davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah but Pitt could play spoiler. Randolph is a bit of an improvement, and they're running the ball well. I'm not super confident in the Ravens should they meet in the second round. They're 0-2 vs them this season.
They do seem to have the Ravens number this year. :)

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
All right, all right, all right! Dennis Allen's first winning season. Really didn't think Saints would pull off 9-8.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Wow! Steelers and Bills are in thanks to the Jags totally tanking the last 4 games. Unbelievable.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Pats lose in the snow. Secured the #3 pick. Will make the offseason more interesting than the season that’s for sure. The tailgate was fun as always. Looking forward to a better year next season.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Seahawks eliminated. Maybe they can overhaul the defense next year. It’s almost time for me to cancel FuboTV again until August. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Ouch to the Dolphins losing at home. Now they play @ KC.:oops:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Will see how it goes for the Bills. They won, but it wasn't real pretty. My problem with Allen continues to be red zone INT's. Then the strip fumble. They are a way better team than Dolphins, and yet it felt like a real slog to get through. Add in the punt return TD and the Bills offense really only put up 14. It feels like he's trying to do too much. I get his threat with his feet, but it's like there's no running game too. 4th & 1, well sometimes that's just stack the line and either make a pitch for the RB, or the RB leaps the pile. Everyone knows Allen is sneaking, and no one is as good as Phili on this. I suppose you can argue the running game wasn't working today and Allen had to take over. But do you really want Allen doing ALL of it?

Those INT's and fumble today were really really bad. Just him throwing it up.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Eagles down the stretch have been an absolute embarrassment.............

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like the Steelers go to Buffalo. Man, the defense is really gonna have to step up. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
And the Jags folded hard after an 8 and 3 start.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Ravens and Niners are the #1 seeds and get the all important 1st round bye. Superbowl predictions?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Wish we could make a small bet. Of course, I'd need points. :p
well, lets see, Bflo is known for it's great hot dogs , wings and beef on weck. What's Pittsburgh claim to fame food wise ?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Eagles down the stretch have been an absolute embarrassment.............
Agreed I don't think they will go very far in the playoffs. Might even lose their first game.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
well, lets see, Bflo is known for it's great hot dogs , wings and beef on weck. What's Pittsburgh claim to fame food wise ?
Primanti's sandwiches with fries in the sandwich. I grew up there but never cared for them. I want my fries on the side thank you. But I do love Buffalo Wings. Wingstop is my favorite now in NE Florida as it was when I lived in DFW. You still live in Buffalo and if so, what is your favorite in holy shrine of wings?;)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
No longer live in Bflo but Duff's was always high on my list. My all time favorite though, Fairport Village Inn, Fairport, NY. I used to live up the street in the mid-seventies

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis