GSG Audio Design AIY / DIY subwoofer Q&A Thread!

JasonGSG

JasonGSG

Audioholic
Never did see that movie myself. My dad came out as gay when in business with him in my 20s which was to me at least a little more intense than some lonely cow"pokes" :)
If we kept things audio related we could say 'Cow Polks'!

JasonGSG

JasonGSG

Audioholic
An adventure is about to begin!
It gives everyone at GSG Audio the greatest pleasure to announce the departure/adoption of a new record setting 1400lbs pallet of subwoofers...
We'll be thinking good thoughts as these head off to start new lives in their forever homes!
A special 'Thank You' to everyone involved in making this happen.
CanadaeH.jpg

JasonGSG

JasonGSG

Audioholic
Looking for another person to join a shared pallet heading for Madrid, Spain. Pallet tentatively has 4x Marty cube 18's, 4x Mini Marty 18's & 8x 18" drivers. Not a lot of room left but since it wont increase the cost Why not!! Let's get two more enclosures & some drivers added!
Message for details.

JasonGSG

JasonGSG

Audioholic
Some examples of our newly available retail ready (assembled & painted) subs heading to new homes tomorrow morning.
271585574_3309397219293298_6769188118542455274_n.jpg
267367865_226600779659576_2686290529172158826_n.jpg

cbecker33

cbecker33

Audioholic
Neat product! Any plans to make anything smaller? My max depth is only around 20".

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Neat product! Any plans to make anything smaller? My max depth is only around 20".
they have their BTS designs:

JasonGSG

JasonGSG

Audioholic
I'm looking for someone in the Ohio-44663 area that would like to share a commercial pallet with another member making shipping costs $120 per person.
Shoot me a message if you're interested.
271585574_3309397219293298_6769188118542455274_n.jpg

JasonGSG

JasonGSG

Audioholic
One minty pair of 9mo old Dayton Ultimax UM18-22 drivers available to anyone in the Ohio, Indianapolis, Dayton, Cincinnati are with Box's & delivery assistance
$500

D

DRAVEN1107

Audiophyte
Jason, will you be prefabbing the MBM 18s? If so what would 2 with 4 ohm Dayton woofers look like with shipping to 28216?

JasonGSG

JasonGSG

Audioholic
An opportunity for anyone in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas area.
Two assembled & duratex’d Full Marty enclosures with two NIB UM18-22’s are available from another group member.
Quads were purchased for a project but only two will end up being used.
Asking $1200
Photo available but to large to upload
Message for details

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
An opportunity for anyone in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas area.
Two assembled & duratex’d Full Marty enclosures with two NIB UM18-22’s are available from another group member.
Quads were purchased for a project but only two will end up being used.
Asking $1200
Photo available but to large to upload
Message for details
Your photo file size needs to be less than 1 Mb.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
If you're using Windows the Paint program has a handy resizer, I ususally use 30-35% of original. Or use a hosting service for photos and link it....

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
If you're using Windows the Paint program has a handy resizer, I ususally use 30-35% of original. Or use a hosting service for photos and link it....
Same on a Mac: using Preview/tools/adjust size

:)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
They're delicious and crunchy! :p
I was just watching a youtube review of a $300 + toaster from Mitsubishi....and one of the tests was apple slices on top with some sugar then into the toaster....which does sound damn good.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I was just watching a youtube review of a $300 + toaster from Mitsubishi....and one of the tests was apple slices on top with some sugar then into the toaster....which does sound damn good.
trying to imagine what would happen if I put my old 27" iMac into the broiler with some sugar on top...

:eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis