Ukraine – Russia … not more of the last thread

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I just had a very short conversation with someone who asserted that nothing is actually happening in Ukraine. How does she know this? Because we wouldn't be alive to discuss it if it were happening because it would have caused WWW 3.

If ignorance is bliss, she must be living in paradise!

O

OHMisback

Audioholic
Rose colored glassed will not block the flash from a mushroom cloud either. Maybe she was to close to many times. A crappy micro wave
can have the same affect. Maybe when her mom was carrying her she stood to close to the micro wave or lived downwind of the testing
in New Mexico. Some people that are stupid, it's clearly environmental. Something F__KED the gene pool up!

It could be selective for the fact that only people with extremely thick heads survives and CAN still reproduce.
If there is no offspring, we just fall in the food category. I still prefer that to stupid though. LOL I'd rather be eatin'
than looking through those 3 eyes. A mutant's perspective for sure.

John F Kennedy, MLK, and Elvis are sippin' sweet tea and singing "Oh happy days" on the front porch too!! Yup...

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Here's a twitter feed where a guy used basic online forensics tools to evaluate the so-called Azov batallion ID of the woman the FSB claims killed Daria Dugin. Short version, it's photo shopped.

Of course, one has to wonder why she was helpfully carrying her Azov battalion ID right after the hit.

O

OHMisback

Audioholic
As long as it worked, kinda sad about the collateral damage IF that is what it was. Sure seems to be a lot of that in this war.
I still say a couple heads on pikes would go a long way to restore sense of revenge.
I'm Irish, I stay pissed until the WHOLE price is paid. Putin and Segal would be a start toward proper revenge though. I use to
like Segal. Man that changed!

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
It looks like the US is sending 6 NASAMS air defense systems to Ukraine. I'm not sure if these will live up to their billing, but there is speculation that 6 NASAMS would effectively result in a Russian no fly zone over most of Ukraine.

This article discusses the weakness of NASAMS, primarily it's limited range:

>>>While the NASAMS is an important donation, it does have its weak points. Namely it is a short-range system, and it needs line-of-sight to lock onto its target, which is difficult to achieve at long range when attempting to eliminate low-flying cruise missiles. It could also take weeks or even months to train operators and the maintenance technicians who will get the hardware in working condition.<<<

Still, I have to believe it's an improvement over nothing.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Daria Dugin is not an angel. Like her father, she is a propagandist as well as best I know.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I was curious about the VAMPIRE systems the US is supplying to Ukraine. Here's a description:

>>>L3Harris’ Vehicle-Agnostic Modular Palletized ISR Rocket Equipment (VAMPIRE) is a portable kit that can be installed on most vehicles with a cargo bed for the launching of the advanced precision kill weapons system (APKWS) or other laser-guided munitions. The Vampire is a kinetic system that uses a small missile, essentially, to shoot UAVs out of the sky. This L3Harris suitcase-type APKWS launcher and designator kit provides a rapid solution for arming non-tactical vehicles (NTV).<<<

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Here is what I think is clear proof of how incredibly cowards the ruzzians are

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 10.46.57.png

highfigh

highfigh

It's strange of all the years Russia has been around it has never managed to secure a decent government that is for and by the people.
I don't think they can even say the words. Why do people let people like "The Putin crew" stay in power? How many revolutions do you
have to have? As corrupt as the West is it's nothing like Russian corruption. China isn't far behind.
Human rights, just stop off in Africa, the whole continent is ruled with a machete and Kalashnikovs.

When they start poisoning and blowing up each other it really should get interesting. You really know when the mechanics (hit men/women) from Ireland
start rolling in for the work. They'll blow up a whole town to get at one person. Wait until they set off a pack pack in Moscow.
No incoming and a nuclear detonation. How could they respond with a message of "Kill Putin" or hand him over with his evil doppelgangers. It could only
have happened from within, right? Like I said when the Irish mechanics get involved it's gonna be bad. Chechen's aren't anyone to sneeze at when they are
on your a$$ either. Like wolves, with guns and knives and bombs. I hear the Turks and South of US borders have some nasty crews too.

The problem is that briefcase Putin has. We need to get that to the Dalai Lama or something..
Why would the government want to change to one that's 'for/of/by the people' when they would lose all of their special treatment, benefits and power?

A guy on YouTube has recorded the responses from people in Russia and many of them were asked which country they dislike most- Ukraine was one of the most common, but several couldn't give a reason for their feelings. Some were very willing to say that they want it to become a democracy but many didn't and just walked away- I got the distinct impression that they feared retaliation if the Party were to see their comments.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Ukraine begun operations for a counter offensive in the south.

I've seen quite a few unconfirmed twitter reports to the effect that the offensive has started:

There has been speculation that the Russian forces on the west side of the Dnieper river are effectively trapped because the bridges are out and the Russian forces cannot be readily resupplied and they also cannot evacuate quickly. Presumably the goal is to crush the Russian forces.

Assuming this speculation is correct, the big question seems to be if the Ukrainian forces have sufficient manpower and firepower to execute the plan.

It appears to me that the Ukrainian forces may have feigned weakness near Kherson recently in order to draw Russian forces across the river into the trap. I have absolutely no inside knowledge whatsoever, so this is pure speculation on my part.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I've seen quite a few unconfirmed twitter reports to the effect that the offensive has started:

It appears to me that the Ukrainian forces may have feigned weakness near Kherson recently in order to draw Russian forces across the river into the trap. I have absolutely no inside knowledge whatsoever, so this is pure speculation on my part.
That would make sense.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
It looks like a lot of Russian stuff in Nova Kakhovka is exploding right now. There have been reports that the Russians are trying evacuate across the Dnieper river near Nova Kakhovka, but I do not know if these reports are accurate.

One of Russia's main goals in this region is apparently to take Odesa and cut off Ukraine's access to the Black Sea. If that's true, it will be interesting to see if Russia gives up on Odesa (at least for now) and makes a strategic withdrawal, or decides to take significant losses trying to hold the Kherson region?

As far as I can tell, pro Ukraine sources are attempting to temper expectations by stating that the counteroffensive will take time, etc.

highfigh

highfigh

There has been speculation that the Russian forces on the west side of the Dnieper river are effectively trapped because the bridges are out and the Russian forces cannot be readily resupplied and they also cannot evacuate quickly. Presumably the goal is to crush the Russian forces.

Assuming this speculation is correct, the big question seems to be if the Ukrainian forces have sufficient manpower and firepower to execute the plan.

Russia recently reported that they want to add 137K soldiers- no clear indication of who they'll be, how/if they have been trained or what the plan is for them- if they just send them into a meat grinder, Putin should be tried for war crimes that are in addition to what should be stacked against him already.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Russia recently reported that they want to add 137K soldiers- no clear indication of who they'll be, how/if they have been trained or what the plan is for them- if they just send them into a meat grinder, Putin should be tried for war crimes that are in addition to what should be stacked against him already.
The Russians need more troops right now. So, I expect any new recruits will receive much of their training on-the-job, which is crazy.

highfigh

highfigh

The Russians need more troops right now. So, I expect any new recruits will receive much of their training on-the-job, which is crazy.
And I fully expect Putin to blame the new soldiers' deaths on Ukraine & the West. He needs to disappear, right now.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
And I fully expect Putin to blame the new soldiers' deaths on Ukraine & the West. He needs to disappear, right now.
it would be nice if he could take that fat little 'Chia Pet' from N Korea with him !

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Tucker must be a satirist. Nobody can be this stupid.

When did Biden call for the Russian "unconditional surrender"? And, I suppose Russian Defence Minister Sohigu was fired because the invasion has been such a success and Putin wants to take all of the credit?
Tucker beat a defamation lawsuit a couple years ago on the basis that viewers would understand he does not state "actual facts" on his show:

>>>Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "<<<

I'd add that the "general tenor" of the show should also inform viewers that Tucker is an idiot, and that is an actual fact.

Rumors have been circulating for weeks that that Shoigu has been fired. The most recent media reports appear to be based on a recent UK Ministry of Defense report that, in turn, cites "independent Russian media reports."

I'm taking the recent reports with a grain of salt because there were numerous rumors about him back in March, but he resurfaced:

It wouldn't surprise me if Shoigu has been fired, but I have not seen any definitive reports yet.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Here's today's assessment of the bridges in the Kherson region, purportedly by a Russian soldier:

"All the bridges are f*cked, all of them. You can't get in or out."

Here's his assessment of the Antonovsky bridge:

"It's not f*cking restored, it broke in half and fell into the f*cking river."

I don't know if this is a reliable source, but he does get right to the point.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis