John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
fox news is were that article comes from... it may have been labled "politico" in this thread , but there's a big old fox news banner on it.. btw .. this is 100% foxnoise strategy , whether you pay attention to party or not *foxnoise does* and they will and do constantly nit pick every little thing they can sell as hypocrisy during a dem administration then suddenly develop a case of amnesia/ party blindness when a gop admin does the *same exact thing*....it's there mission statement : get republicans elected , it's been that way for 25 years...
I hope you do realize that if you simply flip the parties (democrat for republican) and insert CNN (or MSNBC or ABC or NBC or CBS et all) in lieu of Fox, your statement would still have the same ring of truth...

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I hope you do realize that if you simply flip the parties (democrat for republican) and insert CNN (or MSNBC or ABC or NBC or CBS et all) in lieu of Fox, your statement would still have the same ring of truth...
of course i do as in regards to cnn and msnbc.. as it regards to abc, cbs bbc pbs ect ... it's a question of asking yourself .. has "the mainstream media "gone pro dem? or has the conservative agenda gone bugsh** crazy ?.. i'd argue the latter and that mainstream media is a scapegoat to excuse the historically abhorrent behavior of the gop in the last 13 years...

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
fox news is were that article comes from... it may have been labled "politico" in this thread , but there's a big old fox news banner on it.. btw .. this is 100% foxnoise strategy , whether you pay attention to party or not *foxnoise does* and they will and do constantly nit pick every little thing they can sell as hypocrisy during a dem administration then suddenly develop a case of amnesia/ party blindness when a gop admin does the *same exact thing*....it's there mission statement : get republicans elected , it's been that way for 25 years...
I saw it on other links.

Double standards are too common- never been a fan.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think the stark difference between FOX and CNN/Msnbc is the latter is journalism while the former is built on lies and fear-mongering. There is a difference in policy, but to say they're in any way equal presentation is not living in reality. Four years of Trump and about all FOX can do is deflect. The latter are simply reporting what he says/does because it's right there out in the open. Then you add the long list of characters from the Republicans, especially those who make air time, and it's not wonder a sense of class and journalism is absent.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
Fox had more viewers then all rest of the networks combined. Now they are treating there audience like they have no brains like CNN and MSNBC do. Anyone with a brain turns off CNN in about 2 minutes

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I suspect the ones here saying CNN/Msnbc are equal to Fox do not actually watch CNN/Msnbc.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I suspect the ones here saying CNN/Msnbc are equal to Fox do not actually watch CNN/Msnbc.
Agree , they are the same model.. But the level of actual news vs political spin is higher at cnn / msnbc in general... Foxnoise invented and perfected the art of nitpicking at the "enemy" with non news fodder....i still think the idea of how kerry travels to official assignments is nonsensical fodder ...the policy implementation is real news.. Just my opinion..

highfigh

highfigh

Neither side sees the other as reasonable. People side with the one they can understand, regardless of whether it's reasonable, or not and never trying to see it from the other side is the reason for all of the bickering and BS flying around.

I think 'equal' would be the wrong word- maybe equivalent might be better.

highfigh

highfigh

Agree , they are the same model.. But the level of actual news vs political spin is higher at cnn / msnbc in general... Foxnoise invented and perfected the art of nitpicking at the "enemy" with non news fodder....i still think the idea of how kerry travels to official assignments is nonsensical fodder ...the policy implementation is real news.. Just my opinion..
I think they should have mentioned the number of people who were on the flight for official purposes. Just saying that he took a private jet means little without "the rest of the story", as Paul Harvey used to say.

Leaving out pertinent facts is the main problem with the news, IMO. Well, other than making it up as they go.

Reporting used to include "Who, what, when, where, how and why" but it didn't require personal perception- that was up to the editorial page.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Neither side sees the other as reasonable. People side with the one they can understand, regardless of whether it's reasonable, or not and never trying to see it from the other side is the reason for all of the bickering and BS flying around.

I think 'equal' would be the wrong word- maybe equivalent might be better.
It's the same meaning.

The reason why there isn't an equivalent to Faux is because for four years CNN/Msnbc have had easy picking. When the guy at the top is a chronic liar and narcissist, the only thing those serving below him can do is lie and deflect to cover for him. And being such an extreme narcissist he doesn't see/care if it's right in the open. He's the most transparent president I've ever seen. The cast of characters is too long to name, and I've mentioned the names many times now. Greene is only the latest example (albeit maybe the greatest). Despite what the poster above believes, It is Faux who has provided the most spin because they were constantly in a defensive position with Trump's behavior. All the other two networks have had to do is report that.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I think they should have mentioned the number of people who were on the flight for official purposes. Just saying that he took a private jet means little without "the rest of the story", as Paul Harvey used to say.

Leaving out pertinent facts is the main problem with the news, IMO. Well, other than making it up as they go.

Reporting used to include "Who, what, when, where, how and why" but it didn't require personal perception- that was up to the editorial page.
I would further want to know what other business may have been conducted on that trip...Kerry has top secret clearance ( i would bet), he may well have had a parallel bit of business to do... Foxnoise wouldn't know about that necessarily and a Scandinavian reporter probably would have even less of an idea...

highfigh

highfigh

I would further want to know what other business may have been conducted on that trip...Kerry has top secret clearance ( i would bet), he may well have had a parallel bit of business to do... Foxnoise wouldn't know about that necessarily and a Scandinavian reporter probably would have even less of an idea...
I'm not sure he needs top secret clearance- it's probably more a policy position than security.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I'm not sure he needs top secret clearance- it's probably more a policy position than security.
I would agree that for the position , he probably doesn't technically need top secret clearance.. I'll bet he has it though.. And i bet Biden has him working on all sorts of things ( that might be more in the diplomacy field)...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis