Trump wants a 21 gun salute

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Forget the salute, he just needs to wait a while longer for the firing squad to be authorized.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
He would deserve a 21 gun salute with fake blanks! That would be coherent with his fake propaganda.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Today, Trump’s the last day in office, the US COVID-19 death count passed 400,000.

Let their families fire the salute.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
2 million illegal immigrants getting ready to cross over as soon Joe takes office. lmao.
Coming soon to a town near you.
2723759C-AFB3-42B0-B208-D81C847BC60F.jpeg

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
He wanted a bigger military celebration but was turned down in light of his seditious acts. A firing squad would be nice.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Forget the salute, he just needs to wait a while longer for the firing squad to be authorized.
The US hasn't shot anyone since Pvt Eddie Slovik.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I suppose 21 middle fingers should have been appropriate as he boarded the aircraft.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
lol, lol, lol on the comments. Trump followers have warped brains...........long story short. I hope those in Congress that supported Trump to the very end, get booted out. Wheels are all ready turning here in WI., to rid those Reps. Ron Johnson, for one, who is all ready being black balled.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
lol, lol, lol on the comments. Trump followers have warped brains...........long story short. I hope those in Congress that supported Trump to the very end, get booted out. Wheels are all ready turning here in WI., to rid those Reps. Ron Johnson, for one, who is all ready being black balled.
Ron Johnson really is a giant clown. Sad excuse for a rep.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Joe B

Joe B

Audioholic Chief
Not to wish anyone real harm:rolleyes: , but I would laugh my ass off if I went to cnn.com some day in the near future to see that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard had adducted Trump while he was playing golf and brought him back to Iran for ordering the murder of major general Qassem Soleimani in Iraq. What goes around comes around.;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis