davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
And while not exactly a fan it was good to see the Jaguars win now that I live in St Augustine.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Poor Lions huh, :D gotta be the Owner keeping that team down. Back in the 67 up till the mid 80's Saint's sucked!! Owner was sh:t. Word in New Orleans, was he made more money with his team losing than winning. Anyone remember the Ain'ts? And the bag heads? I do, they went 21 years without a winning season. Didn't win a post season game till 2000.

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
The ghosts of Tennessee continue to haunt the Bills .........

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Poor Loins huh, :D gotta be the Owner keeping that team down. Back in the 67 up till the mid 80's Saint's sucked!! Owner was sh:t. Word in New Orleans, was he made more money with his team losing than winning. Anyone remember the Ain'ts? And the bag heads? I do, they went 21 years without a winning season. Didn't win a post season game till 2000.
I'd have to check the numbers but believe Detroit has been to the playoffs maybe once since Barry Sanders. Briefly the Lions had Barry and Mel Gray retrieving punts. That was pretty sweet. Were never the same before or after Barry. Funny cause pre-SB era they won some titles, especially the Browns. LOL somehow the Browns surpassed the Lions 2-14 and 0-16 season back-to-back. That was in the late 2000s for Detroit, and it was only a number of years ago the Browns did it with 1-15 and 0-16. When they lost to Pitt's 2nd stringer, and GB w/o Rodgers in a crazy comeback I then realized it was possible.

Honestly even though there's a lot there for the Browns I can't ever see them getting it done with Baker. He looks weird out there like he doesn't have balanced footing or something, poor judgement, or the fumble yesterday was just plain odd.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The ghosts of Tennessee continue to haunt the Bills .........
Henry is simply insane. Allen does do what you said sometimes. Takes off running w/o looking upfield. Allen can literally throw it 30-40 yards on a rope. Vrabel shook his head how wide open Beasley was on the TD. They even game planned not to allow Allen to roll to his right LOL.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I'd have to check the numbers but believe Detroit has been to the playoffs maybe once since Barry Sanders.
ahhhhh Barry Sanders, never in the history of College football have two better backs (Sanders/Thomas) played together on the same team, well at least IMO !!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Fyi Barry played for the Lions from 89-98 and made the playoff 5 times. Since then the Lions have made the playoffs 4 times.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Fyi Barry played for the Lions from 89-98 and made the playoff 5 times. Since then the Lions have made the playoffs 4 times.
yep and no running back played more games in the decade of the nineties than Thurman. Think about it, 4 straight Super Bowls(I believe and AFC Championship before their first appearance) and all the subsequent playoff appearances later on in the decade, no wonder Thurman wore out before what's his name from the Cowgirls ....

I know Emit Smith, a great one in his own right ......

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thursday Night Football. Denver at Cleveland. Any Broncos or Browns fans around here?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Some more really shitty matchups this week. KC/Tenn easily the best. A pick em with the Saints/SEA Monday IMO, and looks like those Cards will remain undefeated woo hoo!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Man Tennessee is really putting it to KC. And believe it or not Cincy is beating the Ravens quite handily. I don't know what to make of the AFC North these days...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Cincy 41 Baltimore 17 with 6 minutes left. WOW maybe the biggest upset of the season so far...

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Man Tennessee is really putting it to KC. And believe it or not Cincy is beating the Ravens quite handily. I don't know what to make of the AFC North these days...
Like WTF?!?! Ravens get routed, and Mahomes only puts up 3 pts! Team is going downhill in a hurry.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
KC's defense has truly been exposed for what it is, regardless Henry is the 'real deal' , just ask Bflo !

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis