment...so have to pick it up and wait until they can get one. It is getting very expensive to own this car :eek:
Pic of it at the shop. Not bad for 13 yrs

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Yesterday was the day for reissues. Weird how multiple releases come out on the same day after months of waiting. They must know when I get paid. Received the latest Jethro Tull box set. This one is for the late 70s live album, Bursting Out. The Tull sets set the standard for reissues. They are all in book form so all 15 line up like a library. 3 CDs and 3 DVDs all with unreleased stuff including a complete Madison Square Garden show from the Heavy Horses 78 tour and an excellent 96 page booklet in the middle. All at a reasonable price compared to other acts reissues. Less than $50 US on Amazon. Steve Wilson is a wiz with his remix and remastering work including all of this live music.
IMG_4536.jpeg

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I need to replace the pump on my truck too. I'm going to upgrade and get some fancy hydro assist setup to turn the tires easier. Our roads out here are horrible and I need something to help keep the tires pointed in the right direction.

I suspect my wife's Durango has a steering issue caused by these roads too. This is getting annoying.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Screen name is of course Grateful Dead but also that I make tons of typos.

These things are because I have to administer thyroid medication cream to the inside of my cat's ear twice a day and I don't want to medicate myself in the process.
Aside from your avatar didn't realize crazy fingers/dead association....

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
Aside from your avatar didn't realize crazy fingers/dead association....
Back in 2002 I was looking for a screen name and looked at a list of grateful dead songs. I've always loved the song Crazy Fingers, but changed it to crazyfingers.

Your rain falls like crazy fingers
Peals of fragile thunder keeping time
Recall the days that still are to come some sing blue.
Hang your heart on laughing willow stray
Down to the water, deep sea of love
Beneath the sweet calm face of the sea swift undertow.

Life may be sweeter for this, I don't know,
See how it feels in the end.
May lady lullaby sing plainly for you soft, strong, sweet and true.
Cloud hands reaching from a rainbow tapping at the window, touch your hair
So swift and bright strange figures of light float in air.

Who can stop what must arrive now? something new is waiting to be born
Dark as the night you're still by my side shine inside .
Gone are the days we stopped to decide where we should go, we just ride.
Gone are the broken eyes we saw through in dreams gone, both dream and lie.

Life may be sweeter for this, I don't know,
Feels like it might be all right,
While lady lullaby sings plainly through you love still rings true.
Never could reach it, just slips away but I try.

I was at this show

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis