highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I would agree that for the position , he probably doesn't technically need top secret clearance.. I'll bet he has it though.. And i bet Biden has him working on all sorts of things ( that might be more in the diplomacy field)...
A FOIA request would show this, but it may take a while to get the info.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
A FOIA request would show this, but it may take a while to get the info.
When I did my military service in Norway it was secret who had top secret clearance, and I would be surprised if you via FOIA could get who has top secret clearance.

highfigh

highfigh

When I did my military service in Norway it was secret who had top secret clearance, and I would be surprised if you via FOIA could get who has top secret clearance.
As I wrote, it would take time, although we do have a huge problem with people "speaking on condition of anonymity", "an anonymous source" and others who just blather on about things that should remain unknown. Discretion is something that is foreign to many people.

Letting the public know who has top secret clearance makes targets of them.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
lol, sorry man, "it was secret who had top secret clearance" lolo, that right there is some funny sh$t!.lol. No disrespect, but I watched a movie once where a Dean of a certain collage back in the early 60"s once put the Delta house on "double secret probation". :D. By the way how was your time in Norway?

highfigh

highfigh

lol, sorry man, "it was secret who had top secret clearance" lolo, that right there is some funny sh$t!.lol. No disrespect, but I watched a movie once where a Dean of a certain collage back in the early 60"s once put the Delta house on "double secret probation". :D. By the way how was your time in Norway?
Did they have a Department of Redundancy Department?

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
It really is right wing fear mongering that has her pegged as batty.. She's " progressive "

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Ok, I see your point, she's becoming 'progressively batty' .......;)
If nothing else, think about how smart she had to be to get elected to Congress while still in her 20s AND without any big money behind her...and you're gonna get a full dose of her for a looong time.... ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis