Mar a Lago raided by FBI

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Let's look at this in a different way...

We all know Trump is a CRIMINAL. This is largely indisputable at this point. He has as much as admitted to sexual assault, even!

We knew Dahmer was a criminal... Look at him... Manson? Madhoff? Theranos? Shkrelli?

Is the difference just that one got made fun of by a former President then decided to run and happen to win? So he gets a free pass for life? Even though we all KNOW?

And are still finding out MORE sh!t he did?!!

*Seizure induced by rolling eyes too hard.
Probably a big reason he wants to run again he hopes it will keep his a$$ out of jail

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Probably a big reason he wants to run again he hopes it will keep his a$$ out of jail
Or he could be like the dictator/crime boss he wants to be and run it from the inside! Why would running keep him out of jail particularly?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
This Harris dude mirrors the majority of posters on this thread…
I'll say this as a conservative. I don't give a fug about the fake election. And most of America doesn't either. What's one of the big sayings people use against the woke? Facts don't care about your feelings? The FACT is he LOST. Fair or not. He LOST. Get Trump a tissue or something.

I never was crazy about him. But his reaction to the election sealed my opinion of him forever. If he'd have just took it on the chin like a man. Said I'll be back. Conceded gracefully. And just let the Democrats inherit a mess from the pandemic that conservatives could have built momentum off of. I MIGHT have thought here's a man who is a true leader. Who will put party and constituents above his own ego and who will play the long game if needed.

But what does he do? Cries conspiracies and gaslights the riots at the capitol! Loses us Georgia and the Senate. And he instigated a riot!!! A former president instigated a riot. Which has compromised his party ever since.

That's no leader. That's no man with character. Fug this guy. The sooner the Republican party accepts that the more Trump and Republicans cry about fake elections and other fringe stuff they scare off much needed voters the better. Voters right now just want to hear policy policy policy. They could care less about the right and the lefts endless smear campaigns.

He's not the second coming of Christ he's not the answer. The conservative ideas that our country could use right now to help right itself after the pandemic would be much better expressed through a much better and fresh candidate.

But if people want to go die on the hill of Trump and far right Christian based ideology go right ahead. The GOP can't get out of its own way.

Perfect example Roe vs Wade overturned. Whats the right move by Republicans? How about we will put it on the ballot and let our constituents decide how they want this to be handled in each state. That handles everything!!!! It quiets the fears on the left that conservatives are going to strip what they see as they're right. It allows women voters to feel like they're choice matters. It backs up what was said after Roe v Wade was overturned. That the states will decide. What do most bone headed Republicans do? Start putting in trigger laws and just going 100% the other direction. Americans don't want big gov touching our choice about our guns how do you think they will react to big gov touching a choice about our bodies?

I mean how stupid do you have to be? You can't make this stuff up man.

Trying to support my party right now is like trying to be a Dallas Cowboy fan. EVERY year just when you think they might be making the right moves. They go ahead and break your damn heart all over again.

Republicans aren't losing to fake elections. They're losing to certain policy stances and candidates they're party is choosing to back. I'm done with this bullsh$t from the GOP. Just Fug the GOP right now.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Why? Because they're trying to spend our way out of the Recession?
It would clog up the thread I'll answer that question on another thread if one is started.

Spending isn't always a bad thing. FDR used it to good effect. My issues are 1 more on what they are spending it on. And 2 I think they're focus on how to stop climate change is flawed and won't work. Although I was hyped to see some money set aside for nuclear.

But that is a discussion for another thread. Don't want to derail this one.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
What, you want a return to the failure of trickle down? :)
Trickle down is like spending. It's not bad per say if implemented correctly. But with absolutely no regulation at all it ends up like what happens in states that have the highest taxes. Whether it trickles down or gets taxed in where does it unfortunately get trickled or taxed too? The people or the elites?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Trickle down is like spending. It's not bad per say if implemented correctly. But with absolutely no regulation at all it ends up like what happens in states that have the highest taxes. Whether it trickles down or gets taxed in where does it unfortunately get trickled or taxed too? The people or the elites?
Trickle down is just a talking point...no basis to it whatsoever....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'll say this as a conservative. I don't give a fug about the fake election. And most of America doesn't either. What's one of the big sayings people use against the woke? Facts don't care about your feelings? The FACT is he LOST. Fair or not. He LOST. Get Trump a tissue or something.

I never was crazy about him. But his reaction to the election sealed my opinion of him forever. If he'd have just took it on the chin like a man. Said I'll be back. Conceded gracefully. And just let the Democrats inherit a mess from the pandemic that conservatives could have built momentum off of. I MIGHT have thought here's a man who is a true leader. Who will put party and constituents above his own ego and who will play the long game if needed.

But what does he do? Cries conspiracies and gaslights the riots at the capitol! Loses us Georgia and the Senate. And he instigated a riot!!! A former president instigated a riot. Which has compromised his party ever since.

That's no leader. That's no man with character. Fug this guy. The sooner the Republican party accepts that the more Trump and Republicans cry about fake elections and other fringe stuff they scare off much needed voters the better. Voters right now just want to hear policy policy policy. They could care less about the right and the lefts endless smear campaigns.

He's not the second coming of Christ he's not the answer. The conservative ideas that our country could use right now to help right itself after the pandemic would be much better expressed through a much better and fresh candidate.

But if people want to go die on the hill of Trump and far right Christian based ideology go right ahead. The GOP can't get out of its own way.

Perfect example Roe vs Wade overturned. Whats the right move by Republicans? How about we will put it on the ballot and let our constituents decide how they want this to be handled in each state. That handles everything!!!! It quiets the fears on the left that conservatives are going to strip what they see as they're right. It allows women voters to feel like they're choice matters. It backs up what was said after Roe v Wade was overturned. That the states will decide. What do most bone headed Republicans do? Start putting in trigger laws and just going 100% the other direction. Americans don't want big gov touching our choice about our guns how do you think they will react to big gov touching a choice about our bodies?

I mean how stupid do you have to be? You can't make this stuff up man.

Trying to support my party right now is like trying to be a Dallas Cowboy fan. EVERY year just when you think they might be making the right moves. They go ahead and break your damn heart all over again.

Republicans aren't losing to fake elections. They're losing to certain policy stances and candidates they're party is choosing to back. I'm done with this bullsh$t from the GOP. Just Fug the GOP right now.
What fake election? It was a real election. Just a bunch of assholes don't think it was what they wanted....kinda like faux news and others spouting the slime republican themes.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
What fake election? It was a real election. Just a bunch of assholes don't think it was what they wanted....kinda like faux news and others spouting the slime republican themes.
The Fake Election comment was sarcasm on my part in response to the poster Lovin. Anyone with half a brain knows the election was real.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
It would clog up the thread I'll answer that question on another thread if one is started.

Spending isn't always a bad thing. FDR used it to good effect. My issues are 1 more on what they are spending it on. And 2 I think they're focus on how to stop climate change is flawed and won't work. Although I was hyped to see some money set aside for nuclear.

But that is a discussion for another thread. Don't want to derail this one.
Go ahead and start a new thread about it, then.

jinjuku

jinjuku

What's amazing is the caliber of the shots taken at Trump starting in 2015 during primary's. From both parties, and there is still zero tail on that Donkey.

The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

The best thing I think the Democratic party can do at this point is support a Republican that can beat Trump. At this rate, my gas prices, my food prices, my 401K taking a beating, the printing of money, the 'stimulus' that I'll pay for, the college debt forbearance that I'll also pay for.

I'm done with Democratic party. While I won't vote for Trump I'll do the first thing I've ever do next time around is not vote for a Democrat.

There's that clip of Trump stating if Biden is elected we'll have run away inflation and here we are. Unbelievable.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I was responding to your post that called the Bill 'crap'.
That was not my post. In post #332 Danzilla31 said: "Oh that bill is crap by the way but that's a discussion for a whole different thread"

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
What's amazing is the caliber of the shots taken at Trump starting in 2015 during primary's. From both parties, and there is still zero tail on that Donkey.

The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

The best thing I think the Democratic party can do at this point is support a Republican that can beat Trump. At this rate, my gas prices, my food prices, my 401K taking a beating, the printing of money, the 'stimulus' that I'll pay for, the college debt forbearance that I'll also pay for.

I'm done with Democratic party. While I won't vote for Trump I'll do the first thing I've ever do next time around is not vote for a Democrat.

There's that clip of Trump stating if Biden is elected we'll have run away inflation and here we are. Unbelievable.
don't forget to add the southern border to the list of 'F-ups' !

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
That was not my post. In post #332 Danzilla31 said: "Oh that bill is crap by the way but that's a discussion for a whole different thread"
Sorry! Didn't mean for that to be pinned on you you got caught up in my venting! :D

Yup @highfigh that was me!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis