Johnny Depp And Amber Heard

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Have heard the same thing hearing my wife read the headlines every morning. That seems to be the #Metoo view that the media reflexively throws out. It has been muted a bit since the Harvey Weinstein garbage exposed Hollywood and the media's hypocrisy. And then there was the Epstein business that was just a whole other Magilla exposing the high and mighty. Facts are meaningless or to be ignored to these people.
I'm seeing stuff to the effect of "The Dangers Of Not Believing Amber" when they should be "The Dangers Of Lying About Abuse". Amber has done more damage to MeToo on her own than anyone in this situation.

We have recordings of her admitting to physical violence, admitting to starting physical violence, being the aggressor, and her telling Johnny to "suck my đick" SEVERAL times, calling him a pussy for running away instead of fighting back, and hiding from her. She says it on tape! You can hear Johnny begging and pleading with her to calm down and she laughs at him. Loudly, derisively and atagonistically while calling him old and washed up. Daring him to hit her or something and him not taking the bait.

The kicker here? SHE KNEW SHE WAS BEING RECORDED! In fact I think she did the recording to try to capture Johnny getting violent and he refused to take the bait.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I strongly disagree.

How would you feel if someone falsely accused you of brutal violence and rape, the world believed it and you have an opportunity to clear your name? Would you take it?
And how do you know anything either one of them is saying is truthful, their freaking get paid to act, actors.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
And how do you know anything either one of them is saying is truthful, their freaking get paid to act, actors.
Because of the FACTS and EVIDENCE presented in court, including recordings of her being abusive to him while he tries to get away from her, and her constantly changing and contradictory testimony. She can't keep her story straight.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
There is a serious lack of evidence for almost any of her claims. No photos, no medical records, and no witnesses. She doesn't have jack squat. She was just simply believed without question, and clearly lied about almost all of it.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
She admits in a recording to chasing him from room to room as he tried to get away from her. Him begging for space and saying they need to separate if things appear to be getting physical. Her response to that? She called him a pussy for not fighting it out with her. She said he was a coward for running away.

He locked himself in 5 different rooms or bathrooms to get away from her and she would chase him from room to room, calling him a coward and a pussy while beating on the door and yelling at him to come out and fight like a man... part of this is captured in one of the recordings. She's a psychopath.

Then tells the jury she was terrified of him because he's a monster.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Her strongest evidence so far are a couple of photos that either do not match with her testimony, or have been altered to make it look like she had injury when she didn't. They have before and afters of the same exact photo. The original shows no injury and the altered one shows a red mark on her cheek. Another shows a bruise on her arm after a savage beating to the face, yet her face is spotless. Not a single mark. Just a small bruise on her arm.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
I'm seeing stuff to the effect of "The Dangers Of Not Believing Amber" when they should be "The Dangers Of Lying About Abuse". Amber has done more damage to MeToo on her own than anyone in this situation.
This is the "Child crying wolf" syndrome. Falsely accusing others of crimes hurts the people who are real or actual victims the most.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That's for sure.
For sure, yup.

I think she thought she was gonna breeze through this because of MeToo and did not expect him to come forward. What's happening now is she is being questioned about details that she wasn't questioned about before and she's unable to keep up the facade because there are so many lies. She made the accusations tho, so now she has to stick to her guns and refuses to give an inch on anything. Which is only hurting her more because dates, photographic evidence and recordings contradict much of her story.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Watching Camille dismantle one of Amber's witnesses right now, a Dr testifying to Johnny's finger injury, and she's tripping him up big time.

I'm an hour behind the live stream right now, but have I'll have it going all day again in the background while I work. As I've been doing for the last few weeks. I haven't missed much of this entire trial. I skipped through a lot of the older, extremely boring video depositions from years ago, but have caught pretty much all of the live testimony and physical evidence presented to date.

*Edit: Ohhh damn! She just busted him big time apparently being dishonest in his testimony!

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Yeah, there's no question she pledged it. The issue is she testified that she donated it. Past tense. Now she's tryna worm her way out of it to avoid perjury.
I watched her trying to get the attorney to accept that she paid the amount pledged, but it appears that she doesn't know the definition of 'pledge' and she continued to contradict the use of 'paid', EVERY TIME.

I think they should show her the definition, so she can finally plead ignorance and get it over with.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
He locked himself in 5 different rooms or bathrooms to get away from her and she would chase him from room to room, calling him a coward and a pussy while beating on the door and yelling at him to come out and fight like a man... part of this is captured in one of the recordings.
They played this recording for the jury then Amber was asked, "so you're saying you were terrified of him and this is what you call 'the monster'? She looked at the jury and said, "yes, I was terrified.".

Wait, what..? WHAT?? We just listened to you telling him to suck your đick over and over, chase him from room to room while calling him a pussy and a coward, and you're gonna sit there, look us dead in the eye and claim you were terrified?? Her testimony and the evidence is so disjointed its jarring.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched her trying to get the attorney to accept that she paid the amount pledged, but it appears that she doesn't know the definition of 'pledge' and she continued to contradict the use of 'paid', EVERY TIME.

I think they should show her the definition, so she can finally plead ignorance and get it over with.
Yeah, she's not ignorant about it tho. She freaking lied and I think it's obvious.

highfigh

highfigh

They played this recording for the jury then Amber was asked, "so you're saying you were terrified of him and this is what you call 'the monster'? She looked at the jury and said, "yes, I was terrified.".

Wait, what..? WHAT?? We just listened to you telling him to suck your đick over and over, chase him from room to room while calling him a pussy and a coward, and you're gonna sit there, look us dead in the eye and claim you were terrified?? Her testimony and the evidence is so disjointed its jarring.
After she admitted telling Depp to suck her d!ck, his lawyer should have paused with a shocked look and said "Wait, you're a DUDE?????".

highfigh

highfigh

Yeah, she's not ignorant about it tho. She freaking lied and I think it's obvious.
I didn't say she was ignorant, I said she might CLAIM ignorance. She's a manipulator and doesn't care who she tries to manipulate.

Charlie Sheen, who's no stranger to this kind of crap, supposedly said "For every really hot woman, someone is really sick of dealing with her crazy shyte". In this case, it's literally AND figuratively.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I didn't say she was ignorant, I said she might CLAIM ignorance. She's a manipulator and doesn't care who she tries to manipulate.
Gotcha, yes. That's the best she's got at that point. Unfortunately part of her testimony also included bragging about how smart and articulate she is when they went over her education background.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
After she admitted telling Depp to suck her d!ck
Oh, and for the record she didn't admit it. It was caught in a recording. A recording she made thinking it would help her case!

Just... wow.

highfigh

highfigh

Gotcha, yes. That's the best she's got at that point. Unfortunately part of her testimony also included bragging about how smart and articulate she is when they went over her education background.
The last part sounds like someone we know of, who's losing percentage points in polls. It's too common.

I'm waiting for her to do this-

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
When she told him to suck her đick he replied in the recording, "suck your own đick. I want nothing to do with your mid-section anymore..."

highfigh

highfigh

Oh, and for the record she didn't admit it. It was caught in a recording. A recording she made thinking it would help her case!

Just... wow.
As I posted, I have watched almost none of this. And SHE recorded it! Mind-boggling.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis