D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
unless I'm wrong I believe he's speaking of the 'illegals' and yes I hate them just as much as the bastard politicians that have no balls to stop it !!!
There's just enough truth to it, meaning I'm implying he has a point. But is also using the issue to escalate hate & fear. Interesting he uses rapists. Romney's messaging (or nearly every Republican in history)? Makes sense. Trump's Wall, Charlottesville, banning an entire muslim country, Proud Boys ("Stand back, and stand by."), Oath Keepers etc? I'm seeing a pattern here.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I would say a defining piece of Trump is he brings out the worst in people, whether it be the people in front of the camera, his diehards, or the anti-sentiment towards him.

(BTW, I think Don Jr. might actually be worse than dad in front of the camera. He's like a caricature.)

Afterwards, in a speech to supporters, Trump touted how many different demographic groups he won in Nevada, declaring that “We won the evangelicals. We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated,” before exclaiming “I love the poorly educated!”

I interpreted this as part of Trump's manipulation of his base. You'd never say that. You might say, "I love you, but I hope you get an education." The Forgotten, those that felt marginalized due to outsourcing; the uneducated etc who lacked self-esteem or felt shame. He tapped into that. The deplorables in some ways because it was on simmer for a long time till Trump came to open the gasket.

I should've added this since it's possible...

As is often the case, it was difficult to discern whether Trump’s remark about loving “the poorly educated” was meant literally or ironically or jokingly. Some observers reacted to it with dismay, while others defended it.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Even though he said it he didn't really mean it. A recurring theme in the Trump era.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Another fav is the Georgia politician being interviewed on CNN/MSNBC. This was regarding I believe if Trump used the n-word once and that it didn't matter because he used it before he was president. The reporter looked at him like are you serious?! Oh my sides, was my reaction.

There's also the LOL moment when asked for a favorite verse he said he loves ALL the verses in the Bible (ie has never read it). Some of the reactions were priceless.

After 6-7 years of seeing this its been pretty hilarious.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think that was shorty after Trump announced he was running. It's was Brian Kilmeade etc who were asking about his devotion for the religious vote. I still say it's the single silliest part of the Trump Era. You have religious voters who are suppose to be an example of humility and soft spoken yet are trying to project it onto a man who is the antithesis of that. I'm giggling to tears.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Even though he said it he didn't really mean it. A recurring theme in the Trump era.

Oh that's who. It was Ann Coulter who said Trump does this all the time, regarding mocking. The overtime the conservative press have to cover for him. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Another favorite was the dynamic between husband/wife George and Kelly Anne Conway. George occasionally appeared on CNN/Msnbc to voice criticism of Trump. On the other end, Kelly was the great master deflector during Trump's tenure. She'd get interviews, and why is beyond me since she's impossible to debate. Rachael Maddow said she wouldn't be invited on her show. I thought Kelly's peak was this on covid.....

[excerpt]

In an appearance on Fox News Wednesday, White House counselor Kellyanne Conway falsely suggested the illness caused by the novel coronavirus is called COVID-19 because it is the 19th iteration of the disease.

Conway was asked on “Fox & Friends” about the president’s decision Tuesday to halt funding to the World Health Organization after he criticized the group for not doing enough to stop the spread of the virus when it first surfaced in China.

“Some of the scientists and doctors say that there could be other strains later on, that this could come back in the fall in a limited way. This is COVID-19, not COVID-1, folks," Conway said. “You would think that people charged with the World Health Organization facts and figures would be on top of that.”

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Here's a interesting take/feedback on how many Americans feel right now about the people in power and Trump. Lawrence Jones is usually a level headed and informative watch.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
2016: we may as well take a chance on Trump, or its Hitlery.

2020: the buffoon doesn't STFU. Get rid of him!

2024: Joe and the Dems suck. We'll take back Trump with warts and all.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
2016: we may as well take a chance on Trump, or its Hitlery.

2020: the buffoon doesn't STFU. Get rid of him!

2024: Joe and the Dems suck. We'll take back Trump with warts and all.
That's what we're looking at. The people in the middle that decide the election will ask the age old question "are you better off today than you were 4 years ago?" The 1% ers and the people that depend on the government to live are not as focused on that question. How the common people answer that question will decide 2024, not to mention this November....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump on windmills: they go Woosh! Woosh!

Yeah, he's our president. :rolleyes:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I thought there was a lot of truth to this.....

12.5% policy
12.5% strength & charisma
12.5% anti-establishment
12.5% unorthodoxed
50% pours gasoline on the fire

2016: Hahaha, look at the snowflakes melt!

2020: Oh my gawd,, how could he lose?! It was rigged!!!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I bumped into this video by accident. Someone just snipe me now and end it.:rolleyes:;) Sharpiegate was where Trump after predicting it would hit AL did this. The Nat'l Weather Center never predicted this. Anna Kasparian really gets pissed off here. Apparently Trump was playing golf while the hurricane was hitting. This reminds of Dubya staying at his ranch 1.5 days after Katrina (ie boots on the ground) or Condi shopping at Ferragamos and being criticized by a passer by or a politician being reported having dinner with his wife at a five star restaurant. I can't tell you what to do in that situation, but I can tell you what not to do. It isn't good PR. Trump also apparently took funds from hurricane relief and used for troops.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The sharpie is a smooth, bold writing instrument, but I also imagine the psychology is BAM! This bill was endorsed by Donald J. Trump.

Maxinvarico on Hillary losing: Who would acknowledge they lost to Trump?!?! Hahaha, classic. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
This was the story where Trump recommended his face be etched in Mt. Rushmore. I thought a couple working headlines might be: Tourism at Mt. Rushmore declining, or Mt. Rushmore tourism goes up due to spectators can't believe what they're seeing.:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The examples continue hahaha.:) This was Trump visiting during the Puerto Rico hurricane throwing paper towels. Not a very good look IMO. Smack my head. I also liked the billboard below.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
There was the deplorable who proudly defended Trump based on policy and American values. Then there was this kind.....:confused::)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me - Beck "Loser" 1994

This reminds me of the slacker era from the early 90s. There was Beck, and there was the movie Slackers. It had a *wink wink* to it, and the demographic were kids. Something funny came from it. However, with Trump's deplorables, I can't think of a single positive to come from it. They were ignorant and/or uneducated, and some of them were middle aged.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis