EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
A documentary made by whom? An Islam convention where and when, by which journalist reporting this to the FBI? There is more than a little Islamophobia going around, to be honest, conflating Islam with Islamism.

Also bear in mind the number of calls FBI gets daily, then as now, is probably very high. Depending on what you mean by "radicalism against the US" which can mean that many are upset with USA actions (or lack thereof) in Middle-East to out-right calls for terrorism.
Author Steven Emerson on the Natl Geographic documentary "Inside 9-11." Sometime in the 90s he said to have been at a convention or so I think Dallas or Houston. Subtitles with translations. Emerson claims the FBI said he was nuts for making such a claim.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
He showed a lack of judgement? What about his superiors? Who gave him access to anything that's so confidential?

I don't think he considered the seriousness of this kind of offense, as a member of the Military.
Yes, in my opinion he showed a lack of judgement.

You are of course free to have a different opinion.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
He showed a lack of judgement? What about his superiors? Who gave him access to anything that's so confidential?

I don't think he considered the seriousness of this kind of offense, as a member of the Military.
At least MTG knows he’s not to blame and who the real enemy is, but has trouble writing his name:

>>>… The far-right Republican [Marjorie Taylor Greene] lawmaker took to Twitter to show her support for Jack Teixeira who she lauded for being “white, male, christian and antiwar” – although she referred to him as “Jake Teixeira”.

“Jake Teixeira is white, male, christian, and antiwar. That makes him an enemy to the Biden regime. And he told the truth about troops being on the ground in Ukraine and a lot more,” she tweeted.

“Ask yourself who is the real enemy? A young low level national guardsmen? Or the administration that is waging war in Ukraine, a non-NATO nation, against nuclear Russia without war powers?” …<<<

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Yes, in my opinion he showed a lack of judgement.

You are of course free to have a different opinion.
I wasn't saying he didn't show a lack of judgement, but I would still want to know who would have made this possible.

highfigh

highfigh

At least MTG knows he’s not to blame and who the real enemy is, but has trouble writing his name:

>>>… The far-right Republican [Marjorie Taylor Greene] lawmaker took to Twitter to show her support for Jack Teixeira who she lauded for being “white, male, christian and antiwar” – although she referred to him as “Jake Teixeira”.

“Jake Teixeira is white, male, christian, and antiwar. That makes him an enemy to the Biden regime. And he told the truth about troops being on the ground in Ukraine and a lot more,” she tweeted.

“Ask yourself who is the real enemy? A young low level national guardsmen? Or the administration that is waging war in Ukraine, a non-NATO nation, against nuclear Russia without war powers?” …<<<

You have probably heard of 'mic drop'? Her comments are a brain drop.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Well this is who you're dealing with....:rolleyes:
1681567739132.png

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You have probably heard of 'mic drop'? Her comments are a brain drop.
Then there is Tucker Carlson, the spreader of lies and hatred, along with his love for Putin:

>>>…Fox News commentator Tucker Carlson on Thursday evening in the opening monologue of his show, which is the most watched on cable television. “The news media are celebrating the capture of the kid who told Americans what’s actually happening in Ukraine. They are treating him like Osama bin Laden,” the late al-Qaida terrorist leader. …<<<

highfigh

highfigh

Then there is Tucker Carlson, the spreader of lies and hatred, along with his love for Putin:

>>>…Fox News commentator Tucker Carlson on Thursday evening in the opening monologue of his show, which is the most watched on cable television. “The news media are celebrating the capture of the kid who told Americans what’s actually happening in Ukraine. They are treating him like Osama bin Laden,” the late al-Qaida terrorist leader. …<<<

Carlson should be proud- perfect vacuums are hard to find.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Tucker, MTG, and Jim Jordan might be the worst of the bunch. Albeit there's others.

I like/don't mind Trey Gowdy, McConnell, and Romney. Though Republicans don't like Romney probably because he's too soft. Fine line between being a fighter and a d$%#.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jim Jordan wants to use his congressional oversight to, I assume, blow up the prosecution. Bragg is using $5000 to tie up Jordan on the basis of obstructing the progress of a court investigation. If I heard that correct.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
$5 million Trump has to pay on battery and defamation to if I have the name correct E. Jean Carroll. I haven't followed it at all but Trump may have confused her with his ex-wife back in the 90s. He also didn't even attend the hearing I guess. I'm sure Legal Eagle would do a good piece on it.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
$5 million Trump has to pay on battery and defamation to if I have the name correct E. Jean Carroll. I haven't followed it at all but Trump may have confused her with his ex-wife back in the 90s. He also didn't even attend the hearing I guess. I'm sure Legal Eagle would do a good piece on it.
Good for the Orange Turd....He doesn't have a humid snowball's chance of being nominated again anyhow, but now that he has been found guilty/liable of rape lets see how that goes.
(thanks to the jury for finding him guilty in an about an hour!!)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Good for the Orange Turd....He doesn't have a humid snowball's chance of being nominated again anyhow, but now that he has been found guilty/liable of rape lets see how that goes.
(thanks to the jury for finding him guilty in an about an hour!!)
Hold that beer. It's the Trump era remember, and they'd drink this....:p
1683662053959.png

1683662096095.png

1683662152084.png

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Yep, they showed the video from the deposition. I guess his wife wasn't his type either. :D And, in essence he confessed that famous people could grab women in their genitals, been doing it for a million years; yes, he did state million years.
Yep, he played golf most of the trial. He claimed he had to leave early from his rounds in Ireland so he could testify.
Then he didn't. The judge even gave him extra time. He would have hung himself in a live trial testifying.

Last edited:
Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
This is fodder for diehard Trump supporters.

Many Republicans will still support him.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Yep, they showed the video from the deposition. I guess his wife wasn't his type either. :D And, in essence he confessed that famous people could crab women in their genitals, been doing it for a million years; yes, he did state million years.
Yep, he played golf most of the trial. He claimed he had to leave early from his rounds in Ireland so he could testify.
Then he didn't. The judge even gave him extra time. He would have hung himself in a live trial testifying.
"he confessed that famous people could crab women in their genitals"

It wouldn't surprise me if Trump said this, but I think you meant "grab."

I agree Trump probably would have hung himself if he'd testified. For a defense attorney, the thought of Trump testifying in his own defense at trial is the stuff of nightmares. On the other hand, Trump managed to hang himself in a deposition so I'm not sure how much worse it would have been to testify live.

Trump's natural response to any perceived slight is to aggressively lash out, attack, and bully the source. He apparently lacks the mental faculty to realize that this is a terrible approach when one is being accused of being aggressive (I realize there's a difference between verbal aggression and physical aggression, but verbal aggression is still a terrible strategy in this situation).

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis