mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
MAGA primary poll timeline

Desantis has slight lead over Trump.

Trump calls DeSantis a meatball. +5 lead

Then calls him a Little "D". +8

Possible indictment counts. +20

34 indictments. +30

Trump sticks middle finger at camera in court. +50 :)
How many points for sucking on that middle finger? On camera.:D

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Picture of the loser at start of the arraignment, but sadly not during the proceedings.

Hopefully there’ll be a mugshot but that might not have happened.

1680637298143.jpeg

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
God please...I'm not even a Christian, but people say prayer works....
Please God let there be a gag order.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
God please...I'm not even a Christian, but people say prayer works....
Please God let there be a gag order.
I dunno, but gagging can be quite effective as well.

I’ve not yet seen/heard what he said yet, but him talking publicly is generally not to his advantage in a criminal case.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Thus far looks like a fluff case. They're not specifying what the felony is. Interesting Bragg said according to NY law he doesnt have to reveal what this new evidence is.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
BTW, congrats on getting a 'dumb' marker from the Norwegian sardine !!
He is a sheeple and not that smart, but you are just a half-senile, hateful, bigoted old man with guns. A ticking bomb.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
I dunno, but gagging can be quite effective as well.

I’ve not yet seen/heard what he said yet, but him talking publicly is generally not to his advantage in a criminal case.
Stor
Thus far looks like a fluff case. They're not specifying what the felony is. Interesting Bragg said according to NY law he doesnt have to reveal what this new evidence is.
Bragg explained that quite well before answering questions.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Please please please don't let our 2024 choices be Biden and Trump. Surely our country can do better.:confused:

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
John, are you saying a Democrat committed a crime :eek: I can't believe it !!! ;)

BTW, congrats on getting a 'dumb' marker from the Norwegian sardine !!
Oh, he/she/they dropped a 'dumb'? That is so out of character (/s) but I didn't notice (one of the benefits of the "Ignore" button). Let me guess: insults were hurled and names were called? When one lacks the mental capacity for cogent discussions...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, he/she/they dropped a 'dumb'? That is so out of character (/s) but I didn't notice (one of the benefits of the "Ignore" button). Let me guess: insults were hurled and names were called? When one lacks the mental capacity for cogent discussions...
When one posts crap "news" hard to get too excited. Why discuss? We understand you're unhappy that the criminal is being charged. You think it's unfair, but can't quite make an argument why drumphy shouldn't be charged. Just because he was president or just because he's a "republican" (is traitor a direct representation of that now?) isn't much of an argument.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis