D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Viking guys on local radio suggest because Lions have extra cap they should go after Kirk Cousins in the off season.
1704930021248.png

Verdict: don't ever trust those guys. We ain't ever won nothin'. :rolleyes:

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Primanti's sandwiches with fries in the sandwich. I grew up there but never cared for them. I want my fries on the side thank you. But I do love Buffalo Wings. Wingstop is my favorite now in NE Florida as it was when I lived in DFW. You still live in Buffalo and if so, what is your favorite in holy shrine of wings?;)
I don't mind the fries and slaw on the sandwich, but that thick white bread is just the worst.
Went to Primantis about 7 months ago...not impressed. Liked Arbys better !!

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
You are correct sir. Luckily the Steelers are used to playing in similar if not quite as extreme weather as the Bills.
correct, P'burg has never had a game canceled at home for the snow like the Bills did in '22. As I like to tell folks, unless you've lived in the 'Lee' of the Great Lakes you have no clue as to what snow is (East of the Rockies) !

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
I don't mind the fries and slaw on the sandwich, but that thick white bread is just the worst.
Went to Primantis about 7 months ago...not impressed. Liked Arbys better !!
I don't like fries and slaw on the sandwich. I also don't like the thick bread, but I guess it's needed to hold this sandwich together.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Bills Steelers game to be very interesting. Single digit temps with snow and wind conditions.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
-5, wind gusts in KC. Real football. :cool: Poor Miami. :p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Bills Steelers game rescheduled for Monday due to weather. Kinda saw that coming.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Cleveland Houston game to start in about half an hour. I'll be tuned in. :)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
And only available on Peacock streaming services so I'm going to miss it. :(
just a sign how greedy the NFL has become, screw 'em !

Bills game moved to Monday afternoon, shame, I remember when Western NY'ers were a tough lot !

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan

Bills game moved to Monday afternoon, shame, I remember when Western NY'ers were a tough lot !
Agreed I'd rather miss watching the game than subscribing to yet another streaming service. I'm ok with the Monday game if it means more Pittsburgh fans being there. Did you ever attend a Bills playoff game? I was at a couple of Steelers playoff games before I moved to DFW in the early 80s.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja

I think they are more worried about the fans drinking like crazy and dying in the stands.:oops:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis