Watch this Recent Video and Tell me Biden Does not have Dementia

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
This is really concerning.

He can't keep his grandchildren straight and has already forgotten his recent visit to Ireland. He has to be prompted by a child.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Happens with many old people, like listening to drumphy's nonsense when he rambles too, at least Biden still makes more sense more often. I would much prefer younger people in charge. I'm for not only term limits for public office, but I think age limits have been in order for quite a while too.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
It's abuse to me, he doesn't need to be put through this again. Last election you could see it popping up and by the end of the first year it was really sad to see. Hopefully Jill will ask him to reconsider.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
If not Biden in 2024, then who from the Democrats?

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
If not Biden in 2024, then who from the Democrats?
That is the huge question. I think that in fact we are in a perilous situation.

What needs to happen is for Biden to have a forced mental status exam and the results made public. If the results turn out the way I suspect they will, then Kamala Harris can take over, and we can see how she handles the job. I'm sure that would encourage others to throw their hats in the ring.

We also need a serious challenger to Trump on the Republican side.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That is the huge question. I think that in fact we are in a perilous situation.

What needs to happen is for Biden to have a forced mental status exam and the results made public. If the results turn out the way I suspect they will, then Kamala Harris can take over, and we can see how she handles the job. I'm sure that would encourage others to throw their hats in the ring.

The same idiotic test drumphy made such a big deal of probably wouldn't be hard to pass. I'd rather see Kamala run for president and Biden for VP, but that's a fantasy. I'm hoping Gavin Newsom might take a chance, but wouldn't blame him for not.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
I was going to say Ralph Nader, but he is......89.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
We probably shouldn't need to hire pensioners for such an important job, "BUT HER EMAILS".

Last edited:
M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.?
Oooh, nice! Credit where credit is due, I think you one-upped me!

I happened to catch this interview with RFKJr on CNN and he didn't look especially sharp. The eye blinking seemed odd. I haven't watched a lot of interviews with him over the years so I have no idea if this is normal for him.

He's clearly not a serious candidate so it's probably a moot point.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
He's clearly not a serious candidate so it's probably a moot point.
19% in polling doesn't mean RFKJr is a serious candidate, but it's higher than I would have expected.

>>>Things have gotten so bad for DeSantis that a recent Fox News poll shows him at 21% – comparable with the 19% that Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who has pushed debunked conspiracy theories about vaccine safety, is receiving on the Democratic side.<<<

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
then Kamala Harris can take over, and we can see how she handles the job.
Doc, get back on your meds, you can't be serious about that 'laughing hyena' !

I'm sure that would encourage others to throw their hats in the ring.
I'm willing to bet even among Dems her appeal percentage would be as low or lower than Joe, let's be real, the only reason she was chosen as VP is.......female and person of color.

agreed 100%

Last edited:
jinjuku

jinjuku

What a predicament to be in.

I think Biden, with the stress of a campaign, would show poorly in the debates especially if he gets rattled. God forbid it be Trump at the other podium which is why there is yet another pre-emptive measure now playing out in NY.

Dem's you need to do better and do what ever that is quickly. If K.A. was a diversity hire it may well bite you in the ass.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
19% in polling doesn't mean RFKJr is a serious candidate, but it's higher than I would have expected.

>>>Things have gotten so bad for DeSantis that a recent Fox News poll shows him at 21% – comparable with the 19% that Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who has pushed debunked conspiracy theories about vaccine safety, is receiving on the Democratic side.<<<

53-21%. Granted DeSantis hasn't played his cards real well, but he never had a chance against the MAGA legion.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis