Johnny Depp And Amber Heard

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
She blames Johnny's lawyer for negative trending hashtags about her on Twitter. The irony? The day her expert testified to that, the hashtag "MePoo" took off like a rocket.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
This is Amber's lawyer's attempt to repair the damage to Amber's case on redirect after Camille's brutal cross examination.

Her lawyer got so flustered she literally gave up! There's a lot of talk about the incompetency of Amber's team, but I think there's a fair amount of uncontrollable client happening here too. I think Amber is saying (lying about) stuff on the stand that she didn't tell her lawyers about so they couldn't prepare for a response. She keeps changing her story to match new evidence that contradicts her first version(s) of accounts. I almost feel bad for her team. Amber's cross examination and the follow up redirect was an unmitigated disaster.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Okay. Yeah I didn't know that. If you think about it tho, that could go either way, lol. Keith's been around forever!
I have seen this photo with the caption "Keith Richards gives Willie Nelson his first guitar lesson".

1653234562397.png

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I haven't watched this fiasco mixed set as a soap opera bundled with a shyte show- how does the ACLU enter the picture?
They helped Amber write the article. There are several emails between her, her lawyers and the ACLU openly saying it was about Johnny and pushed to get it out to coincide with the release of Aquaman for additional publicity. Really slimy, sleazy stuff. The lawyer representing the ACLU did a lot of squirming during testimony and they tried to cover up the fact that Amber didn't donate what she said she did. Really damning stuff. The co conspired with her to intentionally smear Johnny for the publicity and hid the fact she didn't do what she said she did.

This isn't just spoiled Johnny not getting his way. She lied and made śhit up, serious false allegations of rape and dv, to extort money from him and destroyed his career, and she was believed without question. It's very clear now that she's is lying, big time. This is absolutely horrible and I feel for Johnny. I understand 2hy he wanted this to be made public. Some are still still trying, but if one has been watching the trial and seen all of the evidence, as I have, it's nearly impossible to spin this in Amber's favor. Anyone still doing it now is either straight up dishonest or they have not been watching the trial and seen/heard the evidence. The recordings alone are enough, but there's so much more.

highfigh

highfigh

They helped Amber write the article. There are several emails between her, her lawyers and the ACLU openly saying it was about Johnny and pushed to get it out to coincide with the release of Aquaman for additional publicity. Really slimy, sleazy stuff. The lawyer representing the ACLU did a lot of squirming during testimony and they tried to cover up the fact that Amber didn't donate what she said she did. Really damning stuff. The co conspired with her to intentionally smear Johnny for the publicity and hid the fact she didn't do what she said she did.

This isn't just spoiled Johnny not getting his way. She lied and made śhit up, serious false allegations of rape and dv, to extort money from him and destroyed his career, and she was believed without question. It's very clear now that she's is lying, big time. This is absolutely horrible and I feel for Johnny. I understand 2hy he wanted this to be made public. Some are still still trying, but if one has been watching the trial and seen all of the evidence, as I have, it's nearly impossible to spin this in Amber's favor. Anyone still doing it now is either straight up dishonest or they have not been watching the trial and seen/heard the evidence. The recordings alone are enough, but there's so much more.
They actually made an ACLU lawyer squirm? That's impressive.

ACLU- nice idea, but it's time to retool that particular organization.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Here's a snippet.

You can tell he's pretty uncomfortable answering the questions.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
This whole "pledged" thing is a red herring btw. There's no question she pledged it. Duh. The problem is she said in interviews and in sworn testimony, under oath, that she donated the entire amount. Not pledged. Donated, and now she's trying to worm out of that by saying they mean the same thing... it's ridiculous. I mean seriously. Watch this video of her trying not to answer a plain, direct question about it for 5 minutes! It's actually quite amazing and you might get why so many people are mesmerized by this trial.

*Edit: Just look at the expression on the blond woman's face in the background of that thumbnail! You can't believe what you're hearing as it's happening!

**The guys commenting in the boxes to the left are practicing board certified lawyers and they're blown away at some of Amber's testimony and defense. A lot of lawyers are scrutinizing this daily and I've subbed to a lot of them.

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Lawyer: "Miss Heard, isn't it true, sitting here, right now, that you have not donated the entirety of your settlement to charity?"

Amber: "No. That is not true. I pledged the entire amount..."

Shout out to Emily Baker, another board certified lawyer and the one I've probably watched the most. She explained what was happening in real time as the trial unfolded live and I watched most of her entire Playlist, starting with the beginning of this current trial. Yes, even the 4 hour long clips. I have been watching or listening to the trial live daily. I actually learned a lot from her and she helped translate a lot of legalese as things happened.

If you go to the time stamp at 2:09:21 that begins Amber's cross examination. I watched the entire thing, multiple videos, and could not stop watching it, it was just fascinating watching JD's lawyer demolish her claims. She comes out on fire too, and not with trickery either. With facts and evidence. You can tell she really believes Johnny. I think his whole team does. I know all of the lawyers I subbed to do.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Lawyer: "Miss Heard, isn't it true, sitting here, right now, that you have not donated the entirety of your settlement to charity?"

Amber: "No. That is not true. I pledged the entire amount..."
What a wonderful person, for promising to donate money.

Wouldn't hurt for her to pay it, though.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
What a wonderful person, for promising to donate money.

Wouldn't hurt for her to pay it, though.
Yeah, there's no question she pledged it. The issue is she testified that she donated it. Past tense. Now she's tryna worm her way out of it to avoid perjury.

Here's some testimony of Dr Shannon Curry, who spent significant time with Amber and administered some psychological tests on her.

The data show that Amber's claimed PTSD is faked, or at the least extremely exaggerated, then diagnosed her with histrionic personality disorder and borderline personality disorder. Then when Amber's lawyer's cross examined her about it she killed it.

She shut Amber's lawyer down cold and stuck to her guns. It was quite impressive. The kicker? She predicted practically everything Amber ended up doing and saying during her testimony! Right down to how she exaggerates with over the top flowery language full of irrelevant details but lacking any substance to the claims in her stories. Stuff like how dirty the carpet was, or her dog stepping on a bee, but couldn't quite pin down exactly how he actually abused her.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
All of these images were taken the day after Amber claims he grabbed her by the hair and punched her in the face so many times while wearing "big chunky rings" that she couldn't remember, giving her a broken nose and 2 black eyes.

Screenshot_20220522-114107_Brave_copy_812x672.jpg
Screenshot_20220522-114008_Brave_copy_830x675.jpg
Screenshot_20220522-113855_Brave_copy_826x690.jpg

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
This youtuber, "ThatUmbrellaGuy" has been on this case for years now, and AH and her team are very aware of him. He even came up during the trial, which just made him more famous. Anyway, so far everything he's been reporting about this for years is apparently true. The latest is that WB are officially dropping Amber from Aquaman 2 now.

Even if Johnny loses this case, he won big in the court of public opinion, and Amber might be facing other legal issues after this trial is done. This is afterall a defamation case, not so much an abuse case, and thus hard to prove. What has been proved tho, is that Amber is a sick and abusive person who spitefully ruined someone's life and needs to get some serious help.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I think someone said it already, but this entire fiasco could have been avoided had Johnny taken one piece of advice every man should hear.

"Don't stick your d!ck in crazy"

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
I think someone said it already, but this entire fiasco could have been avoided had Johnny taken one piece of advice every man should hear.

"Don't stick your d!ck in crazy"
You hit the nail on the head. The issue these guys face, whether you are a famous actor, sportsman, musician, what have you, is that they bed so many women, and maybe 1 out 10 is crazy, they are going to get plenty of crazy. Wilt Chamberlain must have some stories with over 2k women slept with....Then of course there are the women who throw themselves at these guys and expect them to be normal will some how come up with some sort of grievance and call 800 LAWYER SHAKEDOWN. Well it sells newspapers and gets clicks for sure.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Lock them both up in a dark cell together and tell them to work it out and get this crap off TV.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Lock them both up in a dark cell together and tell them to work it out and get this crap off TV.
I strongly disagree.

How would you feel if someone falsely accused you of brutal violence and rape, the world believed it and you have an opportunity to clear your name? Would you take it?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I've seen many articles from mainstream outlets with questionable titles that try to spin this in Amber's favor that are just straight up dishonest. They're either not watching the trial or they're part of her pr machine. It's almost impossible to paint her in a positive light based on facts and evidence. She's made most, if not all of it up and it's VERY clear listening to her own testimony.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
I've seen many articles from mainstream outlets with questionable titles that try to spin this in Amber's favor that are just straight up dishonest. They're either not watching the trial or they're part of her pr machine. It's almost impossible to paint her in a positive light based on facts and evidence. She's made most, if not all of it up and it's VERY clear listening to her own testimony.
Have heard the same thing hearing my wife read the headlines every morning. That seems to be the #Metoo view that the media reflexively throws out. It has been muted a bit since the Harvey Weinstein garbage exposed Hollywood and the media's hypocrisy. And then there was the Epstein business that was just a whole other Magilla exposing the high and mighty. Facts are meaningless or to be ignored to these people.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis