EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
is this the same washington post that was hell bent on pencil knecks lies about russian collusion?
Considering your posts in this thread I think the following is something you can have in mind about two Texan women:

>>>A Houston area woman was detained on Wednesday and charged with threatening the federal judge overseeing former President Donald Trump's election interference case.

Abigail Jo Shry, 43, of Alvin, Texas, allegedly called the chambers for U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan and left a voicemail message on Aug. 5, promising to "kill anyone who went after former President Trump," according to an affidavit.

"You are in our sights, we want to kill you," Shry allegedly said. "Trump doesn't get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you, so tread lightly, b****."

"You will be targeted personally, publicly, your family, all of it," the voicemail continued.

The affidavit said Shry used both the N-word and "slave" to address Chutkan, who was born in Jamaica. ...<<<

>>>WASHINGTON, Sept 12 (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department has charged a Texas woman accused of making threats by phone against the federal judge in Florida who is presiding over the appointment of an independent arbiter to review documents that the FBI seized from former President Donald Trump's Florida home.

In a criminal complaint filed on Sept. 6, an FBI agent said that Tiffani Shea Gish, who lives in the Houston area, left a series of threatening voicemails for U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon, who is based in Fort Pierce, Florida. Gish faces two criminal charges - influencing a federal official by threat and interstate communications with a threat to kidnap or injure. ...<<<

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
All the indictments in the 4 trials can be found everywhere. Have you used google before. It's a search enging, just type Trumps indictments. Read em and tell me how many he will be convicted of. You don't wanna be that stupid guy that says he commited all these crimes and then is found guilty of none. So, be the smart guy that you claim to be and tell me of the 4 trials and all the indictments how many will trump plea deal and how many he will be convicted of.
Hey Dumb Ass....even if he could plea deal his way out of some of them...all 91 of them, a plea deal doesn't mean he just gets away with it. He isn't going to get immunity...the fat idiot committed these crimes right out in the open.
Plea deals are meant to snare other criminals...what all his cronies are going to do..they will be plea dealing to save their asses, not his.
Fat Donny is going down..plain and simple.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
No predictions, sorry. Just hope he continues to lose. Stupid people like you are trying to tear down the country, just as drumphy tried to overturn the election. You're just traitor scum to me.
Have it your way. There is no cure for dummies. Vote for more 20% inflation. More taxes. More debt. Higher energy costs. 10% interest rates. More crime. More illegals.More drugs. More corruption. More mandates. Yep, double down on stupid.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Hey Dumb Ass....even if he could plea deal his way out of some of them...all 91 of them, a plea deal doesn't mean he just gets away with it. He isn't going to get immunity...the fat idiot committed these crimes right out in the open.
Plea deals are meant to snare other criminals...what all his cronies are going to do..they will be plea dealing to save their asses, not his.
Fat Donny is going down..plain and simple.
and your prediction is? How many? I said ZERO. What say you. Will you also double down on stupid?

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Considering your posts in this thread I think the following is something you can have in mind about two Texan women:

>>>A Houston area woman was detained on Wednesday and charged with threatening the federal judge overseeing former President Donald Trump's election interference case.

Abigail Jo Shry, 43, of Alvin, Texas, allegedly called the chambers for U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan and left a voicemail message on Aug. 5, promising to "kill anyone who went after former President Trump," according to an affidavit.

"You are in our sights, we want to kill you," Shry allegedly said. "Trump doesn't get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you, so tread lightly, b****."

"You will be targeted personally, publicly, your family, all of it," the voicemail continued.

The affidavit said Shry used both the N-word and "slave" to address Chutkan, who was born in Jamaica. ...<<<

>>>WASHINGTON, Sept 12 (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department has charged a Texas woman accused of making threats by phone against the federal judge in Florida who is presiding over the appointment of an independent arbiter to review documents that the FBI seized from former President Donald Trump's Florida home.

In a criminal complaint filed on Sept. 6, an FBI agent said that Tiffani Shea Gish, who lives in the Houston area, left a series of threatening voicemails for U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon, who is based in Fort Pierce, Florida. Gish faces two criminal charges - influencing a federal official by threat and interstate communications with a threat to kidnap or injure. ...<<<

And how many were arrested during the blm riots?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Have it your way. There is no cure for dummies. Vote for more 20% inflation. More taxes. More debt. Higher energy costs. 10% interest rates. More crime. More illegals.More drugs. More corruption. More mandates. Yep, double down on stupid.
Those things don't have anything to do with drumphy's crimes, and seems the only one doubling down on the stupidity is you with all that nonsense you spew.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Those things don't have anything to do with drumphy's crimes, and seems the only one doubling down on the stupidity is you with all that nonsense you spew.
sure they do. Those are all of bidens set backs. All the while you say Trump commited crimes yet you won't commit predicting which one he is guilty of. Dude, you make no sense. If you are so confident surly you can pick one. You do realize there are 91 right? Even if you predicted one you would be just over 1% correct. LMAO!!!!

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
what doesa it say about these prosecutors, the main stream media and morons like you when you accuse someone of 91 crimes and convict NONE????

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
what doesa it say about these prosecutors, the main stream media and morons like you when you accuse someone of 91 crimes and convict NONE????
So in addition to being the biggest dumb ass on Audioholics, you are now a seer of the future?
What the hell are you even spurting about ?
Convict NONE ??
Hasn't happened yet, little one.
(unless there was a trial I missed this morning)

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
So in addition to being the biggest dumb ass on Audioholics, you are now a seer of the future?
Convict NONE ??
typical lib. Can't read. I asked you what you predict. I predict ZERO convictions out of ALL 91 accusations. Come on man as creepy joe would say

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Juries are fine- PEOPLE are the wild card.

If a key witness fled, did they have others that gave enough info to actually finish the case? Here, it's not uncommon for a key witness to be unavailable and then, the whole case falls apart. The end result- murderers are set free and they kill again.
As I mentioned, there was a hung jury. I'm not sure if the prosecutor retried the case.

The prosecutor told us after the trial that the defendant was already in prison due to a conviction for an unrelated crime.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
I didn't think it was possible to dislike someone more than the personality that is Trump, but damn I hate crooked Biden/Harris even more. One thing you get an eye for when you deal with people enough and that is liars and cheats. Of course there is no mystery concealing Biden's dishonesty, since he has been caught just openly and outright, bald-faced lying. A real get-over guy. People that have carried on in such a way as an adult, no less, typically never become honest.

To be honest, I think the progressives could use another 4 years of Trump, since they are also at the root of the problem that even allows such a character to be an option, and with their incessant derangement of such.

I really have no use for neocons or neolibs. Trump's disruption of the status quo was worth it's weight in gold to what it has revealed to that end. To outwardly root for either party is opening one's self up for a stain on one's character. In my work, and even with my personal relationships, I simply can't be/won't be caught siding with dishonest people.

The whole shebang needs a major reset.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I didn't think it was possible to dislike someone more than the personality that is Trump, but damn I hate crooked Biden/Harris even more. One thing you get an eye for when you deal with people enough and that is liars and cheats. Of course there is no mystery concealing Biden's dishonesty, since he has been caught just openly and outright, bald-faced lying. A real get-over guy. People that have carried on in such a way as an adult, no less, typically never become honest.

To be honest, I think the progressives could use another 4 years of Trump, since they are also at the root of the problem that even allows such a character to be an option, and with their incessant derangement of such.

I really have no use for neocons or neolibs. Trump's disruption of the status quo was worth it's weight in gold to what it has revealed to that end. To outwardly root for either party is opening one's self up for a stain on one's character. In my work, and even with my personal relationships, I simply can't be/won't be caught siding with dishonest people.

The whole shebang needs a major reset.
You're saying drumphy is more honest than....anyone? He's the champion liar, anyone else are amateurs in comparison.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Convict NONE ??
The guy has drank a lot of the tainted kool-aid and he is indeed doomed to its outcome. You will have better luck on the merits of the chicken vs the egg. :D

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
It's not clear that any of the trials will even start before the elections in 2024.

>>>A morass of delays, court backlogs and legal skirmishes awaits, interviews with nearly two dozen current and former prosecutors, judges, legal experts and people involved in the Trump cases show. Some experts predicted that only one or two trials will take place next year; one speculated that none of the four Trump cases will start before the election.<<<

These are not simple cases and they'd take time regardless of who was charged. Trump undoubtedly wants to delay, but delays would not necessarily mean he's getting special treatment.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
I have a question for all the libitards in the room. Here is a breakdown of the 91 accusations. Who will double down on stupid and predict Trump will be convicted or plea deal to all 91? If not all, how many? You are all so confident he's a criminal surly he will be convited. Post your predictions or forever be called a libitard.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis