Cheap iPhone earbuds?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I was looking at Amazon can’t decide preference under $35 , don’t plan on using them much .
iPhone SE I’d imagine any work .
cat must had chewed mine that came with the phone, they didn’t fit well .

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I got a random cheap pair and I can’t play them over a certain volume or they have distortion, does that mean they are defective or suck ?? Bass is very good .

ADPROTECH Lightning Headphones Earphones Magnetic Earbuds in-Ear MFi Certified with Microphone Controller for Sports Workout Compatible with iPhone 14/13/12/11/Pro Max/Xr/Xs Max/X Rose Gold https://a.co/d/g5rIGRn

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I got a random cheap pair and I can’t play them over a certain volume or they have distortion, does that mean they are defective or suck ??
It means you bought cheap crappy headphones.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
100%
Yeah I think poor quality control one earbud is perfectly clear the right one has issues and static but they only have issues on a few YouTube songs 1-2 I’ve tried so far had issues . 99% of stuff both sound very good for $26
The bass is better than my headphones, but I think I’m better off returning them for a lightning to 3.5mm adapter and using my headphones. Until I find a good deal on decent headphones, are all earbuds trash even $50+ ones ? And Bluetooth ones??
I was more less testing cheap ones I can get something better or stick to my or a new pair of regular headphones.
Is everything under $50 trash , why bother lol :D o_O Save for a-good Pair
Is this brand any good ??
Koss Porta Pro On Ear Headphones with Case, Black / Silver https://a.co/d/3xTdTzG

are earbuds over $50+ good or stick to headphones?

Last edited:
NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
If you've already got headphones you like why not just get the lightning to 3.5mm adapter?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
If you've already got headphones you like why not just get the lightning to 3.5mm adapter?
Yeah good idea ; ditch the cheap earbuds they probably are going to break soon if one is having issues. Sucks you can’t equalize anything on iPhone, or YouTube it puts out too much bass for my Akg headphones. I guess it sounds fine at moderate volume, the headphones might need a new cable . Original lost its integrity..

Last edited:
Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I have these but the bass is messed up if I turn volume too high no equalizer or bass minimized on my iPhone. Or one driver is damaged I can’t tell . I may just replace the cable and see if that fixes it . They work fine for moderate volumes.
E4616254-4A1D-4957-BFF1-FBD405E526FA.jpeg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis