Status
Not open for further replies.
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
do you want me to post the actual posts? I mean it's easy to look them up

I can keep trashing you if you'd like

Tell me you do and I'll do it.
Which part of "Try finding a post where I was hypocritical." did you not understand?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Which part of "Try finding a post where I was hypocritical." did you not understand?
An AVR with pre-amp mode is much cheaper than an AVP, and can perform just as well if not better. It can lack features like balanced outputs compared to an AVR. I believe @PENG went from AVP to AVR for pre-amp duties, if I recall correctly.

As for pre-amp mode is useful or not for a specific AVR depends on the implementation.

As for not answering his questions about what I own is that it is irrelevant in this case, and I do not want to encourage a culture that ownership is necessary to comment on measurements or reviews where it is not relevant.

That's your post I believe #3027 in the Yamaha advantage thread? I noticed you got real quiet after he asked you to limit your criticisms since you didn't want to be transparent with what you owned

In fact that whole dialogue was revealing and makes my point. The moment your asked to put up or shut up you have nothing to say just a bunch of b.s. deflection.

Like I said HYPOCRITE!!!!!

Man I stuck up for you in the past but they are right about you

you are nothing but a fu$%in troll.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I love the thread you were on with amps the other day when you were just starting an argument about measurements and were pretty strong on your position until someone said well what equipment do you have to make these points?
I'll try explain it for you, even though I did so in that thread: What equipment I own is irrelevant with respect to the review and measurements Amir did. This is gatekeeping, to use your new-found word, of the kind that only those who own the reviewed device can comment on the review.

That kind of gatekeeping I don't condone and won't contribute to it. To use a recent example: It's a little similar to require that only those who have injected themselves with ivermectin can comment on articles about its efficacy or lack of for treating COVID.

Do you get it now?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
An AVR with pre-amp mode is much cheaper than an AVP, and can perform just as well if not better. It can lack features like balanced outputs compared to an AVR. I believe @PENG went from AVP to AVR for pre-amp duties, if I recall correctly.

As for pre-amp mode is useful or not for a specific AVR depends on the implementation.

As for not answering his questions about what I own is that it is irrelevant in this case, and I do not want to encourage a culture that ownership is necessary to comment on measurements or reviews where it is not relevant.

That's your post I believe #3027 in the Yamaha advantage thread? I noticed you got real quiet after he asked you to limit your criticisms since you didn't want to be transparent with what you owned

In fact that whole dialogue was revealing and makes my point. The moment your asked to put up or shut up you have nothing to say just a bunch of b.s. deflection.

Like I said HYPOCRITE!!!!!

Man I stuck up for you in the past but they are right about you

you are nothing but a fu$%in troll.
You should work on your reading comprehension, and as well try understand what hypocrisy means.

You claim that PENG wrote something that amounted "I noticed you got real quiet after he [PENG, I assume?] asked you to limit your criticisms since you didn't want to be transparent with what you owned" to be highly unlikely, as that quite simply is not his style.

Otherwise, read my post above: https://forums.audioholics.com/forums/threads/covid-politics.124329/post-1532237

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You should work on your reading comprehension, and as well try understand what hypocrisy means.

You claim that PENG wrote something that amounted "I noticed you got real quiet after he [PENG, I assume?] asked you to limit your criticisms since you didn't want to be transparent with what you owned" to be highly unlikely, as that quite simply is not his style.

Otherwise, read my post above: https://forums.audioholics.com/forums/threads/covid-politics.124329/post-1532237
It wasn't at PENG who said that to you maybe you should reread your own posts.

I looked through all your threads there's a lot more

I could just keep smashing you but its getting boring I have better things to do today

I'm done with you you bring nothing to the table. Your not worth my time

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
It wasn't at PENG who said that to you maybe you should reread your own posts.
You could do a much better job of quoting and paraphrasing, and that includes giving links to the posts in question. The burden of proof is on you to prove your claim.

There are several posters in the Covid thread that are very good when it comes to quoting, giving sources while still making it clear what is their own comments, what is quotes and when they are paraphrasing. They also make an effort to not quote something out of context. They even check their sources. Try emulate them.

I looked through all your threads there's a lot more
That was quickly done in a few minutes. Does that include my posts in threads I did not create as well?

Try be specific now and that should be very easy as you wrote there's a lot more to prove your point that I'm hypocritical.

Last edited:
John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Now, if you are interested in a very interesting book:
1642283643051.png

The Kindle version is only $3, but what is great is all of the many, many thousands of citations are live - one can click on them and be taken directly to the paper or article. Like I said, very interesting and enlightening (and brutal!).

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You could do a much better job of quoting and paraphrasing, and that includes giving links to the posts in question. The burden of proof is on you to prove your claim.

That was quickly done in a few minutes. Does that include my posts in threads I did not create as well?

Try be specific now and that should be very easy as you wrote there's a lot more to prove your point that I'm hypocritical.
Look at you your soooo salty. Doesn't feel good when you got somebody who pushes back doesn't it.

Read your own posts I know your comprehension is a little bit slow but your post in the Yamaha thread says it all

I more than proved my point. If you can't see it that's okay most hypocrites can't

I play Texas Hold Em and Pot Limit Omaha all the time. There's a saying we have when your playing poker.

If you can't spot the sucker on the table then the sucker is you

As I said sucker I'm down with you. Your not worth the time

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
View attachment 53119
The Kindle version is only $3, but what is great is all of the many, many thousands of citations are live - one can click on them and be taken directly to the paper or article. Like I said, very interesting and enlightening (and brutal!).
I'll have to check it out thanks for the link!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Look at you your soooo salty. Doesn't feel good when you got somebody who pushes back doesn't it.

Read your own posts I know your comprehension is a little bit slow but your post in the Yamaha thread says it all

I more than proved my point. If you can't see it that's okay most hypocrites can't

I play Texas Hold Em and Pot Limit Omaha all the time. There's a saying we have when your playing poker.

If you can't spot the sucker on the table then the sucker is you

As I said sucker I'm down with you. Your not worth the time
Honestly, you're embarrassing yourself. You can say several things about what I expect of a flagship AVR, but hypocritical is not one of them, at least not how hypocritical is commonly defined. Perhaps you are into "alternative definitions"?

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/12608-when-i-use-a-word-humpty-dumpty-said-in-rather

>>>
“When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.’
― Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass
<<<

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Honestly, you're embarrassing yourself. You can say several things about what I expect of a flagship AVR, but hypocritical is not one of them, at least not how hypocritical is commonly defined. Perhaps you are into "alternative definitions"?

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/12608-when-i-use-a-word-humpty-dumpty-said-in-rather

>>>
“When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.’
― Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass
<<<
Seriously just stop. The fact your replying so much just proves your all bent out of shape. I own you right now. Even though you seem to like me being all up in your head I'm finding it an extremely distasteful place to be.

I'd like to do something more pleasant with my afternoon

By the way

How do you like me all up in your real estate?

Clown

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
He just confirmed that the public view of him is correct that he is a white racist male and heavily armed looking for trouble and to murder in "self-defense" black people
Here's another one clown

You were speaking about Rittenhouse

First off he's not white. Second he didn't kill a single black person Third he's not even racist
He actually supports BLM and there right to protest.

You hypocritical racist clown

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
View attachment 53119
Here's some interesting points I really like this news thread you have conservative liberal and independent anchors and you get a pretty balanced view

Anyways some interesting takes on other countries making some policy changes

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
" Kyle Ritt
Here's another one clown

You were speaking about Rittenhouse

First off he's not white. Second he didn't kill a single black person Third he's not even racist
He actually supports BLM and there right to protest.

You hypocritical racist clown
" Kyle Rittenhouse is not white.".. Lol... fu**** is the current poster child of the " white man as victim" argument...

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Unfortunately, she pretty much proves in this interview what her former staffers have said about her. Totally unprepared and just speaks in cliches. She will probably be replaced as VP for 2024. You can't have this one heartbeat away from the presidency.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Unfortunately, she pretty much proves in this interview what her former staffers have said about her. Totally unprepared and just speaks in cliches. She will probably be replaced as VP for 2024. You can't have this one heartbeat away from the presidency.
Yeah totally agree

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
He also had some interesting perspectives on policies with Covid I do think he's spot on with the fatigue that people are feeling whatever a person's political alignment might be. A good example of that is education. I was shocked to see how much home schooling was affecting voters. But it makes sense. The everyday working family just can't sustain this forever. I think that fatigue is going to play a bigger role in the next 2 years. Especially on establishing future policies

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
The fatigue is natural and you see it all over the world. In some places it's getting violent like in Europe and Australia. It hasn't helped that our government flip flops on policies, recommendations, & has not been consistent on guidance. Then the people see constant examples of politicians violating their own mandates so trust is eroded and people will look elsewhere for leadership. The schools issues will loom large in the next few years. The country received a preview of that during the recent Virginia elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis