Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Anything less would have been one of the biggest injustices in history. I'm glad the others are being charged for aiding and abetting too.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
But the lying shiits at foxnoise tried to convince us otherwise... T. Carlson ought to be charged with obstruction for his efforts...
I don't watch fox news like, ever, but I do know who Tucker Carlson is. Did he really try to spin it as if they were innocent of any wrongdoing?? No wonder everyone hates faux news.

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Anything less would have been one of the biggest injustices in history. I'm glad the others are being charged for aiding and abetting too.
I'm glad they are too. They all deserve to spend a long time behind bars.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm glad they are too. They all deserve to spend a long time behind bars.
They're complicit too. Just stood there, trying to silence onlookers and prevent them from trying to stop what was happening. The video is bad enough. I can't watch more than a few seconds of it. I can't imagine being there.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I don't watch fox news like, ever, but I do know who Tucker Carlson is. Did he really try to spin it as if they were innocent of any wrongdoing?? No wonder everyone hates faux news.
He literally said (i quote from memory)... " it's a well known fact that Floyd died of a drug overdose".. He's a horrible man.. ...he also avoided a huge lawsuit with the defense that anyone that watches his show can't assume he is speaking factually, and yet millions of the misguided watch him as a news source...

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
What does a getaway driver is charged with something 'after the fact' for the one that was doing crowd control?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
And think about this, just think about this, this was over a counterfeit 20. Ask yourself, would you be treated this way over a counterfeit bill? Should someone be treated this way over a counterfeit bill? Let's get to the heart of the question. How about for a temporary plate?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

He literally said (i quote from memory)... " it's a well known fact that Floyd died of a drug overdose".. He's a horrible man.. ...he also avoided a huge lawsuit with the defense that anyone that watches his show can't assume he is speaking factually, and yet millions of the misguided watch him as a news source...
The judge should have required him/ his show to have a bottom page runner: "you can't assume I am talking factually" for the rest of the show's life.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

And think about this, just think about this, this was over a counterfeit 20. Ask yourself, would you be treated this way over a counterfeit bill? Should someone be treated this way over a counterfeit bill? Let's get to the heart of the question. How about for a temporary plate?

Small nickel and dime counterfeiting or passing as we don't know he actually created the bills, is handled like a misdemeanor or lees and dismissed.
George may or may not have known it was counterfeit.

Oh, that visible plate?

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief

Afaik .. They never even established that Floyd new the bill was fake...but foxnoise and their buddies sure went with the assumption that he was some sort of criminal mastermind... I hate to say it about my own race, but there's a whole buncha easy to bullsh*t white folks nowadays...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis