I think we need a politics forum

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Too late ,,, :D

Everything is political anyway. Medicine, marriage, bathrooms, whether or not you can bring your giraffe on an airplane ... even pissing (stand or sit). Nobody on the right sits. Even the women. :D
I have come to expect this kind of post from you people......;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I have come to expect this kind of post from you people......;)
I don't get "you people"-ed very often. The last time was somebody suggesting I liked Tom Petty because I am white and I stand against rap. Which people are you "you-people"-ing me with?

Are you offended because I said you stand to pee?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I don't get "you people"-ed very often. The last time was somebody suggesting I liked Tom Petty because I am white and I stand against rap. Which people are you "you-people"-ing me with?

That was a blanket 'you people', in the way some (old) people talk to younger ones and you didn't specify me in the other post.

A friend told me about starting to drive after the light changed to green and a pedestrian who was crossing against the light made a 'You people..." comment- that person wasn't very old, either. It became a way to bust each other's chops.

You people should watch what you type.......o_O

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

Ummmmm I squat to pee should I be offended? I don't know how this getting offended stuff works. :D

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

In my defense Id like to say I only do it so if an unexpected dookie comes on I'm already in place ready to go.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis