D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think it's nano, but none of them fits. It's weird the nano would fit in the top part w/o the gap. This is for my Samsung Galaxy Tablet. Am I seeing this wrong???

1712507570751.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Ok think I got it. This is a wifi only/no phone. Therefore only sd card.

blaizx7

blaizx7

Audiophyte
I had a similar issue with my Samsung Galaxy Tablet before. It turned out the SIM size was off; I was trying to use a nano SIM, but the slot was designed for a micro SIM. It was a bit confusing at first, but once I figured out the right size, it fit perfectly without any gaps. Also, when I was traveling through Europe, I used an eSIM from Esim Europe, which made things super easy—no swapping physical cards. Just a quick setup and I was connected! If you're still having trouble, double-check the SIM size for your model.

J

jameslee45

Audiophyte
I had a similar issue with my Samsung Galaxy Tablet. I was trying to use a nano SIM, but the slot was actually for a micro SIM. Once I switched to the right size, it fit perfectly. When I traveled to Europe, I used an eSIM, which made things so much easier—no need to swap physical SIM cards. If you're having trouble with Globe SIM registration, double-check that you're using the correct SIM size for your device, as that can sometimes cause issues too.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis