EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I dunno. That's why I'm hesitant to say there would be one to begin with. Only "if" there were it would be MAGA.
Another organized assault like on the Capitol by a bunch of disillusioned overweight subintelligent idiots?

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
About the only civil war action MAGA morons would know how to successfully undertake would be to lay siege to the Hostess Fruit Pie Factory.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The thing I see often regarding Trump is the belief in a "fair" justice system, which means the Democrats get their day in court. I don't really buy it because I don't see Trump supporters believing it should apply to Trump. I think law should apply to everyone, but it becomes standoffish. Trump diehards love him more than Jesus, so I don't really see them believing in it LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That's the LOL thing. Republicans saying we need an equal justice system when they don't believe in it either.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Another organized assault like on the Capitol by a bunch of disillusioned overweight subintelligent idiots?
I think the time has passed on that one since Jan 6th. You have some conflicted people being told by Trump to act out violence while considering voting for him LOL.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Hillary violated federal law 18 u.s. code sec 1924. I would also add that Hillary, under the Obama administration committed crimes against humanity.
Thank God she was not prosecuted! She might have spent a day or two at Camp Cupcake.

My God, man, the horrors of Camp Cupcake would have incited a modern day civil war! The country would have gone up in flames!!

Oh, the humanity!!!!

This is, of course, a fair analysis.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
Thank God she was not prosecuted! She might have spent a day or two at Camp Cupcake.

My God, man, the horrors of Camp Cupcake would have incited a modern day civil war! The country would have gone up in flames!!

Oh, the humanity!!!!

This is, of course, a fair analysis.
Yep.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
Different from the Bush family "indescretions" particularly (or Cheney) especially as more contemporaries? You don't seem fair at all. Spell out just how she violated that law and how investigations found different....
I don't want to get into Killary Clinton and her email server situation, or her Crimes Against Humanity while serving under the Obama Administration. My main point was that Hillary then and now Trump, will not spend any time behind bars. If I'm wrong about Trump, I will come back and admit that I was wrong. We shall see.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Of course, Trump supporters would start the civil war because they're trying to put their man behind bars.
If they chain and padlock all the Trailer Park gates, ain't nuthin' gonna happen.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I don't want to get into Killary Clinton and her email server situation, or her Crimes Against Humanity while serving under the Obama Administration. My main point was that Hillary then and now Trump, will not spend any time behind bars. If I'm wrong about Trump, I will come back and admit that I was wrong. We shall see.
I have a hard time believing Trump will not do time. He will have four indictments within two weeks, as the Georgia case is going to a grand jury this week and further charges are highly likely.

The obstruction of justice charges will be the easiest to prove in court, and I would have thought a prison sentence highly likely. In the Georgia case he was caught red handed on the phone. I think the election charges pending in Federal Court will more likely result in conviction rather than not. It is most unlikely one of the these cases will not result in conviction and put him away for the rest of his life. He really does deserve it. He has run up an atrocious ticket. He would turn the country into a dictatorship, align the country with the Dictator Putin and that will be the end of the US as we know it. It will be really bad for the US if he does not do time.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
In keeping with the old joke that the definition of a gaffe is when a politician accidentally tells the truth, here's Trump's recent gaffe:

“I could have been relaxing at Mar-a-Lago or in the south of France ― which I would prefer to being in this country, frankly.”

There's some question about whether or not Trump actually said "to" but I have no doubt he would prefer to be in the south of France.

The reality is that Trump needs to stay in this country so he can continue to inflame and fleece his base in order to generate donations to cover his legal fees.

Trump's best hope is delay, delay, delay. It wouldn't surprise me if at least some of the legal proceedings drag on for 8-10 years. This will require truly massive amounts of cash. He's spent at least $40 million on legal fees just this year:

His legal fees will ramp up considerably during the trials.

So, unfortunately, we will probably be stuck with many, many years of the Trump "Inflame and Fleece" fundraising show.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I wouldn't say that.
Well of course you wouldn't say that...besides just mimicking MAGA nutcases, you also appear to have zero sense of humor to even reply to a late nite host style quip post....

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I have a hard time believing Trump will not do time. He will have four indictments within two weeks, as the Georgia case is going to a grand jury this week and further charges are highly likely.

The obstruction of justice charges will be the easiest to prove in court, and I would have thought a prison sentence highly likely. In the Georgia case he was caught red handed on the phone. I think the election charges pending in Federal Court will more likely result in conviction rather than not. It is most unlikely one of the these cases will not result in conviction and put him away for the rest of his life. He really does deserve it. He has run up an atrocious ticket. He would turn the country into a dictatorship, align the country with the Dictator Putin and that will be the end of the US as we know it. It will be really bad for the US if he does not do time.
We keep hearing about "Civil War" in this thread.
If Civil War is the result of the law being applied to those so obviously guilty, then it is time for chaos...
Trump just walking away from any of this would be proof that the system is rigged...and not rigged in any kind of just or fair fashion.
And Mr Clark is right...everything Trumpy is doing now is to keep any legal fees from being paid from his own accounts.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
We keep hearing about "Civil War" in this thread.
If Civil War is the result of the law being applied to those so obviously guilty, then it is time for chaos...
Trump just walking away from any of this would be proof that the system is rigged...and not rigged in any kind of just or fair fashion.
And Mr Clark is right...everything Trumpy is doing now is to keep any legal fees from being paid from his own accounts.
The talk about "Civil War" is a threat of violence from Trump supporters/enablers.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
The talk about "Civil War" is a threat of violence from Trump supporters/enablers.
The problem for Trump is that his supporters would remove themselves from both the gene pool and the donor pool if they were to start a civil war.

Given that Trump was declared to be physically incapable of military service back in 1972, I don't foresee him leading a light cavalry charge against Dianne Feinstein in the parking lot of the local Walmart any time soon. Having said that, Feinstein is still feisty, so I wouldn't put money on Trump in this scenario.

On the other hand, Trump's odds in the Upper Class Twit of Year are outstanding.

It's almost unfair to the other competitors to let a true heavyweight talent like Trump compete. The man was practically born with a silver spoon up his nose.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
In keeping with the old joke that the definition of a gaffe is when a politician accidentally tells the truth, here's Trump's recent gaffe:

“I could have been relaxing at Mar-a-Lago or in the south of France ― which I would prefer to being in this country, frankly.”

There's some question about whether or not Trump actually said "to" but I have no doubt he would prefer to be in the south of France.

The reality is that Trump needs to stay in this country so he can continue to inflame and fleece his base in order to generate donations to cover his legal fees.

Trump's best hope is delay, delay, delay. It wouldn't surprise me if at least some of the legal proceedings drag on for 8-10 years. This will require truly massive amounts of cash. He's spent at least $40 million on legal fees just this year:

His legal fees will ramp up considerably during the trials.

So, unfortunately, we will probably be stuck with many, many years of the Trump "Inflame and Fleece" fundraising show.
Is there anything against the law by the way he is fundraising for legal fees?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis