BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Is it possible to lease my private chauffeur on the same terms as leasing my Bentley?
Yes, you can:

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Yes, you can:
Sadly, I found this article implying that leasing my private chauffeur is not feasible in USA, unless ignore some pesky details like the Constitution. Perhaps the new constitution of the Supreme Court will be more flexible.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Sadly, I found this article implying that leasing my private chauffeur is not feasible in USA, unless ignore some pesky details like the Constitution. Perhaps the new constitution of the Supreme Court will be more flexible.

Leasing or hiring a private chauffeur - just a minor word difference - the result is the same (though I must admit the latter option is far more expensive)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Leasing or hiring a private chauffeur - just a minor word difference - the result is the same (though I must admit the latter option is far more expensive)
I made the posts tongue-in-cheek (hey, this is the SteamVent :cool: ) but leasing implies ownership in the legal sense of property.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
It's a difference between marking a post dumb as opposed to disagree, just saying ;)
Not really. Both are pointless and count as negative feedback. I was just returning the favor.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Not really. Both are pointless and count as negative feedback. I was just returning the favor.
Not at all, in my opinion. Instead of marking your post with "disagree" I could have replied with that there is a significant difference between legally owning people versus hiring them even though the employment conditions are awful. Does this sound better to you?

Edit: Just because I disagree with someone does not automatically imply that I think that they are dumb.

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Replying with reason you disagree takes a bit more effort instead of simply putting “disagree” like, but the prior does not unnecessarily dings forum reputation.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
In any case @Trell this my thread, if you like to discuss imaginary cars or their drivers, feel free to open your own thread. I’d like to finish this one in few days, once I pick up my new Honda

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Replying with reason you disagree takes a bit more effort instead of simply putting “disagree” like, but the prior does not unnecessarily dings forum reputation.
I don't see marking a post with "disagree" as dinging someones forum reputation, it just means that I disagree and I don't always want to make a post saying just that I disagree.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't see marking a post with "disagree" as dinging someones forum reputation, it just means that I disagree and I don't always want to make a post saying just that I disagree.
Click on your own user name, see reactions count. Disagree count as a negative, regardless on how you see it

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Click on your own user name, see reactions count. Disagree count as a negative, regardless on how you see it
Perhaps you should look at the ratio of green reactions to red reactions instead as a measurement :) Yours are much better than mine ;)

Edit: Disagree marking is counted as neutral, I just checked, and you owe me a virtual Irish stout. If you like I could test it out on a number of your post, as I could be mistaken and my arithmetics skills are pretty poor :D

Last edited:
NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
You also need to look at where they come from. All my negatives are from one person...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis