Audioholic Spartan
Proper Aquavit is the real deal :cool:
Served freezing straight from freezer…. Insanely nice ❤

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
As far as I know:
100+ cases….. EVERY DAY
Youngest rape victim less than 2 years old……

lots of girls aged from 10+ being raped every day by ruzzians…
That's just horrible. It's inconceivable to me to EVER hurt a woman in any way but how in the hell could someone do to that to a child? They're innocents so pure. God it just makes me recoil and my blood boil all at the same time.

M

Mojo Navigator

Junior Audioholic
That's just horrible. It's inconceivable to me to EVER hurt a woman in any way but how in the hell could someone do to that to a child? They're innocents so pure. God it just makes me recoil and my blood boil all at the same time.
To Westerners it is a crime. To Russian soldiers it is one of the perks of military service as it has been for over 100 years, as is looting, torture and murder. This has been historically documented.

I do not recall reading that any Russian soldier ever being prosecuted in Russia/Soviet Union for any war crime.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
agreed and may the flees of a thousand camels infest their genitals and 120mm howitzer get shoved up their worthless bung holes..........

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Ypu will not find any animals in nature with that kind of cruelty :mad::mad::mad::mad:

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
To Westerners it is a crime. To Russian soldiers it is one of the perks of military service as it has been for over 100 years, as is looting, torture and murder. This has been historically documented.

I do not recall reading that any Russian soldier ever being prosecuted in Russia/Soviet Union for any war crime.
Rape, pillage and plunder- been happening for thousands of years.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Nice to see that the countries at the bottom of the list kicked in their fifty bucks. Very nice attempt at helping.
US 48%. Aid keeps getting blocked as there's all kinds of other "crap" in the bill. A failing somewhere in our leadership.

highfigh

highfigh

US 48%. Aid keeps getting blocked as there's all kinds of other "crap" in the bill. A failing somewhere in our leadership.
But the total is still more than the amount from the lowest nine countries on that chart, combined.

Yeah, there are many failures in leadership in the US.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
But the total is still more than the amount from the lowest nine countries on that chart, combined.

Yeah, there are many failures in leadership in the US.
The numbers on the chart are funds, in Euros, not proportionate to the resources of each country. I'm not sure how much we should expect Luxemburg to contribute.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
The numbers on the chart are funds, in Euros, not proportionate to the resources of each country. I'm not sure how much we should expect Luxemburg to contribute.
Maybe they can send some coffee or call a catering service? Given the standard of living in most of these countries and the amount of Russian fuel they are still purchasing, I wouldn't worry about their resources so much.

highfigh

highfigh

The commitments are based on GDP, so it IS related to each country's resources. I'm not saying that Luxembourg should be expected to contribute as much as the US, BG, etc but if you look at GDP of the countries on the chart, it shows that Latvia is pledging and spending far more than France, Italy and several others- their GDP is about $33.5B, whereas France's GDP is around $2.6T and Italy comes in around $1.9T. Latvia has spend more than Germany, where the GDP is over $3.8T.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The commitments are based on GDP, so it IS related to each country's resources. I'm not saying that Luxembourg should be expected to contribute as much as the US, BG, etc but if you look at GDP of the countries on the chart, it shows that Latvia is pledging and spending far more than France, Italy and several others- their GDP is about $33.5B, whereas France's GDP is around $2.6T and Italy comes in around $1.9T. Latvia has spend more than Germany, where the GDP is over $3.8T.
While GDP certainly has some bearing on what each country can contribute, it's not the only factor. It's based on each country's willingness to support Ukraine, in conjunction with ability to contribute. Just look at Poland. They are absolute stars with their support. But, one could understand that, considering their own historical experiences with Russia/USSR.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Under spending the 2% target by NATO countries vs. GDP has been a chronic problem within NATO for over 40 years.

Since Russia's last invasion in 2014 only the US, Greece, the UK, Estonia, Poland, Latvia and Lithuania have kept up at or close to the requirement. France has been below but they can be excused because a spend a good deal of their military budget in Africa/ME doing "non-NATO" business. Germany and others are inexcusable at 1.25%. If NATO is to take on new members, this issue must be addressed.

highfigh

highfigh

While GDP certainly has some bearing on what each country can contribute, it's not the only factor. It's based on each country's willingness to support Ukraine, in conjunction with ability to contribute. Just look at Poland. They are absolute stars with their support. But, one could understand that, considering their own historical experiences with Russia/USSR.
I would think that proximity to Russia would make a country more willing to help too, but some of the countries aren't NATO members at this time. Russia has f&cked EVERY country that has shared the common border, sometimes making the border actually disappear- they should ALL want to help, but some have seen fit to remain allied with that shytehole and it's a-hole leaders.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Under spending the 2% target by NATO countries vs. GDP has been a chronic problem within NATO for over 40 years.

Since Russia's last invasion in 2014 only the US, Greece, the UK, Estonia, Poland, Latvia and Lithuania have kept up at or close to the requirement. France has been below but they can be excused because a spend a good deal of their military budget in Africa/ME doing "non-NATO" business. Germany and others are inexcusable at 1.25%. If NATO is to take on new members, this issue must be addressed.
No argument from me on NATO countries (including my own) not pulling their weight on defence spending, but that's only tangentially related to contributions to Ukraine.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I don't see anything the chart that says the commitments are based on GDP so I just assumed that it's total amount.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Indeed, and the chart is for in-kind military commitments that are disclosed. Some countries does not have much relevant military hardware to spare or that doing so might reduce their own security, or have laws making it difficult to give military hardware to countries in conflict.

There is also humanitarian aid and so on that appears not to be counted in the chart.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis