Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I get the outrage, especially the POS 9/11 mastermind. I'd inject him alright ............

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
While I fantasized about my various nurses in hospital stays, never got anything but pure professional treatment and zero fantasies fulfilled :)

ps and as the patient, if the nurse wants to jump on me and risk it....not something I'm about to get too much into the "no, don't do it" type response I'd think.
I wonder about her response if she had said "Well, it looks like your ED is gone" and the patient grunts "I was here for heart surgery".

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
"the only choice for somebody like me who is traveling the world to win this battle", said Kerry. Nice. That's like a parent who tells their kids "I beat you because I love you".
Reminds me of the time Harrison Ford took his private plane to get a veggie burger.:)

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Here we go.. Trying to shame liberals for travelling like everyone else in their income bracket.And job description....bs and fodder... I won't even finish the article... I guess Kerry ought to fly commercial??? Edit ,,,, i love it when the conservatives tell me what i ought to be upset about as in reference to climate health.. This is the only time they give a f***...This article is perfect evidence of why it's called "FOXNOISE"

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Here we go.. Trying to shame liberals for travelling like everyone else in their income bracket.And job description....bs and fodder... I won't even finish the article... I guess Kerry ought to fly commercial??? Edit ,,,, i love it when the conservatives tell me what i ought to be upset about as in reference to climate health.. This is the only time they give a f***...
That wasn't "shaming Liberals" (on my part, anyway), it was shaming the 'Climate Czar' who received a 'Climate Change Leadership Award' award used a private jet that holds a small number of passengers & crew to get there. If they're going to tell everyone to pollute less, they should lead by example.

At this point, is there a good reason for him to even go to an award ceremony? Others do it remotely and that has happened long before COVID. Since video conferencing has come so far, I think a lot of travel for business and other meetings/events should be reduced- if emissions are to be reduced, all need to do their part and party doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

BTW- I haven't seen anything about the reduction in emissions in 2020- why is that? There's no possibility that the amount has remained the same when all travel has been reduced, most manufacturing and other major sources have been put on some level of hold. The one area that has to have increased is energy generation because people stayed at home and used their lighting, entertainment systems, computers and HVAC systems more.

First time to LA in 1966, all we saw was a big brown smudge in the lower altitudes and when we drove up to the Griffith Park Observatory, breathing sucked and my eyes burned badly. The sky is much more clear and it was much more pleasant. Here, we had the same kind of smudge over the freeways, but that has been reduced, too. Now, the only times I smell much of anything is if a fire occurs upwind or a large fire is burning in the Western US. When the 640K acre Show-Low/Chedesky fire was going, it was easily visible from PHX and almost anywhere I drove up to I-40 and from Flagstaff to the NM border. I got gas in Oklahoma and could still smell it. For that matter, I could smell it after I made it to MKE.

I don't understand why anyone would complain that we have cleaner water, ground and air than in the past. I saw a pair of Bald Eagles in this area a few weeks ago as I was coming home and that's the first time in my life- I'll be 64 in April. The water was too polluted, the fish had too many toxins and from what I have read, Milwaukee County hadn't had a nesting pair in about 100 years. The rivers are full of fish that couldn't have survived because the water didn't have enough dissolved Oxygen for Salmon & Trout, they have re-introduced Sturgeon & other species and I have seen some nice fish being taken at a waterfall close to my house where only Carp, Bullheads and other undesirable fish had been the main residents- I caught an 18" Muskie a couple of years ago and I had never heard that they were in this part of the Milwaukee River.

Last edited:
L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
That wasn't "shaming Liberals" (on my part, anyway), it was shaming the 'Climate Czar' who received a 'Climate Change Leadership Award' award used a private jet that holds a small number of passengers & crew to get there. If they're going to tell everyone to pollute less, they should lead by example.

At this point, is there a good reason for him to even go to an award ceremony? Others do it remotely and that has happened long before COVID. Since video conferencing has come so far, I think a lot of travel for business and other meetings/events should be reduced- if emissions are to be reduced, all need to do their part and party doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

BTW- I haven't seen anything about the reduction in emissions in 2020- why is that? There's no possibility that the amount has remained the same when all travel has been reduced, most manufacturing and other major sources have been put on some level of hold. The one area that has to have increased is energy generation because people stayed at home and used their lighting, entertainment systems, computers and HVAC systems more.

First time to LA in 1966, all we saw was a big brown smudge in the lower altitudes and when we drove up to the Griffith Park Observatory, breathing sucked and my eyes burned badly. The sky is much more clear and it was much more pleasant. Here, we had the same kind of smudge over the freeways, but that has been reduced, too. Now, the only times I smell much of anything is if a fire occurs upwind or a large fire is burning in the Western US. When the 640K acre Show-Low/Chedesky fire was going, it was easily visible from PHX and almost anywhere I drove up to I-40 and from Flagstaff to the NM border. I got gas in Oklahoma and could still smell it. For that matter, I could smell it after I made it to MKE.

I don't understand why anyone would complain that we have cleaner water, ground and air than in the past. I saw a pair of Bald Eagles in this area a few weeks ago as I was coming home and that's the first time in my life- I'll be 64 in April. The water was too polluted, the fish had too many toxins and from what I have read, Milwaukee County hadn't had a nesting pair in about 100 years. The rivers are full of fish that couldn't have survived because the water didn't have enough dissolved Oxygen for Salmon & Trout, they have re-introduced Sturgeon & other species and I have seen some nice fish being taken at a waterfall close to my house where only Carp, Bullheads and other undesirable fish had been the main residents- I caught an 18" Muskie a couple of years ago and I had never heard that they were in this part of the Milwaukee River.
The article was liberal shaming.. I wasn't referring to the post.. But how you gonna get to Greenland with an entire crew of secret service and aids, commercial?? Not hardly.. So i guess i have to 100% disagree with the thought... Edit i agree with many of your assessments , but i won't worry about how or where Kerry travels.. Much has other purposes than the event itself,he may have timed other events around this one..the whole thing is fact light.. I am glad there are positive things coming out of the quarantine though, our brown cloud over town disappeared...

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

The article was liberal shaming.. I wasn't referring to the post.. But how you gonna get to Greenland with an entire crew of secret service and aids, commercial?? Not hardly.. So i guess i have to 100% disagree with the thought... Edit i agree with many of your assessments , but i won't worry about how or where Kerry travels.. Much has other purposes than the event itself,he may have timed other events around this one..the whole thing is fact light.. I am glad there are positive things coming out of the quarantine though, our brown cloud over town disappeared...
Iceland, IIRC, but they do have international flights.

The US government wastes more money in one year than many countries will ever see and its the single largest employer in the country.. I have a problem with that. That being said, I have to wonder how he travels outside of the US- he wouldn't walk, bike or skateboard (although that would be a good visual)- do they trust anyone enough to drive him in something that's not secure?

Kerry is just a cabinet member- I'm not sure they send a whole SS detail for someone at his level but if they did, I doubt the 'private plane' is one of those 13 passenger Gulfstreams.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Iceland, IIRC, but they do have international flights.

The US government wastes more money in one year than many countries will ever see and its the single largest employer in the country.. I have a problem with that. That being said, I have to wonder how he travels outside of the US- he wouldn't walk, bike or skateboard (although that would be a good visual)- do they trust anyone enough to drive him in something that's not secure?

Kerry is just a cabinet member- I'm not sure they send a whole SS detail for someone at his level but if they did, I doubt the 'private plane' is one of those 13 passenger Gulfstreams.
i just can't and won't get worked up about the implied hypocrisy .. i didn't here a peep out of foxnoise about green anything except as a bad Paris agreement(which is debatable at best) over the last 4 years.. this recent implication does one thing : it makes foxnoise viewers mad at dems about said implied hypocrisy.. when in reality there isn't a nickels difference in the way Kerry is traveling vs the cabinet members from recent admins..it's fodder .. not worth worrying about in the grand scheme of things even in the best of times let alone now that trump left a dumpster fire to put out...

highfigh

highfigh

i just can't and won't get worked up about the implied hypocrisy .. i didn't here a peep out of foxnoise about green anything except as a bad Paris agreement(which is debatable at best) over the last 4 years.. this recent implication does one thing : it makes foxnoise viewers mad at dems about said implied hypocrisy.. when in reality there isn't a nickels difference in the way Kerry is traveling vs the cabinet members from recent admins..it's fodder .. not worth worrying about in the grand scheme of things even in the best of times let alone now that trump left a dumpster fire to put out...
I don't watch Fox, so I don't know what they said about it.

It's amazing, how the views about the environment have changed WRT politics since the proposal for the EPA was presented by Nixon.

The point is, he's the Climate Czar. I would say the same about someone from any party- I just don't care about their affiliation.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I don't watch Fox, so I don't know what they said about it.

It's amazing, how the views about the environment have changed WRT politics since the proposal for the EPA was presented by Nixon.

The point is, he's the Climate Czar. I would say the same about someone from any party- I just don't care about their affiliation.
fox news is were that article comes from... it may have been labled "politico" in this thread , but there's a big old fox news banner on it.. btw .. this is 100% foxnoise strategy , whether you pay attention to party or not *foxnoise does* and they will and do constantly nit pick every little thing they can sell as hypocrisy during a dem administration then suddenly develop a case of amnesia/ party blindness when a gop admin does the *same exact thing*....it's there mission statement : get republicans elected , it's been that way for 25 years...

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis