Wacky QAnon Guy With Viking (?) Hat

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Repeating lies doesn't make them true. I suspect you know that, but you apparently get your jollies playing the fool.

The plea agreement states that the Government agrees to a 3-level reduction in the sentencing guidelines provided Chansley accepts responsibility, and the guidelines therefore call for 41-51 months. This is a massive reduction compared to the high end under the guidelines.

Conceivably, the judge could go outside the 41-51 month range, but I'd be shocked if Chansley gets anywhere the 105 months this guy got:

>>>MINNEAPOLIS – An Illinois man was sentenced today to 105 months in prison followed by three years of supervised release for setting fire to a cell phone store in Minneapolis in the aftermath of the killing of George Floyd.

According to court documents, on May 28, 2020, Matthew Lee Rupert, 29, a resident of Galesburg, Illinois, posted messages on his Facebook account referencing the public protests occurring in the Twin Cities following the death of George Floyd, including one that stated, “I’m going to Minneapolis tomorrow who coming only goons I’m renting hotel rooms.” On May 29, 2020, Rupert broadcast a Facebook Live video indicating that he was in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Rupert announced that he came “to riot,” and is depicted handing out artillery-shell fireworks, encouraging violence against law enforcement officers, actively damaging property, breaking into buildings, and looting businesses.<<<

A pic of Mr Rupert, apparently a drumph fan but overall just a piece of sh*t.
rupert.jpg

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Repeating lies doesn't make them true. I suspect you know that, but you apparently get your jollies playing the fool.

The plea agreement states that the Government agrees to a 3-level reduction in the sentencing guidelines provided Chansley accepts responsibility, and the guidelines therefore call for 41-51 months. This is a massive reduction compared to the high end under the guidelines.

Conceivably, the judge could go outside the 41-51 month range, but I'd be shocked if Chansley gets anywhere the 105 months this guy got:

>>>MINNEAPOLIS – An Illinois man was sentenced today to 105 months in prison followed by three years of supervised release for setting fire to a cell phone store in Minneapolis in the aftermath of the killing of George Floyd.

According to court documents, on May 28, 2020, Matthew Lee Rupert, 29, a resident of Galesburg, Illinois, posted messages on his Facebook account referencing the public protests occurring in the Twin Cities following the death of George Floyd, including one that stated, “I’m going to Minneapolis tomorrow who coming only goons I’m renting hotel rooms.” On May 29, 2020, Rupert broadcast a Facebook Live video indicating that he was in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Rupert announced that he came “to riot,” and is depicted handing out artillery-shell fireworks, encouraging violence against law enforcement officers, actively damaging property, breaking into buildings, and looting businesses.
Yeah one guy got caught but out of tens of thousands of rioters burning down cities , the capital rioters got punished higher on average ..
I’m glad some of these rioters got locked up !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah one guy got caught but out of tens of thousands of rioters burning down cities , the capital rioters got punished higher on average ..

How old are you?

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
As Steve Bannon (reportedly) said "Flood the zone with sh*t."

>>>“The Democrats don’t matter,” Bannon reportedly said in 2018. “The real opposition is the media. And the way to deal with them is to flood the zone with sh*t.”<<<

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/1/16/20991816/impeachment-trial-trump-bannon-misinformation

If you want to lap up that sh*t, by all means you are free to do so.

The one thing all people charged with breaking the law seem to have in common is that they cry like little babies once they face the consequences of their choices.

The comparisons are ultimately apples to oranges because the facts of the cases are different. Having said that, I have not seen any evidence that the January 6 rioters are being treated unfairly. If anything, they are being charged with less serious crimes:

>>>Those arrested, supporters of the rally say, are victims of “a two-tiered system of justice,” and subjected to harsher treatment for their political views.

As the largest prosecution in U.S. history continues, however, federal judges appointed by presidents of both parties and the court record rebut depictions of riot defendants as martyrs or persecuted “patriots” denied due process. . . .

They seem to have been treated better than most people accused of crimes,” Johnson said. “Most of the January 6th defendants … have been charged with misdemeanors when they could have been charged with more serious felonies like rioting or obstruction” of Congress.

At a hearing for Proud Boys defendants last week, U.S. District Judge Timothy J. Kelly, a 2017 Trump appointee, noted the critical importance of granting jailed clients proper access to their lawyers and to evidence amid continuing coronavirus restrictions and a spike of infections at the jail.

But he swiftly rejected a defense lawyer’s argument suggesting partisan bias was overwhelming the facts. It is “no exaggeration to say that the rule of law, the durability of our Constitution’s order and in the end, the very existence of our republic, is threatened by such conduct” as the defendant is accused of, he said.

“The politics of this have nothing to do with this — not a whit,” Kelly said.<<<

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Chansley was sentenced to 41 months in prison today.

To those who are sympathetic to wacky conspiracy theories: No, he's not the victim of hyper-aggressive anti-Trump deep state commie prosecutors. He broke the law, the prosecutors presented overwhelming evidence of this, and he was sentenced within the federal sentencing guidelines (albeit at the low end under the plea deal, which was already a large reduction compared to the 20 years he was facing if he went to trial).

>>>Jacob Chansley, the spear-carrying Jan. 6 rioter whose horned fur hat, bare chest and face paint made him one of the more recognizable figures in the assault on the Capitol, was sentenced Wednesday to 41 months in prison.<<<

If his lawyer's statements are correct, it appears as if Chansley is not the only one in his family who's lost touch with reality:

>>>Watkins has said Chansley had been under pressure from family members not to plead guilty because they believed Trump would be reinstated as president and pardon him.<<<

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic

No cities were burning down comrade.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Unequal in that they got off too light perhaps :)

This one deserved more I think https://www.yahoo.com/news/realtor-flew-capitol-riot-private-181136423.html
Chansley's attorney may have been onto something when he said "A lot of these defendants — and I’m going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully — but they’re all f------ short-bus people. ... These are people with brain damage, they’re f------ retarded, they’re on the goddamn spectrum,” Watkins told Talking Points Memo."

He was of course arguing that they are less culpable, but it can go both ways.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/554290-qanon-shaman-attorney-refuses-to- apologize-for-short-bus-people-comments

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
They All should be thankful they live in the USA, if citizens say living in China where to pull something like that they probably would have been shot on the spot.

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
They All should be thankful they live in the USA, if citizens say living in China where to pull something like that they probably would have been shot on the spot.

Fixed that for you. The bullet holes in the hotels near Tiananmen square were still visible in 2019 when I was there. The army shot at the journalists looking out their hotel windows above the square during the demonstration.

That said, my fear now is that if the Cheetohead wins in 2024, he will pardon them all if any are left in prison after these puny sentences.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, anyone gets caught selling a bag of weed can get up to 30 years in prison.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
The Rockefeller Laws have been negated in New York as recreational weed is now legal for adults.
Can smoke it, but can't sell it. Get caught with a quarter pound. They'll get charged with intent to distribute.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Can smoke it, but can't sell it. Get caught with a quarter pound. They'll get charged with intent to distribute.
2 ounces is the personal possession limit I believe. Dispensaries will be opening in 22. Or you can go to a rez and buy it there.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
2 ounces is the personal possession limit I believe. Dispensaries will be opening in 22. Or you can go to a rez and buy it there.
Here in Louisiana, we got medical marijuana, plus they just reduced say you get stop and they find a joint you get just a ticket misdemeanor now.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
In some ways, it's surprising that more people weren't shot. I find myself wondering how many of the protestors had crosshairs on their chests that day.

>>>Chapman, who worked as an undercover investigator for the Department of Homeland Security before he retired in 2006, was more surprised. He wondered how none of the rioters at that point had been shot by police, noting the officers with rifles lining the upper reaches of the building.

They have snipers on the roof of the Capitol,” he said, adding: “How did all those people even get that far in the first place?”<<<

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Chansley's attorney may have been onto something when he said "A lot of these defendants — and I’m going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully — but they’re all f------ short-bus people. ... These are people with brain damage, they’re f------ retarded, they’re on the goddamn spectrum,” Watkins told Talking Points Memo."

He was of course arguing that they are less culpable, but it can go both ways.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/554290-qanon-shaman-attorney-refuses-to- apologize-for-short-bus-people-comments
Is he saying that they are so stupid they can't possibly be held responsible for their actions?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis