Powered speakers for the bedroom? Suggestions?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You’d have to put them ontop of storage bins or something since speaker stands take
Up same space as towers . Good luck it’s not easy to find theater worthy powered speakers but jbl studio monitors may work or those genelac.
Lcr or 3 center channels would give you the most space.
Exactly what I was thinking, just put them puppies up on storage bins or something. Yep, that's the way so many of us would roll. For sure.

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
If you like the JBL sound, you could just keep your AMP running with the Anthem and I think they have JBL 530s on sale for like $250 a pair right now which is crazy. Those would probably be fine all the way around and you only have to worry about speaker wire and not plug ins.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai

Those would work not sure if they could switch the tweeters so you could use them horizontally. I’ve always wondered how good those are ...

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Exactly what I was thinking, just put them puppies up on storage bins or something. Yep, that's the way so many of us would roll. For sure.
Isn't that how Floyd Toole installed his upside down Salon 2s?... On storage bins?

:rolleyes:

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai

Those would work not sure if they could switch the tweeters so you could use them horizontally. I’ve always wondered how good those are ...
Flip the tweeter? It's a dome that isn't in a wave guide. What is there to flip?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis