T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Houston Texans huh! Looks like they have a elite quarterback. He's picking apart the Browns D. SB?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I will tentatively pick KC to win the AFC. Funny though this year is because of their defense. They are pretty fast. SF in the NFC. They can put Sneed on the opponents best receiver and it really increase their chances of winning.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
They had a stat of the Browns 13 PA at home and 29 PA on the road. Well now it's over 30 PA. :D

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
I will tentatively pick KC to win the AFC. Funny though this year is because of their defense. They are pretty fast. SF in the NFC. They can put Sneed on the opponents best receiver and it really increase their chances of winning.
Plus KC has this X-factor, seems to be working out pretty good so far. :D
GDw9vRFWwAA3AKh.jpg

Swifty O face! KC new Mascot. :D
AA1mX687.jpg

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Boooooooooo!!! Pitt/Bills canceled till tomorrow. Wear a mask and gloves wussies. There are workers out there in the cold who make a fraction of what they do.

CBS said the Bills were offering $20 per hour for people who are willing to help them shovel.

Edit: ok I suppose. 1-2 feet of snow. 50 mph winds in some places. I was like WTH. The temp is 18. That's pretty good.;)

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Boooooooooo!!! Pitt/Bills canceled till tomorrow. Wear a mask and gloves wussies. There are workers out there in the cold who make a fraction of what they do.

CBS said the Bills were offering $20 per hour for people who are willing to help them shovel.

Edit: ok I suppose. 1-2 feet of snow. 50 mph winds in some places. I was like WTH. The temp is 18. That's pretty good.;)
This is what happens when you put a Democrat in charge ! ;) ;)

on a serious note, better to err on the side of caution I suspect.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Both those games are too close to call for me. But being a Steelers fan, I really don't have a dog in the NFC hunt. I lived in DFW for over 30 years but I'm not much of a Cowboy fan. Growing up in Pittsburgh we were taught to hate them but living in DFW for so long has tempered my hatred to mere indifference. I live in Jaguar country now and I sort of like them.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Houston Texans huh! Looks like they have a elite quarterback. He's picking apart the Browns D. SB?
Agreed. Looks the Houston has their QB of the future. And with all of the draft picks they got for Deshaun Watson their future looks bright indeed.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Agreed. Looks the Houston has their QB of the future. And with all of the draft picks they got for Deshaun Watson their future looks bright indeed.
Watched him pick apart Saints, dude made some deep drops with very good accuracy.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.

The Packers don't need to pay much- people volunteer and then, everyone has the option to stick to the Aluminum benches or rent a cushion. I would never sit on the bench- the cushion is $7 and it's well worth it.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Packers Cowboys game about to start. Getcha popcorn ready. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Superb throw 20-0 GB. Camera shows JJ's back toward the field. :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis