For the love of god or whoever … VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
At lest this "coup" is as incompetent as the leadership would indicate. Will definitely incubate more stupidity, tho.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You are right....20,000.
Or conceivably not reported at some times. I love the juxtaposition of drumphy's preparation for the "blm/antifa" but conveniently relaxes standards for the day of a result he doesn't like. Talk about stupid poop dictators. What kind of bullshit would such a coup result in? Mind boggling as to the incompetence.....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Or conceivably not reported at some times. I love the juxtaposition of drumphy's preparation for the "blm/antifa" but conveniently relaxes standards for the day of a result he doesn't like. Talk about stupid poop dictators. What kind of bullshit would such a coup result in? Mind boggling as to the incompetence.....
It wouldn't be any real surprise if he did relax standards, would it? :confused:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I believe a handful were on trial for attempted kidnapping.
That was a different group of half-wits plotting to kidnap the governor. I don't believe anyone was charged as a result of the state capitol building occupation.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
To those that are inclined to write this off as a fringe movement...remember that half of the police, military, national guard are Trump supporters.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That was a different group of half-wits plotting to kidnap the governor. I don't believe anyone was charged as a result of the state capitol building occupation.
Michigan was what I was referring to. I think they'll be using video evidence to round up those inside the WH.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Ah Faux what a bunch of losers. Most of these people were not violent! What about the Trump supporters??? Their voices haven't been heard yet! It's what I always notice with Faux: they don't care. CNN/Msnbc, I see people who are genuinely disturbed by this stuff. Faux and the Republican speakers it's half-concessions. Graham- I got some great results with Trump, but it's time to move on. How sad.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
To those that are inclined to write this off as a fringe movement...remember that half of the police, military, national guard are Trump supporters.
As I understand it, much of Trumps support amongst military personnel hinges on his previous pledges to pull troops out of foreign deployments. He hasn't really done that to any major extent. And, senior military leaders have repeatedly said that they have no business being involved in the political realm. You could see pockets of lower-ranked military members pulling stupid stunts, but I don't believe they should be of major concern.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
What's sad is who the truck didn't think to have security on hand before the capitol started???
Obviously, they didn't think it would reach the level that occurred.

This will be a good time to see how well facial recognition software works since a lot of them weren't wearing a mask.

highfigh

highfigh

- One dead. I think it was probably that woman who was taken out on a stretcher. She looked to be given oxygen and CPR.
- A senate aid thought quickly enough to grab the electoral paperwork before the mob broke in.
- I also think Rachael Maddow (Msnbc) said it well: looking to Republicans for answers has ended. It was another who called in the Virginia guard to come in, not Trump. Cruz, McConnell and the lot decided to stay silent through it all till it was too late. This is the culmination of that. The press can't keep waiting for Trump to respond. He isn't in any meaningful way.
- It is believed the mob used chemicals to overwhelm the guards on duty.
- This flag was there.....
View attachment 43445
Last headline I saw showed four dead. Didn't see details.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Obviously, they didn't think it would reach the level that occurred.
WOOPS! That's the wrong answer. Security works on prevention and thinking the worst, not the minimum. Imagine trying to explain that to the WH while being the head of the department of security.

highfigh

highfigh

This is what happens when a child is allowed to play with dynamite.

A picture of the Capitol Police in the Congressional chambers. And a woman has been shot.

... and a protester in Congress.
The dead woman had been active in the Air Force for 14 years-

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
The dead woman had been active in the Air Force for 14 years-

Breaching the capitol building and threatening the lives of US senate members (bomb threats, pipe bombs, etc as they did yesterday) is a serious crime. This woman and many other hillbillies yesterday were terrorists and need to face the consequences.

These terrorists were largely radicalized by a lying conniving lardass orange mthrfkr.

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Breaching the capitol building and threatening the lives of US senate members (bomb threats, pipe bombs, etc as they did yesterday) is a serious crime. This woman and many other hillbillies yesterday were terrorists and need to face the consequences.

These terrorists were largely radicalized by a lying conniving lardass orange mthrfkr.
So I don’t agree that this is tolerable behavior. It should never get to this level. I do find it interesting that all the protests and riots over the summer that injured and killed many people. Destroyed businesses and government buildings was written off by the media and even justified in some ways. Yesterday some Congress people got scared and it is the end of the world. Not sure why security was not beefed up and it should have been. Who ever let that happen should be held accountable they knew about this for 3 weeks. I heard yesterday the mayor asked for extra security and did not get what was needed for security of the city. But I think the capital is protected by he capital police who report to a congress. Not sure it that is true or not.

As we saw all summer and now yesterday less than 1% of the protesters are troublemakers and 99% are there to be peaceful. But all get grouped together when bad things happen.

If we can not separate the 1% and call them out and hold them accountable for the laws that were broken and specially for their terrible action we can never heal this country. So we need to stop the bull sh-t. We can’t encourage protests and justify violence on the left and demonize it on the right. Its bad period, for both sides. Not sure why we can’t all get on the same page.

My 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
how about we all just come to the realization the trump is deranged, and a full blown cult leader and his hard core followers are weak minded titfucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis