Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Welcome back, Fuzz! No pics, bah.
lol I'll get some pics once the room is a little more finished. Basically I've just been wiring so far. Five new dedicated circuits plus speaker wire for 14.2. It's taken awhile, but at least 7.2 is complete.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
lol I'll get some pics once the room is a little more finished. Basically I've just been wiring so far. Five new dedicated circuits plus speaker wire for 14.2. It's taken awhile, but at least 7.2 is complete.
Still in the same house and teaching job?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
After a long hiatus I have decided to grace this swamp with my presence.

pls let me come back now that I have an HT again.......
The swamp is truly blessed this day …

14.2? Who do you think you are, ADTG? Reply reply.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
The swamp is truly blessed this day …

14.2? Who do you think you are, ADTG? Reply reply.
Lol its a small space, but I packed as much stuff as I could into it. I also really need to do something with the subs. They look pretty rough after 3 moves.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
You know I was wondering how close you might be. At least for now, summers are being spent at the house with a baby. So I’m home a lot lol.
Yeah. That would give some explanation to your absence. I'm not going to admit it is a good excuse. ;)

Seriously though, congrats! My little one is now 19 and now that the gap year is over heads to college in a couple of weeks. Time does fly.

I am less than 2 hours North. I will try and ping you next time I head your way. I have a new toy that I need excuses to drive now that I work from home.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah. That would give some explanation to your absence. I'm not going to admit it is a good excuse. ;)

Seriously though, congrats! My little one is now 19 and now that the gap year is over heads to college in a couple of weeks. Time does fly.

I am less than 2 hours North. I will try and ping you next time I head your way. I have a new toy that I need excuses to drive now that I work from home.
Lol for sure. I’m actually thinking of leaving teaching. That work from home stuff is super appealing, especially these days.

Time definitely does fly. We’re almost to 9 months and it doesn’t seem that long ago we were in the NICU.

Yea just let me know. I’m around.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Ugh. I joined a tech/computer forum and shared my computer desk build. Now I've got people who haven't left their parents basement in at least 3 years who have "wiped on a finish to some shelves in the basement" one time telling me how to woodwork. f%^#*&@ nerds. I'm starting to remember why I stopped going to forums on the internet lol.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Now I've got people who haven't left their parents basement in at least 3 years who have "wiped on a finish to some shelves in the basement" one time telling me how to woodwork.
It should be me telling you what to do without having a clue myself.

Watch:

Isn't Mahogany a little soft to use as a table top?

See? I'm good at it.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Ugh. I joined a tech/computer forum and shared my computer desk build. Now I've got people who haven't left their parents basement in at least 3 years who have "wiped on a finish to some shelves in the basement" one time telling me how to woodwork. f%^#*&@ nerds. I'm starting to remember why I stopped going to forums on the internet lol.
I've been a member of various PC related forums over the years and those folks are just a different breed. They know their stuff, but normal interactions with people are not something any of them seem to be good at.

Some of them, especially the old school guys, are fine, but they've actually left the basement a few times.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis