What are you watching tonight?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just watched the third one the other day. Not directed by Wan, but was produced by him and has much the same look and feel. I liked it. Wan has a new horror film coming out:

We also started watching Fear Street, basically a reboot of classic slashers. Pt1 1994 was decent, Pt2 1978 was better. Will watch Pt3 1666 soon to wrap the series up.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
John Wick Part 2 last night.

Abysmal. That's the only way to describe this movie. It was terrible. Keanu Reeves is so woden, it's painful. I throughly enjoyed the first one, but this was utter dog crap. Too much that was bad about it to go into detail. Suffice to say, it didn't make me have any interest in watching the 3rd movie, and the fact there is a 4th coming out makes me cringe.

4/10, and that's being generous.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Just watched the third one the other day. Not directed by Wan, but was produced by him and has much the same look and feel. I liked it. Wan has a new horror film coming out:

Yeah, I am very much looking forward to renting the third one when it comes out via Redbox after August 10 (I know Wan didn't direct it). Thanks for your thoughts on it; seemed to me, just based on trailers, it was going to feel like The Exorcism of Emily Rose what with the whole courtroom drama subtext.

Thanks for the heads up on Wan's upcoming film!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
John Wick Part 2 last night.

Abysmal. That's the only way to describe this movie. It was terrible. Keanu Reeves is so woden, it's painful. I throughly enjoyed the first one, but this was utter dog crap. Too much that was bad about it to go into detail. Suffice to say, it didn't make me have any interest in watching the 3rd movie, and the fact there is a 4th coming out makes me cringe.

4/10, and that's being generous.
The first part of JW2 was the worst part of the whole series. It got better as it progressed, but was definitely not as good as the other two. I liked the 3rd one better than 2 for sure, but neither is as good as 1.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Went to see “Old” this morning. Interesting story, nice performances enjoyed it.

J

JengaHit

Audioholic
DVD - U2 Go Home - Live from Slane Castle Ireland
Wish they would release more their concert videos on blu ray. I have Rattle and Hum on DVD. I had it on HD-DVD back in the day, but haven't been able to find it on blu ray.

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Too bad not in 4K/Atmos but I haven’t seen a Nicolas Cage movie in a while and it has high ratings.

F7E52973-0DB8-4536-B0E2-6DF111646B71.jpg

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Went to see Jungle Cruise today. Very enjoyable movie.

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Have this in my library. Good movie. May need to watch it again.
remember watching this as a youngster.. loved it!

on a side note: with all the exercise, fitness, and dieting Stallone has done throughout his life, he has not aged well IMO.. unless he stopped in his 60s or something..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis