Status
Not open for further replies.
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
[snip inanity]

How do you like me all up in your real estate?
There you are threatening me with violence. I’m not well versed “bro” gutter talk but you are threatening to rape me, right?

You should not work as a nurse in a psych ward. I wonder how often you abuse the patients.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Here's another one clown

You were speaking about Rittenhouse

First off he's not white. Second he didn't kill a single black person Third he's not even racist
He actually supports BLM and there right to protest.

You hypocritical racist clown
He is the poster boy of a BLM supporter.:rolleyes:

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
There you are threatening me with violence. I’m not well versed “bro” gutter talk but you are threatening to rape me, right?

You should not work as a nurse in a psych ward. I wonder how often you abuse the patients.
Oh my lord you twit. There is no mention of violence

It's simply slang, a term, a euphemism which simply means a person is living in your head.

Which I clearly am. You just keep coming back for more and more.

Look I'll make no bones about it Ill cut to the chase. I really am growing to dislike you. In fact I don't like you at all. I can't stand speaking to you.

But your really not equipped to play these games with me in fact it's becoming clear your out of your depth. Being in psych has its advantages I've spent my life honing the skills of that craft. But always in the spirit of lifting and building people up

I find that I do not relish using those skills to tear someone down.

No matter how much I dislike them.

So I'm going to put you on my ignore list. One of us has to be the bigger person here. And I know it won't be you. So it might as well be me.

I would say something like have a nice life or something like that but that would be disingenuous now wouldn't it? So as far as I'm concerned you can piss off it will be my pleasure to never have to speak to you again

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Oh my lord you twit. There is no mention of violence

It's simply slang, a term, a euphemism which simply means a person is living in your head.

Which I clearly am. You just keep coming back for more and more.

Look I'll make no bones about it Ill cut to the chase. I really am growing to dislike you. In fact I don't like you at all. I can't stand speaking to you.

But your really not equipped to play these games with me in fact it's becoming clear your out of your depth. Being in psych has its advantages I've spent my life honing the skills of that craft. But always in the spirit of lifting and building people up

I find that I do not relish using those skills to tear someone down.

No matter how much I dislike them.

So I'm going to put you on my ignore list. One of us has to be the bigger person here. And I know it won't be you. So it might as well be me.

I would say something like have a nice life or something like that but that would be disingenuous now wouldn't it? So as far as I'm concerned you can piss off it will be my pleasure to never have to speak to you again
Use English instead of “bro” gutter talk of you want to be understood, when you’re not too unhinged, that is.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You were speaking about Rittenhouse

First off he's not white. Second he didn't kill a single black person Third he's not even racist
He actually supports BLM and there right to protest.
I doubt it. Granted the verdict was correct. The right to self-defense, but Rittenhouse was there to oppose the BLM riots. I certainly wouldn't call him pro-BLM. I'd consider him a vigilante or rover who shouldn't have been there in the first place. Obviously he was taking law into his own hands. If I'm correct he wasn't charged with a misdemeanor because laws in that state allow for possession of a gun. There's certainly a political grey area to the last part.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I know that whenever a thread gets filled with wacky conspiracy theories, far right delusions and xenophobia there you are making up ignorant and dumb sh*it as you go. But then you are a "bro" aka intellectual midget.
Do you really need to piss on people with insults when you don't agree with them?

Must be a far left thing, eh? :)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Do you really need to piss on people with insults when you don't agree with them?

Must be a far left thing, eh? :)
Did you read the post I replied to before you replied yourself?

Must be a far right thing not reading, eh? ;)

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Now, if you are interested in a very interesting book:
View attachment 53119
The Kindle version is only $3, but what is great is all of the many, many thousands of citations are live - one can click on them and be taken directly to the paper or article. Like I said, very interesting and enlightening (and brutal!).
Thanks for the link. While looking up some of the reasons behind Fauci"s decisions over the last two years, came across this article/book review by Sean Strub from a few years back. Very enlightening about HIV in the early days and how Fauci handled it. Sounds very familiar to today doesn't it.?

highfigh

highfigh

Did you read the post I replied to before you replied yourself?

Must be a far right thing not reading, eh? ;)
I wasn't referring to one post- you should read your posts and you'll see the trend.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
He's not? Have you seen his pasty-white mom? Haven't seen his dad but have seen him described as a white man, several times.
Look man I was just using that situation as an example of one individual being a hypocrite because he said 3 things that factually were not true in that post of his

The first being that Rittenhouse is a WHITE supremacist

He is Hispanic and was legally entered in the court and the police reports as Hispanic several news outlets researched and confirmed he is Hispanic American.

That post had nothing to do with this thread in fact that toxic individual I was interacting with has been left far behind in my mental review mirror

I've deferred in replying back so far because I'm hoping this thread will get back on topic which is about Covid politics

Could he still be racist? Its possible only God knows his truth if you look at things that way. But whatever anyone feels about that kid he is not WHITE and that's a legal fact. But anyway how about we move on to the topic at hand?

highfigh

highfigh

He is Hispanic and was legally entered in the court and the police reports as Hispanic several news outlets researched and confirmed he is Hispanic American.

That post had nothing to do with this thread in fact that toxic individual I was interacting with has been left far behind in my mental review mirror

I've deferred in replying back so far because I'm hoping this thread will get back on topic which is about Covid politics

Could he still be racist? Its possible only God knows his truth if you look at things that way. But whatever anyone feels about that kid he is not WHITE and that's a legal fact. But anyway how about we move on to the topic at hand?
Legal fact? Got a link? He doesn't look pasty white like his mom (neither does his sister), but if their dad is actually White, I have to think he's not their dad unless he has some trait that makes him look White and pass on the other genes. As I wrote, I saw many articles that indicated Mike Rittenhouse is White. I didn't find articles that showed anything different.

George Zimmerman isn't White, either- EVERYONE said he is, though. He was adopted by a White couple.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Legal fact? Got a link? He doesn't look pasty white like his mom (neither does his sister), but if their dad is actually White, I have to think he's not their dad unless he has some trait that makes him look White and pass on the other genes. As I wrote, I saw many articles that indicated Mike Rittenhouse is White. I didn't find articles that showed anything different.

George Zimmerman isn't White, either- EVERYONE said he is, though. He was adopted by a White couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis