What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'm building a new headphone rig and picked up a set of Sennheiser HD560S' and a Hidizs S9 DAC/amp.

robladw

robladw

Audioholic
I just ordered a new Yamaha A-S1200. Now I am getting ready to buy new speakers to go with it. At 52 years old I am building the 2 channel system I will leave to someone when my time here is done.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
1616011156874.png

Wilson Staff Launch Pad 4 iron/hybrid. More of an iron than a wood hybrid. I tend to pull hook my Taylor Made hybrids so I figured this was worth a shot. And I do carry Wilson Staff irons.

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
I just got my center channel!! Slowly coming together. RBH SV-831WR.
20210317_153909.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Some used blurays mostly 3D and one 4K used from various trips to the thrift store. $2-3 each.
IMG_18032021_170311_(1350_x_1650_pixel).jpg

and some CDs:
IMG_18032021_180443_(1221_x_1900_pixel).jpg

Last edited:
ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Loved Dark City! Flipping great watch. I still remember seeing it when it came out while in college. My housemate/bandmate started calling me Mr. Horn after we saw it. :)

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
The boost tuner for my car only served to whet my appetite. I put a deposit down today on a full ECU tune, larger heat exchanger, and coolant expansion tank.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Dark City didn't get enough attention. That weird ass movie is awesome.
If you want deep blacks its a great way to show it off. If I can get the 4K for a decent price I'd love to get it if it's in the format. Jennifer Connelly is another reason to watch.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Loved Dark City! Flipping great watch. I still remember seeing it when it came out while in college. My housemate/bandmate started calling me Mr. Horn after we saw it. :)
Grrr that's one of those movies where "I can't remember it, but I remember I enjoyed it!"

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I know I saw Dark City ages ago and remember liking it, but that's about all I remember.

robladw

robladw

Audioholic
It arrived. Granted about everything in this office is knew except for the inexpensive 2nd hand turntable and my old Marantz HD DAC 1. Gotta say about 3 hours in and I am loving the Yamaha. Eventually I will experiment in digitizing my old vinyl with that turntable and see how I can get that to turn out. Last year's Samsung Q70 I specifically bought to use for work in I have to keep so much open and monitor so much. Multiple monitor was frustrating. It was my first 4k TV now I am all about 4k HDR. New do it yourself desk from https://www.simplifiedbuilding.com/ they give you the ability to design your own to meet your needs. New Studio 570s which work surprising well near field. New JBL 550 subs which integrate really well the 530s and 570s. Tons of new 4k ultra movies a few sitting on the desk. This is still a work in progress and I may add on to this room or add on a completely new room eventually. We could certainly use it as right now we both work from home no intentions of returning to the office and we both occupy the 2 spare rooms. Recently my daughter told me she needed to talk to me it was important. I said "how much money do you need?". She said "why are you asking me that?". I said "you can not come back home I turned your bedroom in to an office/game room/ media room and I am not giving it up". She laughed and told me she was engaged. I thanked her.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
The boost tuner for my car only served to whet my appetite. I put a deposit down today on a full ECU tune, larger heat exchanger, and coolant expansion tank.
I'm about to get some tunes for my truck too. 500RWHP sounds pretty good on a stock-ish vehicle.

Then I just need to do suspension and tires so I can actually enjoy going off road.

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Thanks man! Recliners are great. I only had a chair before. Right in the sweet spot. Was in heaven.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks man! Recliners are great. I only had a chair before. Right in the sweet spot. Was in heaven.

Haha me too. I had a chair too. It's so much comfortable like never. Got mine like new at my Thrift store threw it in my trunk. Man it was a bit tough getting it in my room, but got it in. Threw a bedsheet on for protection.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
So I've recently discovered a new band, "Jinjer", and am quite taken with them. I just received one of their cds.

711PvCyzLxL._SX522_.jpg

They're a prog metal band and incorporate a lot of different genres ranging from reggae to jazz to metalcore. Their singer is really unique. She has a beautiful voice, but can switch to a death metal growl unlike any female artist I've heard before. It's not just her tho, the whole band is really talented. This is the video that made it to my radar and got me interested to start. Just wait until you get to the chorus before you click away and you'll see what I mean.

It's been a long time since I've bought a cd from a new band. I'm glad I stumbled across these guys.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis