lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
After all the movies/shows over the years with right wingers overthrowing the government and replacing it with idiocy.....and it's becoming real.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
After all the movies/shows over the years with right wingers overthrowing the government and replacing it with idiocy.....and it's becoming real.
The sad part is the guys overthrowing the government are portrayed as the bad guys...wonder if they've had this moment yet?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Would be a cool point in time for the The Day the Earth Stood Still thing.....

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
McConnell drops filibuster demand, letting Democrats assume full power.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
McConnell drops filibuster demand, letting Democrats assume full power.
Then, there's this-

So much for a two party system if they decide to end it.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Then, there's this-

So much for a two party system if they decide to end it.
We're past a 2party system now.. We have dems, Republicans. Trumpies and an ever growing independent factor.. Wringing hands and white knuckling about the dumpster fire that is current consertive-ism is just prolonging the trump effect that killing the current version.. It needs rebuilding from the ground up...

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
We're past a 2party system now.. We have dems, Republicans. Trumpies and an ever growing independent factor.. Wringing hands and white knuckling about the dumpster fire that is current consertive-ism is just prolonging the trump effect that killing the current version.. It needs rebuilding from the ground up...
I mean electable parties.

The GOP needs to get their shyte together if they want to be viable.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis