highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Who is doing it?
Why are they doing it?
What does it have to do with border security?
You haven't seen or heard anything about this?

Why do you need to ask why they do it? MONEY!

I hear about it in MKE but apparently, this is a hub for trafficking.

Search for it in every border state and you'll find it.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You haven't seen or heard anything about this?
Nope. Obviously pimps & prostitutes, but human trafficking, heard the term but never really bought into it. I interpreted this was tied with the border, which I never really could understand. Faux also does a tremendous job with their documentary series on trafficking, borders, BLM and antifa.:rolleyes: I'm sure there's a degree of ignorance on my part, but yanno Faux TV is like the hub of conservative news.

highfigh

highfigh

Nope. Obviously pimps & prostitutes, but human trafficking, heard the term but never really bought into it. I interpreted this was tied with the border, which I never really could understand. Faux also does a tremendous job with their documentary series on trafficking, borders, BLM and antifa.:rolleyes: I'm sure there's a degree of ignorance on my part, but yanno Faux TV is like the hub of conservative news.
Did I not provide links that DIDN'T come from Fox? Shepard Express is very liberal, too.

I don't watch or listen to FOX for news but I hear police scanner calls regarding trafficking, including for prostitution. Deny it if you want, but at least check into what's happening. Here, cheap motels are where the arrests are made.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Did I not provide links that DIDN'T come from Fox? Shepard Express is very liberal, too.

I don't watch or listen to FOX for news but I hear police scanner calls regarding trafficking, including for prostitution. Deny it if you want, but at least check into what's happening. Here, cheap motels are where the arrests are made.
All I'm saying is Faux is the hub for tv news, and they need to get that extra layer with the segment of the population that gets their news from tv. I'm not denying trafficking doesn't exist or anything.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mike Gallagher Show-

One of the more disgusting things I've heard in the Trump era. Now he's trying to say Trump warned us and was in fact right about his "good people on both sides" comment during Charlottesville. There was the white nationalists on one side along with other "good" people who wanted the Robert Lee statue to remain. Wish ya luck with trying to defend that side. :rolleyes:

Then on the other side there was antifa, who I would not exactly describe as good. About the only good was the non-violent people who were opposing racist symbols.

It gets back to an analogy: if you have 10 people sitting at a table and one of them gets up and leaves and a racist sits at the table and none else get up and leave, now you have 10 racists sitting at the table.

No matter how hard you try and equate the Washington/ Jefferson era with slavery, it isn't the same as the Robert E Lee era of slavery. It's pre vs post era civil war.

As a president you get the hell outta the Charlottesville mess by denouncing the whole thing and saying that ain't what America is about. Idiot Trump gets himself in trouble because he didn't. Gallagher, it's just damage control on a very sad level.

After Trump failed to denounce David Duke and the KKK several years back, it was Gallagher who finished his praise of Trump's accomplishments with ".... and 20 years ago Trump denounced the KKK."

Sad times. :confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Another thing I LOL on conservatives is the notion some of these confederate symbols people just might be offended by them. They strike me as weak minded. If you need to have confederate symbols to preserve a Republic history than is that not weak? It's one thing to believe in state rights, tolerance, and excluding symbols that are not so polarizing. But Republicans become dumb when they throw out the "erasing our history" when it includes confederate symbols.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Anyone else sort of think Trump is the Archie Bunker of presidents? All the yelling, questionable stuff with the alt-right (Charlottesville, Jan 6th etc). I liked his "Stand back, and stand by" on the Proud Boys during the natl debate. That one was there for everyone to see LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The classic early Trump rallies. I like his, I dont condone violence. A must in the Trump catalog. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It's probably my favorite line from Trump. It's part cartoon and part like he's on the sauce. He doesn't condone "vi-o-lence." :D

highfigh

highfigh

All I'm saying is Faux is the hub for tv news, and they need to get that extra layer with the segment of the population that gets their news from tv. I'm not denying trafficking doesn't exist or anything.
Keep looking, I have seen it on liberal news outlets, too.

If sanctuary cities are saying the illegals need to leave their areas, what does that say about this whole thing? Once they have been processed, they can go anywhere and that means small towns, suburbs, etc. Now that Newsom has extended health care to 700K illegals when the state already has a record deficit, how long do you think it will take for him to go to Biden for money to pay for this?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Keep looking, I have seen it on liberal news outlets, too.

If sanctuary cities are saying the illegals need to leave their areas, what does that say about this whole thing? Once they have been processed, they can go anywhere and that means small towns, suburbs, etc. Now that Newsom has extended health care to 700K illegals when the state already has a record deficit, how long do you think it will take for him to go to Biden for money to pay for this?
Newsom sucks. I was talking about Faux's inability at times to convey the border problem with a background shot of a river or some other lack of impact shot. I actually sent a msg to them on their journalism on the border. I'm sure it went in the recycle bin LOL.

highfigh

highfigh

Newsom sucks. I was talking about Faux's inability at times to convey the border problem with a background shot of a river or some other lack of impact shot. I actually sent a msg to them on their journalism on the border. I'm sure it went in the recycle bin LOL.
You're gonna be talking to a wall.

What does this tell you?

I hear they're seeking asylum, but they're pretty well-dressed and it seems that everyone has a cell phone......

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hugh Hewitt-

Another example of the damage control after the Margaret Brennan interview with Mike Johnson. No I don't think he really believes the election was stolen, but he's using the language of legality to attempt to steal it. Johnson was getting killed in the interview. On the other hand I thought DeSantis did well.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Mike Gallagher Show-

One of the more disgusting things I've heard in the Trump era. Now he's trying to say Trump warned us and was in fact right about his "good people on both sides" comment during Charlottesville. There was the white nationalists on one side along with other "good" people who wanted the Robert Lee statue to remain. Wish ya luck with trying to defend that side. :rolleyes:

Then on the other side there was antifa, who I would not exactly describe as good. About the only good was the non-violent people who were opposing racist symbols.

It gets back to an analogy: if you have 10 people sitting at a table and one of them gets up and leaves and a racist sits at the table and none else get up and leave, now you have 10 racists sitting at the table.

No matter how hard you try and equate the Washington/ Jefferson era with slavery, it isn't the same as the Robert E Lee era of slavery. It's pre vs post era civil war.

As a president you get the hell outta the Charlottesville mess by denouncing the whole thing and saying that ain't what America is about. Idiot Trump gets himself in trouble because he didn't. Gallagher, it's just damage control on a very sad level.

After Trump failed to denounce David Duke and the KKK several years back, it was Gallagher who finished his praise of Trump's accomplishments with ".... and 20 years ago Trump denounced the KKK."

Sad times. :confused:
Mike Gallagher is a blatant liar. No matter what Trump does he supports him.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

This applies more then ever now.

Churchill's said that "the best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with a typical voter".

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
This applies more then ever now.

Churchill's said that "the best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with a typical voter".
LOL was just watching some of Jay Leno's old Jaywalking videos....like this

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
trump now whats the economy to tank. "
Trump says he hopes any economic crash would happen before he could serve a possible second term
wow, I guess he could careless about all of his so called supporters that would be out of a job. The man is a mental buffoon.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
trump now whats the economy to tank. "
Trump says he hopes any economic crash would happen before he could serve a possible second term
wow, I guess he could careless about all of his so called supporters that would be out of a job. The man is a mental buffoon.
you're being too kind.........

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis