Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Well, week 6 and 7 my Saints are gonna be getting Michael Thomas back, and 10 other starter's on offense and defense. As of now Saint's are 1st in red zone TD scoring and tied for Defense, 1st in the red zone on not allowing scoring. But like anything else as the season rolls on injuries will take it's toll on those rankings. Winston looks to be working out in Sean Payton's offensive. After 5 game's into this season only 3 picks. I surely didn't see that coming with how Winston was in Tampa Bay.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
tend to agree, the Saints are a 'progressional work in progress'. For them it's all about building momentum and working towards the playoffs. As for the Bills they will no longer sneak up on anyone, continued focus and staying healthy will be paramount for them........

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Barring any major injuries I expect the Bills to make a deep run into the playoffs. They are built for the long haul for many years to come.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well, week 6 and 7 my Saints are gonna be getting Michael Thomas back, and 10 other starter's on offense and defense. As of now Saint's are 1st in red zone TD scoring and tied for Defense, 1st in the red zone on not allowing scoring. But like anything else as the season rolls on injuries will take it's toll on those rankings. Winston looks to be working out in Sean Payton's offensive. After 5 game's into this season only 3 picks. I surely didn't see that coming with how Winston was in Tampa Bay.
View attachment 50791
Not sold on Winston but glad Thomas is coming back. A couple years ago he was crazy good.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Again? Sweet!
View attachment 50792
View attachment 50793
Tied for so many years, can the Bills finally surpass the Vikings and go 0-5?
That first one got outta hand in a hurry 52-17. I remember Leon Lett getting pummeled for what looked like a defensive TD but he celebrated too soon and got the ball stripped. The second the Bills were up at the half but the real Cowboys dominated after. That was a superb OL. They'd create some massive holes. Still one of the best SB was the Bills/Giants. After that they all pretty much weren't close.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
That first one got outta hand in a hurry 52-17. I remember Leon Lett getting pummeled for what looked like a defensive TD but he celebrated too soon and got the ball stripped. The second the Bills were up at the half but the real Cowboys dominated after. That was a superb OL. They'd create some massive holes. Still one of the best SB was the Bills/Giants. After that they all pretty much weren't close.
The first Super Bowl the Bills were in and lost (XXV) was Norwood wide right against the Giants. I was at the game.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
The first Super Bowl the Bills were in and lost (XXV) was Norwood wide right against the Giants. I was at the game.
I watched it on tv, yeah Bills where a very solid team! I enjoyed watching them. There definitely was some questionable calls in that game by the refs but as we all know they usually are with them dudes.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Tied for so many years, can the Bills finally surpass the Vikings and go 0-5?
Good Lord I hope not ! Regardless the fact that they went to 4 in a row and it's never been done since, not even by the Pats does say something as to how good that team was. I'm pretty sure no team from the nineties put more players into the HOF than the Bills ?

My dream Super Bowl would be Bills vs Vikings, for obvious reasons !

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Good Lord I hope not ! Regardless the fact that they went to 4 in a row and it's never been done since, not even by the Pats does say something as to how good that team was. I'm pretty sure no team from the nineties put more players into the HOF than the Bills ?

My dream Super Bowl would be Bills vs Vikings, for obvious reasons !
Of course we'd (MN) lose. :confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Good grief do the Chiefs look like poop. Better be careful. Season might be over soon.:oops:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Dallas is currently losing to New England but should be leading.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis