ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
We have a Roger Russel sighting...
I think that qualifies for a DRINK! :D

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I had an SWT-1 transmitter to the subwoofer. Then I tried the newer SW2-RD and still had issues.
No, I was asking what was physically between the transmitter and receiver, WRT building materials, fireplace, refrigerator, exterior walls if one was around the corner from the other, etc and how far away was the sub.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
No, I was asking what was physically between the transmitter and receiver, WRT building materials, fireplace, refrigerator, exterior walls if one was around the corner from the other, etc and how far away was the sub.
Sorry, there were no physical blockages. Sub was only 7 feet away. That's what made it so frustrating. Sometimes it would work like a charm, other times drop offs of signal.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Actually Ryanosaur was right about wire nuts. If you have the large ones for 14 gauge copper they would work well for speaker cable and it's not a permanent connection. Good for testing things out. Electrical tape is not needed but you could always wrap the connections if you're worried at all. Then replace with proper length cables if you decide to keep things that way.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis