Status
Not open for further replies.
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/fulltext/2021/08000/ivermectin_for_prevention_and_treatment_of.7.aspx
There is also evidence emerging from countries where ivermectin has been implemented. For example, Peru had a very high death toll from COVID-19 early on in the pandemic.128 Based on observational evidence, the Peruvian government approved ivermectin for use against COVID-19 in May 2020.128 After implementation, death rates in 8 states were reduced between 64% and 91% over a two-month period.128 Another analysis of Peruvian data from 24 states with early ivermectin deployment has reported a drop in excess deaths of 59% at 30+ days and of 75% at 45+ days.129 However, factors such as change in behavior, social distancing, and face-mask use could have played a role in this reduction.

Other considerations related to the use of ivermectin treatment in the COVID-19 pandemic include people's values and preferences, equity implications, acceptability, and feasibility.130 None of the identified reviews specifically discussed these criteria in relation to ivermectin. However, in health care decision making, evidence on effectiveness is seldom taken in isolation without considering these factors. Ultimately, if ivermectin is to be more widespread in its implementation, then some considerations are needed related to these decision-making criteria specified in the GRADE-DECIDE framework.130

There are numerous emerging ongoing clinical trials assessing ivermectin for COVID-19. The trade-off with policy and potential implementation based on evidence synthesis reviews and/or RCTs will vary considerably from country to country. Certain South American countries, Indian states, and, more recently, Slovakia and other countries in Europe have implemented its use for COVID-19.129,131,132,133,134 A recent survey of global trends118 documents usage worldwide. Despite ivermectin being a low-cost medication in many countries globally, the apparent shortage of economic evaluations indicates that economic evidence on ivermectin for treatment and prophylaxis of SARS-CoV-2 is currently lacking. This may impact more on LMICs that are potentially waiting for guidance from organizations like the WHO.

Given the evidence of efficacy, safety, low cost, and current death rates, ivermectin is likely to have an impact on health and economic outcomes of the pandemic across many countries. Ivermectin is not a new and experimental drug with an unknown safety profile. It is a WHO “Essential Medicine” already used in several different indications, in colossal cumulative volumes. Corticosteroids have become an accepted standard of care in COVID-19, based on a single RCT of dexamethasone.1 If a single RCT is sufficient for the adoption of dexamethasone, then a fortiori the evidence of 2 dozen RCTs supports the adoption of ivermectin.

Ivermectin is likely to be an equitable, acceptable, and feasible global intervention against COVID-19. Health professionals should strongly consider its use, in both treatment and prophylaxis.
This article is addressed by @Mr._Clark link in his post:

https://forums.audioholics.com/forums/threads/coronavirus.117055/page-365#post-1532087

Edit: Disable unfurl link as it does not work.

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
This turns out to be a Covid conspiracy thread sprinkled with quackery.
Actually it's just a couple of dudes that want to talk.

That's one thing about @Dude#1279435 Ive always seriously respected.

We've had things we agree with and disagree with in threads in the past but you can always talk with him. He's always been a cool person to speak to. He'll respect your opinion whether he agrees with it or not

Unlike so many of the so called loving and tolerant on here that will just shout you down call you a quack blah blah try to bully the conversation.

People like oh my gosh!

You!

I knew you'd be on this thread

just trying to control the narrative even when there isn't one were just spinning out thoughts and ideas. You know just having a conversation from different points of view?

Everywhere you go I watch fun threads get the life sucked out of them as you insult people who don't automatically go along with your opinions.

It's not something I set out to do but it's kindoff become enjoyable clapping back on your attitude.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Actually it's just a couple of dudes that want to talk.

That's one thing about @Dude#1279435 Ive always seriously respected.

We've had things we agree with and disagree with in threads in the past but you can always talk with him. He's always been a cool person to speak to. He'll respect your opinion whether he agrees with it or not

Unlike so many of the so called loving and tolerant on here that will just shout you down call you a quack blah blah try to bully the conversation.

People like oh my gosh!

You!

I knew you'd be on this thread

just trying to control the narrative even when there isn't one were just spinning out thoughts and ideas. You know just having a conversation from different points of view?

Everywhere you go I watch fun threads get the life sucked out of them as you insult people who don't automatically go along with your opinions.

It's not something I set out to do but it's kindoff become enjoyable clapping back on your attitude.
I know that whenever a thread gets filled with wacky conspiracy theories, far right delusions and xenophobia there you are making up ignorant and dumb sh*it as you go. But then you are a "bro" aka intellectual midget.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
The bottom line is do I believe Covid is fake or deliberately released to start a New World Reset with the elites pulling all our strings?

Heck no

That would require a level of sophistication coordination and intelligence that as some have pointed out I don't think the human race has evolved to yet.

If anything it was a probably just like how we discovered penicillin a bumbling accident

But some of the info that's now coming out that hasn't been suppressed by the media lately on how we reacted to it especially our top medical advisors is worth paying attention to

I mean when you have emails stating from the very scientists that are running our response saying point blank we believe 70/30 60/40 there is no way this just evolved naturally that's a concern

When they choose not to be open to debating these points due to how it would affect international and scientific relationships especially with China that's a concern

When in the e-mails they talk about running a smear campaign against some very reputable scientists from Harvard and other establishments that go against there narrative of it was naturally selected that's a huge fricking concern

When Germany does the very thing people were warning about with these trackers and passports and uses them to violate people's civil liberties that's a huge frickin concern

Man even in the Covid thread some of our more experienced medical members have been saying China created this they are a huge problem that we are going to have to deal with and in the beginning I thought nah it probably did just jump from a bat.

Now I'm not so sure man.

And I'm really not so sure I'm happy with the responses to this. I'm tired of the flip flopping the back and forth the CDC and the WHO have done and all these ridiculous mandates that have accomplished nothing in stopping the spread

It would be one thing if they worked but some of the most highly regulated areas have some of the craziest numbers. It's like gun laws in the places there emphasized the most you have more activity despite the severe restrictions

The sh$t just don't work and then you have big gov big brother all up in your business with a level of control I'm not convinced they should have gotten in the first place

That's just how I feel about certain things

I'm open to people disagreeing with it it's just my opinion based on how I feel about events as they've unfolded.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I know that whenever a thread gets filled with wacky conspiracy theories, far right delusions and xenophobia there you are making up ignorant and dumb sh*it as you go. But then you are a "bro" aka intellectual midget.
See that's what I'm talking about you NEVER just have a conversation. You NEVER bring anything to the converation any points. You just insult. Call people's thoughts or feelings wacky or far right or xenophobic

That's you and a few others #1 go too on this thread

How in the f%^&ck is anything @Dude#1279435 bringing up here xenophobic or far right?

Your the xenophobic bro your the racist how come I can talk to anyone on the right or who is independent and just have a civil conversation but everytime I talk to an ahole like you on the left that's the level you guys try to drag the conversation down to.

Because maybe you should be looking in the mirror. Maybe your the problem you small minded racist little twat

Talking with you gets so old. It's just the same thing everytime from you just a miserable little dude stuck in his miserable little box trying to tear anyone else down that doesn't fit in it.

My brain my very soul feels like it's been dragged in filth everytime I have to spend five seconds responding to your bullsh$t.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
See that's what I'm talking about you NEVER just have a conversation. You NEVER bring anything to the converation any points. You just insult. Call people's thoughts or feelings wacky or far right or xenophobic

That's you and a few others #1 go too on this thread

How in the f%^&ck is anything @Dude#1279435 bringing up here xenophobic or far right?

Your the xenophobic bro your the racist how come I can talk to anyone on the right or who is independent and just have a civil conversation but everytime I talk to an ahole like you on the left that's the level you guys try to drag the conversation down to.

Because maybe you should be looking in the mirror. Maybe your the problem you small minded racist little twat

Talking with you gets so old. It's just the same thing everytime from you just a miserable little dude stuck in his miserable little box trying to tear anyone else down that doesn't fit in it.

My brain my very soul feels like it's been dragged in filth everytime I have to spend five seconds responding to your bullsh$t.
You quickly become unhinged, and what is there to discuss with you on any matter?

>>>
“Suppose someone sits down where you are sitting right now and announces to me that he is Napoleon Bonaparte. The last thing I want to do with him is to get involved in a technical discussion of cavalry tactics at the battle of Austerlitz. If I do that, I’m getting tacitly drawn into the game that he is Napoleon. Now, Bob Lucas and Tom Sargent like nothing better than to get drawn into technical discussions, because then you have tacitly gone along with their fundamental assumptions; your attention is attracted away from the basic weakness of the whole story. Since I find that fundamental framework ludicrous, I respond by treating it as ludicrous — that is, by laughing at it — so a’s not to fall into the trap of taking it seriously and passing on to matters of technique” (Arjo Klamer’s Conversations with Economists, 1983, p. 146)
<<<

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You quickly become unhinged, and what is there to discuss with you on any matter?

>>>
“Suppose someone sits down where you are sitting right now and announces to me that he is Napoleon Bonaparte. The last thing I want to do with him is to get involved in a technical discussion of cavalry tactics at the battle of Austerlitz. If I do that, I’m getting tacitly drawn into the game that he is Napoleon. Now, Bob Lucas and Tom Sargent like nothing better than to get drawn into technical discussions, because then you have tacitly gone along with their fundamental assumptions; your attention is attracted away from the basic weakness of the whole story. Since I find that fundamental framework ludicrous, I respond by treating it as ludicrous — that is, by laughing at it — so a’s not to fall into the trap of taking it seriously and passing on to matters of technique” (Arjo Klamer’s Conversations with Economists, 1983, p. 146)
<<<
How am I unhinged? I haven't threatened you yelled at you or anything of that sort.

When you started slinging out terms like xenophobic or far right like you always do I just simply said how I felt

That your a hypocritical a$$hole who does the very thing you profess to accuse others of.

The only one who seems unhinged here is you with all your far right B.S. and xenophobia I mean who's the conspiracy theorist here?

As far as your fancy quote with all your big words it's just a fancy way of saying I'm not going to actually have a response to anything you have to say. Just the same deflection you always do with a subtle implication that the person your responding to is unhinged so therefore not worth your time and by default you can treat and speak to them anyway you see fit. No matter how far it crosses the line of ignorance or respect or empathy

You didn't really think people can't see through your deflection and your bullsh$t did you?

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General

>>>
<<<
Wouldn't really use this quote. Klamer is a Keynesian and Lucas is not. Or Klamer is leftwing and Lucas is not. So Klamer is intolerant of opinions that he doesn't agree with. OK.

This quote didn't age well. Bob Lucas later went on to win the Nobel Prize in 1995. Klamer wrote a couple of books. A mosquito attacking an eagle...

Although Klamer did think the Euro was bad for Europe. That I agree with.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You far right "bros" are dragging down the forum.
Nah we're just not going to put up with your hypocritical bullsh$t anymore. You far left drag down everything. Not just the forum. Your toxic and you just suck the life out of everything. Some of us are just sick and tired of putting up with it. Seems like you can't handle it when you get pushed back on can you. It's easy to bully someone when there scared of being cancelled isn't it? Not so easy when they're willing to push back.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Nah we're just not going to put up with your hypocritical bullsh$t anymore. You far left drag down everything. Not just the forum. Your toxic and you just suck the life out of everything. Some of us are just sick and tired of putting up with it. Seems like you can't handle it when you get pushed back on can you. It's easy to bully someone when there scared of being cancelled isn't it? Not so easy when they're willing to push back.
Try finding a post where I was hypocritical. Can't find it?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Try finding a post where I was hypocritical. Can't find it?
How about every single time you call people far right or xenophobic? You don't even know these people. Your so quick to judge or stereotype even tho they don't do the same to you. Hypocrite!

I love the thread you were on with amps the other day when you were just starting an argument about measurements and were pretty strong on your position until someone said well what equipment do you have to make these points?

And you said I won't tell you what I have because I don't want to biase someone on certain products. Then the poster was like fair enough but I'd respect it if you limit your comments then since you don't want to be transparent

I was laughing so hard I mean hear you are arguing with AcuDefTechGuy about measurements that were inaudible being a di$k like you always are he was being super cool about it tho. And you don't even own anything that your arguing about! I was like this dude right here LMFAO

That's where I just lost all respect

I mean we can keep going I can keep slam dunking on you all day

But it's getting boring

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
How about every single time you call people far right or xenophobic? You don't even know these people. Your so quick to judge or stereotype even tho they don't do the same to you. Hypocrite!

I love the thread you were on with amps the other day when you were just starting an argument about measurements and were pretty strong on your position until someone said well what equipment do you have to make these points?

And you said I won't tell you what I have because I don't want to biase someone on certain products. Then the poster was like fair enough but I'd respect it if you limit your comments then since you don't want to be transparent

I was laughing so hard I mean hear you are arguing with AcuDefTechGuy about measurements that were inaudible being a di$k like you always are he was being super cool about it tho. And you don't even own anything that your arguing about! I was like this dude right here LMFAO

That's where I just lost all respect

I mean we can keep going I can keep slam dunking on you all day

But it's getting boring
So you could not find such a post I take it? You do know what hypocritical means?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
So you could not find such a post I take it? You do know what hypocritical means?
do you want me to post the actual posts? I mean it's easy to look them up

I can keep trashing you if you'd like

Tell me you do and I'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis