EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
what exactly would be the point posting in an echo chamber? It's the libs who need to open there eyes. Libs been brainwahed to beleive there eyes lie
So, you will pollute a thread on a different topic with nonsense, because you're afraid nobody will bother to look at it in a separate thread? Maybe you don't realize this, but several members have put you on their ignore list, since you aren't posting anything of value here. So now, you're going on mine...

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Have you been called for jury duty, and did you make the finals? Even in minor cases, someone wants to hang the accused. The first time I was called, one of the jurors was like a yapping dog, saying "Yeah, he did it!" before any discussion had begun. The accused actually admitted to one charge, so that was a no-brainer but the others weren't as cut & dried for some. This one is for someone who is hated by so many that I think it will be hard to find people who won't be polar opposites in their thinking.
Yeah, I was on a jury once many years ago.

Some of the people on the jury had polar opposite views even though we all saw the same evidence. It was ultimately a hung jury. In talking to the prosecutor later we were told that one of the key witnesses had been in the country illegally and he fled the country rather than testify.

Juries are a big wild card

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Did crooked hillary acuse trump of russian collusion? How many libs ate that up as gospel.Did she lie to you? Who paid for the steel dossier? Don't be a lib. read the report.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
So, you will pollute a thread on a different topic with nonsense, because you're afraid nobody will bother to look at it in a separate thread? Maybe you don't realize this, but several members have put you on their ignore list, since you aren't posting anything of value here. So now, you're going on mine...
d.jpg

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Hey where'd ya go?? ;)
I'll give you the Biden's and Pelosi for Trump. As a special thank you I will even throw in a box of Voodoo dolls and needle pins for 'a 1000 years of torture' I'm sure you will enjoy. All I ask in return is give me Trump on house arrest, and no social media or golf. That should be punishment enough. :p

Deal, or no deal?:)
Pelosi and biden are no longer relevant. Only the die hard libs who are clearly just plain stupid would vote biden in 2024. Gimme one positive bill or executive order he's signed. Getting rid of day light savings time don't count. I give creepy joe that one. Trump said he would drain the swamp, thats all that matters. The corruption and military state has to end. Trump can get it done.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
How many times have you libs been duped? Did you really beleive this laptop was russian disinformation. Come on now, show of hands of all the idiots...

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
How many times have you libs been duped? Did you really beleive this laptop was russian disinformation. Come on now, show of hands of all the idiots...

You truly are brain dead...this thread is for Fat Donnys crimes.
Laptops and deleted emails have no place here, nor any other Faux News schoolyard comebacks.

They sure aren't mentioned in the 91 counts that are being leveled against your butt buddy, Fat Donny.
The Justice System will deal with Hunter Biden...Hillary was found to be not worthy of charging.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Did crooked hillary acuse trump of russian collusion? How many libs ate that up as gospel.Did she lie to you? Who paid for the steel dossier? Don't be a lib. read the report.

She probably did. What Trump did was extort Ukraine for dirt on Joe. Tried to steal the election, and his words having meaning to his base on Jan 6th. Maybe the conclusion is neither should be president, eh?

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
It looks like Trump reneged on a handshake agreement with Giuliani to pay him for his representation of Trump:

>>>But the Trump campaign and its affiliated committees ultimately did not honor that pledge [handshake agreement], according to campaign finance records. The records show that Giuliani’s companies were only reimbursed for travel and not the $20,000 a day he requested to be paid.

Parlatore also told CNBC that the Giuliani operation was never compensated for its work. According to Parlatore, the failure to pay Giuliani and his team came up last week in a private interview between prosecutors on special counsel Jack Smith’s team and Kerik, a member of Giuliani’s team in late 2020. . . .

Giuliani is not the only unindicted co-conspirator in the special counsel’s election case who got stiffed by the Trump operation.

Federal Election Commission records and testimony from the House Jan. 6 select committee hearings reveal that none of the private-sector lawyers identified — but not indicted — in that case got paid for their post-election work: Not Sidney Powell, Kenneth Chesebro or John Eastman.<<<

Now Giuliani is begging Trump to help cover his legal fees, and Trump is apparently refusing.

In other words, Giuliani didn't flush his career and reputation and risk criminal charges in exchange for money, he is actually paying to flush himself for Trump.

Weird.

Last edited:
C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
She probably did. What Trump did was extort Ukraine for dirt on Joe. Tried to steal the election, and his words having meaning to his base on Jan 6th. Maybe the conclusion is neither should be president, eh?
Are you suggesting creepy quid pro quo dementia joe didn't threaten to with hold aid to Ukraine if the prosecutor who was investigating burisma the company crack head no experience hunter was getting $83,000 a month from isn't worth an investigation? Well, there's an investigation now so who else is gonna get indicted?

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
You truly are brain dead...this thread is for Fat Donnys crimes.
Laptops and deleted emails have no place here, nor any other Faux News schoolyard comebacks.

They sure aren't mentioned in the 91 counts that are being leveled against your butt buddy, Fat Donny.
The Justice System will deal with Hunter Biden...Hillary was found to be not worthy of charging.
do libs have an ounce of common sense? It's all related. I'll ask again. How many of you have been duped to believe their lies? Libs have no standing because everything is false. Not an ounce of creditability.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis