EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
And his excuse of conferring with colleagues there about reporting or not stinks to high heaven.
I want such great friends that pays my meals and super expensive vacations around the world for 20 years.
No mention of the other guests who were there to ask favors of him.
Any other SCOTUS judges still alive to verify that going back 20 years?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Here Vance can't even give any details as to what makes this a case worth pursuing further.
Ok think I understand this interview a bit better now....

-Vance was asked by the southern district to stand down because they already were working on a case against Trump.

-After Cohen plead guilty, Vance was surprised southern district never went anywhere with the case.

-Trump sued Vance and the office attaching a grand jury subpoena.

-Vance deferred to the other case that went nowhere, and due to there being another economic case against Trump they had to go through the SC twice due to covid to get economic records from Trump which led to a conviction in 2020 I believe.

-It's not clear if Bragg found "new" evidence, but Vance's case may have had plenty to proceed with but went nowhere due to dual cases ahead of it.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Simple. Gerrymander the state and you have 2/3 of the votes needed even if the population is less than 50% of that party.
Have you looked at the distribution of Democrat vs Republican voters? For the Republicans to thing they'll get a lot of votes from the city of Milwaukee, someone would have to do a load of illegal substances since some it leans so heavily to the Left. The thing that's making a big difference is the fact that outlying areas are shifting to the Left in the most recent elections, which is an indication that the Republicans aren't maintaining their base by losing their damn minds. If they lose the counties to the North, Northwest, West and Southwest, it'll be curtains for them.

highfigh

highfigh

No. His troubles today has nothing to do with the act itself that is not unlawful, nor making payments to her.
What Trump did wrong is the extent he went to so he can falsify the payment as a business expense. NY has very strong laws about business record keeping what is and what is not deductible. If he did that he would have also saved a bunch more in the end.
That is all he had to do, just pay and not deduct, no reporting needed. Now he may also have tax issues unless that is also covered in the 34 charges.

As to hiding it from his current wife, well that is also not unlawful. ;)
This can't be categorized as T&E (Travel & Entertainment)?

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
and here I thought Trumpy bragged that he 'never' paid for it ! ;)
A very long time ago, I realized that guys who bragged often about their 'sexual conquests', actually had very little to brag about. Trump fits right into that pattern.

Billy Bush, in that infamous interview of Trump, never asked him how much pussy he gets, yet he raised the subject, unsolicited. Billy Bush lost his job over that, and Trump skated away unscathed … until now … maybe :confused:.

Last edited:
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I'm was talking about law and due process and if there's enough reason to proceed. I move around from cnn/msnbc to fox/fox business. So if I sound confused, well there you go. Also, I was watching The Five and Jeanine Piro, so I'm reminded why I don't watch The Five and JP lol.
CNN to MSNBC to Faux? Oh my! No wonder you're confused.

OK, you're not the My Pillow Guy slumming on AH. But you now sound more like Tucker Carlson with his On Air/Off Air split personalities. Do you wear a bow tie ;)?

I never heard of The Five or Jeanine Piro until you mentioned them. I looked them up and now wish I hadn't.
I don't support Trump, but he does deserve a fair trial. There is a thread called "On Trump" which speaks for itself. My criticism of Trump was never policy but the climate he's created with his hate speak. MAGA is a loser movement, and there's no hope or optimism as long as mr.ispeakwithamegaphone is around.
It occurred to me that there might be some parallels between the prosecutions of Trump and Al Capone. Yesterday, I looked up some of the history of Al Capone's trials. All I remembered is that he was convicted for federal tax evasion. Only in retrospect does it look like a cut & dry case.

What I didn't know was how long & complex that process was. Capone had so successfully corrupted politicians, police, and judges in Chicago that numerous previous attempts to send him to prison failed before the federal tax evasion approach worked. And yes, there was intense criticism in newspapers (no doubt also corrupted by Capone) about how unfair and illegal it was to prosecute him over unpaid taxes. Sound similar?

Here's a good starting point https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Capone#

Interestingly, I relearned about Capone's mental enfeeblement due to long-term syphilis and gonorrhea infections. He was sentenced to 11 years in prison, but only served 6½ years before he was released because of declining health. When he entered a federal penitentiary in 1932, he was first diagnosed, at age 33, with advanced syphilis, as well as withdrawal symptoms from cocaine addiction. The untreated syphilis had spread to his central nervous system and brain, causing his death by age 48. While in prison, the murderous mobster who had ruthlessly taken over bootleg liquor in Chicago, along with gambling, prostitution, and unions, was seen as weak, out of his depth dealing with bullying at the hands of fellow inmates.

Has Trump ever been examined for neurological disease? He certainly displays significant neurologic pathology. Or was he born that way?

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Go out and vote every time not just general elections every 4 years. Mandate it? Not possible.
We bring this on ourselves.
There is gerrymandering (a form of rigged elections) and in Wisconsin the Republicans will still control the legislature even if they loose the popular vote. In the 2022 midterms they even gained three seats in the State Assembly while having 0.2% less vote compared to 2020, and thus just two seats away from a super majority.

How is that for voter suppression?

1680976705234.png

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Have you looked at the distribution of Democrat vs Republican voters? For the Republicans to thing they'll get a lot of votes from the city of Milwaukee, someone would have to do a load of illegal substances since some it leans so heavily to the Left. The thing that's making a big difference is the fact that outlying areas are shifting to the Left in the most recent elections, which is an indication that the Republicans aren't maintaining their base by losing their damn minds. If they lose the counties to the North, Northwest, West and Southwest, it'll be curtains for them.
So the Nazi influence in Milwaukee is much reduced these days, eh? It isn't the left particularly either, that's maga talk. Just more left of the idiot maga stance.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

There is gerrymandering (a form of rigged elections) and in Wisconsin the Republicans will still control the legislature even if they loose the popular vote. In the 2022 midterms they even gained three seats in the State Assembly while having 0.2% less vote compared to 2020, and thus just two seats away from a super majority.

How is that for voter suppression?

I would think now there can be a lawsuit against the gerrymandering, not dependent on the legislators, and the supreme court would strike it down, redrawing the map.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
CNN to MSNBC to Faux? Oh my! No wonder you're confused.

OK, you're not the My Pillow Guy slumming on AH. But you now sound more like Tucker Carlson with his On Air/Off Air split personalities. Do you wear a bow tie ;)?

I never heard of The Five or Jeanine Piro until you mentioned them. I looked them up and now wish I hadn't.
It occurred to me that there might be some parallels between the prosecutions of Trump and Al Capone. Yesterday, I looked up some of the history of Al Capone's trials. All I remembered is that he was convicted for federal tax evasion. Only in retrospect does it look like a cut & dry case.

What I didn't know was how long & complex that process was. Capone had so successfully corrupted politicians, police, and judges in Chicago that numerous previous attempts to send him to prison failed before the federal tax evasion approach worked. And yes, there was intense criticism in newspapers (no doubt also corrupted by Capone) about how unfair and illegal it was to prosecute him over unpaid taxes. Sound similar?

Here's a good starting point https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Capone#

Interestingly, I relearned about Capone's mental enfeeblement due to long-term syphilis and gonorrhea infections. He was sentenced to 11 years in prison, but only served 6½ years before he was released because of declining health. When he entered a federal penitentiary in 1932, he was first diagnosed, at age 33, with advanced syphilis, as well as withdrawal symptoms from cocaine addiction. The untreated syphilis had spread to his central nervous system and brain, causing his death by age 48. While in prison, the murderous mobster who had ruthlessly taken over bootleg liquor in Chicago, along with gambling, prostitution, and unions, was seen as weak, out of his depth dealing with bullying at the hands of fellow inmates.

Has Trump ever been examined for neurological disease? He certainly displays significant neurologic pathology. Or was he born that way?
Good thing I own a tempur pedic pillow. I'd never support the Pillow Guy after his strange qanon or whatever wacky he had going.

Jeanine Piro can be a little loud lol.

That's right. Trump said something about admiring Capone. Well there ya go LOL. When Kyle Rittenhouse visited him at Mar a Lago there was a picture of Kim Jung on the wall hahaha.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Good thing I own a tempur pedic pillow. I'd never support the Pillow Guy after his strange qanon or whatever wacky he had going.

Jeanine Piro can be a little loud lol.

That's right. Trump said something about admiring Capone. Well there ya go LOL. When Kyle Rittenhouse visited him at Mar a Lago there was a picture of Kim Jung on the wall hahaha.
Drumphy indeed admires several authoritarian dictators like Putin, Xi and Jong-un. He also used the same criminal lawyers many gangsters employed (Roy Cohn) and loved the idea of that world, too. Either way drumphy is scum.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis