EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
intersting, But NOT my intention. I learned long ago to ask questions because most people don't even realize what, who, why they are commenting on. The news is full of bullshit narratives. The problem is you hear it enough times, (brainwashing) makes it true. Asking a question and requesting a response gives the person a moment of clarity. What is there intention? to continue the mindless cycle or to offer something new.

D

dlaloum

Full Audioholic
intersting, But NOT my intention. I learned long ago to ask questions because most people don't even realize what, who, why they are commenting on. The news is full of bullshit narratives. The problem is you hear it enough times, (brainwashing) makes it true. Asking a question and requesting a response gives the person a moment of clarity. What is there intention? to continue the mindless cycle or to offer something new.
Why do you feel this is a response to you?

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Force yourself not to look at his posts if you were smart enough to put him on ignore.

I will bet that he has called everyone "Libs" at least 10 times since yesterday. Or used the term in 3 out of 5 posts.
"Lib" is like baby-killer or mother-tapper to these types.
And, that Hunters laptop is more important than the Holy Grail and even Hillary's emails.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
The sleazy lawyers like Roy Cohn (altho I suppose competent to an extent) and some of the others like the ones involved now. He doesn't seem to like the lawyers that don't agree with his goals, tho.
Yeah that’s definitely true. Trump could have very easily avoided the federal indictments and the Georgia indictment if he had followed the advice of his competent lawyers. It’s somewhat ironic that Trump is apparently planning to rely on an advice of counsel defense in the January 6 case.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Force yourself not to look at his posts if you were smart enough to put him on ignore.

I will bet that he has called everyone "Libs" at least 10 times since yesterday. Or used the term in 3 out of 5 posts.
"Lib" is like baby-killer or mother-tapper to these types.
And, that Hunters laptop is more important than the Holy Grail and even Hillary's emails.
Well thanks for calling me out on my comments. I guess if I were a child I could instruct everyone to read your harrassing comments to me. Maybe you outa look at some of them.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
The "Steam" Vent is for politics, so I don't know why they would say that. I think it's probably cause you're not providing a legitimate reason for Trump's indictment beyond "What about Biden?" Which I sort of agree with on Biden. He should be investigated, but it doesn't really deter from Trump.
I understand what they are requesting. Stay on the subject of trump indictments. However in the real world where common sense prevails it's easy to recognize, if Trump was not running for president these indictments wouldn't exist. So, this is ALL political. This is a coup, election interference, oppression, tyrannical. This NOT America. We live and die by our Constitutional Republic. Our Constitution is why we are the Greatest Country to ever exist.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I understand what they are requesting. Stay on the subject of trump indictments. However in the real world where common sense prevails it's easy to recognize, if Trump was not running for president these indictments wouldn't exist. So, this is ALL political. This is a coup, election interference, oppression, tyrannical. This NOT America. We live and die by our Constitutional Republic. Our Constitution is why we are the Greatest Country to ever exist.
It's about getting him off of every charge because you agree with his policy. The degree of the crime is irrelevant.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
It's about getting him off of every charge because you agree with his policy. The degree of the crime is irrelevant.
Manipulating the Constitution to make a crime in itself should be criminal. I read the 91 accusations, I don't see a crime that can be convicted. If there isn't a conviction and no plea deal, It was NEVER a crime. 91 accusations, 7 years and millions on top of millions of tax payer dollars. And 100's of 1000's of hours spent. wow, just sad. God has a special place for all of them. And it ain't where I'm gonna be.

Proverbs 19
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will not escape.
Proverbs 6
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.
Mathew 19
And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness,
revelations 21
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Manipulating the Constitution to make a crime in itself should be criminal. I read the 91 accusations, I don't see a crime that can be convicted. If there isn't a conviction and no plea deal, It was NEVER a crime. 91 accusations, 7 years and millions on top of millions of tax payer dollars. And 100's of 1000's of hours spent. wow, just sad. God has a special place for all of them. And it ain't where I'm gonna be.

Proverbs 19
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will not escape.
Proverbs 6
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.
Mathew 19
And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness,
revelations 21
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
Don't spew your religious proverbs when you support and make excuses for the most disgusting human ever to be president.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I got a message yesterday. Maybe Gene or someone operating the site:

"Your post in the thread EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED was deleted. Reason: Either stop all of your off topic bs or you are done. This is an audio forum. If this is the only reason you are here we do not need you. "

If this person read ALL my comments they would have recognized my very first comment was indeed "why are we posting politics on an audio forum?" So I'm trying to stay on subject. I wouldn't normally post 'hearsay'' but it's relevant

The libs in here need someone to push back. I don't understand the point posting in an echo chamber. What is there to gain?
No. It was me. It is not libs giving you pushback. It is people with common sense and logic.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Just realized that I don't really like those 91 indictments. I like a nice round number of 100 much better.
Who do I call: just give me 100 indictments.
:D

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Who do I call: just give me 100 indictments. :D
Those missing 9 indictments are on Hunter Biden's laptop … along with Hillary's missing emails … as well as the identity of JFK's second shooter, that missing rifleman on the grassy knoll.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Those missing 9 indictments are on Hunter Biden's laptop … along with Hillary's missing emails … as well as the identity of JFK's second shooter, that missing rifleman on the grassy knoll.
Disappointing I don't get my number up there. :eek:

:D:D:D:D

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Just realized that I don't really like those 91 indictments. I like a nice round number of 100 much better.
Who do I call: just give me 100 indictments.
:D
It wouldn’t surprise me if he talked his way into more indictments. He seems to be oblivious to the reality of his situation.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It wouldn’t surprise me if he talked his way into more indictments. He seems to be oblivious to the reality of his situation.
I don't think reality has ever been a strong suit for drumphy....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis