Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
If true this is quite awful.

>>>
Detainees at an Arkansas jail were given ivermectin without their knowledge or consent, a new lawsuit alleges. As early as November 2020, Dr. Robert Karas, the jail’s doctor, told inmates who had contracted COVID that he was giving them a cocktail of vitamins, antibiotics, and steroids when in fact he was administering dangerously high doses of the dewormer. Ivermectin is not authorized by the FDA to treat or prevent COVID, and the agency has repeatedly told people not to take it outside its approved use as an anti-parasitic.

“At no point were Plaintiffs informed that the medications they were consuming included Ivermectin,” the lawsuit says. “Further, Plaintiffs were not informed of the side effects of the drug administered to them or that any results would be used for research purposes.”

<<<

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

>>>
Detainees at an Arkansas jail were given ivermectin without their knowledge or consent, a new lawsuit alleges. As early as November 2020, Dr. Robert Karas, the jail’s doctor, told inmates who had contracted COVID that he was giving them a cocktail of vitamins, antibiotics, and steroids when in fact he was administering dangerously high doses of the dewormer. Ivermectin is not authorized by the FDA to treat or prevent COVID, and the agency has repeatedly told people not to take it outside its approved use as an anti-parasitic.

“At no point were Plaintiffs informed that the medications they were consuming included Ivermectin,” the lawsuit says. “Further, Plaintiffs were not informed of the side effects of the drug administered to them or that any results would be used for research purposes.”

<<<
Hopefully that is not true....

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Thanks for that. Didn't mean to bring up already chartered waters.
BTW, Ice, Ice, Baby has got to be one of the worst songs ever inflicted the US population
Wonder how many of those 35K were vaccinated fully and were those 4 vaxxed.
If the stat about only 54% of the City of Milwaukee being fully vaccinated is true, I would guess that most weren't.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

>>>

<<<
This looks pretty damning:
In one Facebook post, made on December 24, 2021, he said that he was dosing inmates at the jail higher than those in his private practice. Karas’ “protocols,” which he says he has used with his family members, have caught the attention of the Arkansas Medical Board, which has opened an investigation.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I saw this little cartoon, not sure of the date of it. . The sad truth its pretty much true. People listenting to the media when they should be listenting to their own doctors.
1640016180930.png

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
And you internet randos have done what exactly? This is just a short bio on what Dr. McCullough has been doing since the 'demic. He is also the most published doctor in his field in history. As usual, some of you (and I can point out certain members, but don't really want to) would rather rely on what someone else says instead of listening and forming your own opinions. Case in point: when I posted the Rogan interview (mostly because I am interested in early treatment and prevention, something that is not widely discussed) a certain member immediately (within a few minutes) posted a "fact check" (parotted by another certain member directly above) in lieu formulating their own response.

Dr. Peter McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, managing the cardiovascular complications of both the viral infection and the injuries developing after the COVID-19 vaccine in Dallas, TX, USA. Since the outset of the pandemic, Dr. McCullough has been a leader in the medical response to the COVID-19 disaster and has published “Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection,” the first synthesis of sequenced multidrug treatment of ambulatory patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the American Journal of Medicine and subsequently updated in Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine.

He has 51 peer-reviewed publications on the infection and has commented extensively on the medical response to the COVID-19 crisis in The Hill, America Out Loud, and on FOX NEWS Channel. On November 19, 2020, Dr. McCullough testified in the US Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and throughout 2021 in the Texas Senate Committee on Health and Human Services, Colorado General Assembly, New Hampshire Senate, and South Carolina Senate concerning many aspects of the pandemic response.

Dr. McCullough has two years of dedicated academic and clinical efforts in combating the SARS-CoV-2 virus. In doing so, he has reviewed thousands of reports, participated in scientific congresses, group discussions, press releases, and been considered among the world’s experts on COVID-19.

References:

https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(20)30673-2/fulltext

https://rcm.imrpress.com/EN/10.31083/j.rcm.2020.04.264

https://www.truthforhealth.org/patientguide/patient-treatment-guide/

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
And you internet randos have done what exactly? This is just a short bio on what Dr. McCullough has been doing since the 'demic. He is also the most published doctor in his field in history. As usual, some of you (and I can point out certain members, but don't really want to) would rather rely on what someone else says instead of listening and forming your own opinions. Case in point: when I posted the Rogan interview (mostly because I am interested in early treatment and prevention, something that is not widely discussed) a certain member immediately (within a few minutes) posted a "fact check" (parotted by another certain member directly above) in lieu formulating their own response.

Dr. Peter McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, managing the cardiovascular complications of both the viral infection and the injuries developing after the COVID-19 vaccine in Dallas, TX, USA. Since the outset of the pandemic, Dr. McCullough has been a leader in the medical response to the COVID-19 disaster and has published “Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection,” the first synthesis of sequenced multidrug treatment of ambulatory patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the American Journal of Medicine and subsequently updated in Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine.

He has 51 peer-reviewed publications on the infection and has commented extensively on the medical response to the COVID-19 crisis in The Hill, America Out Loud, and on FOX NEWS Channel. On November 19, 2020, Dr. McCullough testified in the US Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and throughout 2021 in the Texas Senate Committee on Health and Human Services, Colorado General Assembly, New Hampshire Senate, and South Carolina Senate concerning many aspects of the pandemic response.

Dr. McCullough has two years of dedicated academic and clinical efforts in combating the SARS-CoV-2 virus. In doing so, he has reviewed thousands of reports, participated in scientific congresses, group discussions, press releases, and been considered among the world’s experts on COVID-19.

References:

https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(20)30673-2/fulltext

https://rcm.imrpress.com/EN/10.31083/j.rcm.2020.04.264

https://www.truthforhealth.org/patientguide/patient-treatment-guide/
You still fail to understand that McCullough spreads misinformation, and someone with his qualifications should know better.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I saw this little cartoon, not sure of the date of it. . The sad truth its pretty much true. People listenting to the media when they should be listenting to their own doctors.....
Had to be around when we passed 800k.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Anything that McCullough says should be taken with several pounds of granular salt....
Personally, I prefer facts. Here are some examples from South Carolina:

1642617439215.png

1642617349320.png

In South Carolina, a little over 50% [edit: 53.9% as of 1/18/22] of the population is fully vaccinated (I believe this is below average) but 78% of the COVID hospitalizations are unvaccinated, and 88% of the people on vents are unvaccinated (I picked Prisma in South Carolina because it was one of the first ones to pop up when I did a google search, but the numbers there are generally consistent with what I've seen in other hospitals).

McCullough, referring to vaccines in an interview a few days ago: "they’re not turning out to be safe or effective."

Seriously? Not effective? His statements are counter factual. It doesn't matter what someone says the "narrative" is, facts are facts.

As someone once said "facts are stubborn things." Okay, President John Adams actually said: "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."

I'm with Adams on this one.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Dr. Peter McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, managing the cardiovascular complications of both the viral infection and the injuries developing after the COVID-19 vaccine in Dallas, TX, USA....
Does that not qualify as a logical fallacy appeal to authority?
Linus Pauling come to mind, 2x Nobel recipient, not shared, and vitamin C.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Personally, I prefer facts. Here are some examples from South Carolina:

View attachment 53191

View attachment 53190

In South Carolina, a little over 50% [edit: 53.9% as of 1/18/22] of the population is fully vaccinated (I believe this is below average) but 78% of the COVID hospitalizations are unvaccinated, and 88% of the people on vents are unvaccinated (I picked Prisma in South Carolina because it was one of the first ones to pop up when I did a google search, but the numbers there are generally consistent with what I've seen in other hospitals).

McCullough, referring to vaccines in an interview a few days ago: "they’re not turning out to be safe or effective."

Seriously? Not effective? His statements are counter factual. It doesn't matter what someone says the "narrative" is, facts are facts.

As someone once said "facts are stubborn things." Okay, President John Adams actually said: "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."

I'm with Adams on this one.
Yet here we are again with a long term member posting COVID misinformation. Have they learned nothing from the nearly 400 pages in this thread? Sometimes I think their posts are deliberate disinformation, for they can’t be that dumb?

Edit: In this particular case he has posted three times these interviews since December, from a quick thread search.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis