D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
What I don't understand is how Trump became the candidate once more. Is the republican party that f'in stupid to put back in charge a lying, cheating, back stabbing, ignorant of world affairs loose canon? Are the majority of republicans that uneducated? Seriously WTF?
I think it's they like his policy, but also there are probably a fair amount of "closet" voters at this point given his multiple indictments. A small percentage of them still believe he's innocent of all of the charges, but I think most of them do not. Conservative radio has been pushing for Trump a lot, but to Fox's credit they have mostly avoided him because Murdoch doesn't like him. In the end MAGA wins out. Even though they are a small percentage, they also are the most vocal, and most energized IMO.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think the operative word is desperate, they really have little to go on generally other than fear/whining/accusing the others of what they do, etc.
I don't think the right are terribly interested in journalism. Not "centrist" journalism but as I like to say "real news on the left." When "fake news" was being used a lot back then, I think you could argue the right were even more fake in their reporting. I also think it actually reduces any conservative voice on the WWW, a place that has infinite possibilities. Which is sad when I think about it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I don't think the right are terribly interested in journalism. Not "centrist" journalism but as I like to say "real news on the left." When "fake news" was being used a lot back then, I think you could argue the right were even more fake in their reporting. I also think it actually reduces any conservative voice on the WWW, a place that has infinite possibilities. Which is sad when I think about it.
Well, fake news was coined to express what the right preferred in the way of "journalism"....which it really isn't, is more about raging about things some people on the right want to hear and are too lazy to do any actual research for. I think the "news" on the right side of the spectrum just does this more often now, particularly the perversion of fact/truth.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Perhaps Joe should send his stupid dog to the border, might do some good ;)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Perhaps Joe should send his stupid dog to the border, might do some good ;)

This isn't even close to the same level of shenanigans that Donald Dump Trump is playing on. This must be Fox News desperately trying to keep the bad light off Putin's bitch.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
What I don't understand is how Trump became the candidate once more. Is the republican party that f'in stupid to put back in charge a lying, cheating, back stabbing, ignorant of world affairs loose canon? Are the majority of republicans that uneducated? Seriously WTF?

View attachment 66223

Logically, that makes everyone in the Republican party who voted for Trump, Putin's bitch.

or this
View attachment 66224

or this

View attachment 66225
Sleepy Joe Must Go!!

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
This isn't even close to the same level of shenanigans that Donald Dump Trump is playing on. This must be Fox News desperately trying to keep the bad light off Putin's bitch.
Inflation Joe Must Go.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Inflation Joe Must Go.
Its always the current president that gets blamed for fiscal policies of the previous president which in this case would be Putin's bitch, Trump. It takes about 4 years to see the effect of policies laid down by an administration. That's a fact. Blame it on your beloved Trump.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Its always the current president that gets blamed for fiscal policies of the previous president which in this case would be Putin's bitch, Trump. It takes about 4 years to see the effect of policies laid down by an administration. That's a fact. Blame it on your beloved Trump.
And the inflation was global as well, and US did better than your advanced country trading partners.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well at least it wasn't God's with Trump. ;)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
you guys crack me up, the threads about 'Joe' and you whine and cry about Trump, LOL ! They both suck !

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
Sleepy will be out, Trump will win. He won't be able to get enough illegals into the country to vote for him by election time.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
you guys crack me up, the threads about 'Joe' and you whine and cry about Trump, LOL ! They both suck !
It was you who said if another Trump comes along in 100 years that would be too soon. ;)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Sleepy will be out, Trump will win. He won't be able to get enough illegals into the country to vote for him by election time.
The illegals who vote for drumphy came over years ago :) If Joe is sleepy, does that make drumphy walking dead?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
But of course, you have the evidence for this, right? Why are you hiding it?

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Wasn't Trumpy supposed to take care of all this border business years ago ?
He sure harped about it daily and if you ask me, being anti-immigrant is what got him elected in the first place.

Maybe when Mexico finally starts sending those checks to pay for his wall he can pay a little towards his mega judgements and legal costs with some of it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis