The Marantz AV7705 Surround Processor/Pre-Amplifier Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moxxen

Audiophyte
oh boy, lets make this a good new year! Just got a new tv... first upgrade from an old HD plasma to a Oled... and the sound i have is soo outdated it's sad... old sonly system from 2005... I can't wait to use eArc and get some quality sound in this room.... anyway... Best wishes to everyone for a great new year.

M

MidwestAB

Audiophyte
I'm finally working on a purpose-built room and looking to upgrade from my aging Denon receiver to get immersive audio and take advantage of my HDR capable TV.

A

AudioAlex

Audiophyte
Thank You Gene and Marantz! One of us will be very lucky soon.
I have loved my outdated Marantz 4500 for many many years. I have been updating my home theater, on a budget, (two kids in college), so the AV7705 would be a welcomed addition.
As a singer and musician, I would relish the better sound quality of the 7705. Better amplification, greater headroom, and less distortion would mean hearing Renee Fleming‘s pure vocal prowess, John Coltarane’s saxophone split notes in the air undistorted, and watch Springsteen‘s Hyde Park concert cranked to the max.
As a film buff, I’d relish re-watching all my favorite film classics, like Citizen Kane, and finally, clearly hearing Orson say, “Rosebud”.
Finally, I would get to use the 4 overhead speakers a friend gave me, and submerse myself in Atmos Heaven watching: Gravity, The Matrix and Blade Runner 2049.
Here’s wishing all of you a healthy 2021! Thank you!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Thank You Gene and Marantz! One of us will be very lucky soon.
I have loved my outdated Marantz 4500 for many many years. I have been updating my home theater, on a budget, (two kids in college), so the AV7705 would be a welcomed addition.
As a singer and musician, I would relish the better sound quality of the 7705. Better amplification, greater headroom, and less distortion would mean hearing Renee Fleming‘s pure vocal prowess, John Coltarane’s saxophone split notes in the air undistorted, and watch Springsteen‘s Hyde Park concert cranked to the max.
As a film buff, I’d relish re-watching all my favorite film classics, like Citizen Kane, and finally, clearly hearing Orson say, “Rosebud”.
Finally, I would get to use the 4 overhead speakers a friend gave me, and submerse myself in Atmos Heaven watching: Gravity, The Matrix and Blade Runner 2049.
Here’s wishing all of you a healthy 2021! Thank you!
Not to burst your bubble but you realize the 7705 is a pre-pro, not an avr like your 4500? So no amplification let alone better. At least the only 4500 I see is an avr. Altho you could perhaps use the amps in your 4500 to use the 7705 with.....

A

AudioAlex

Audiophyte
Not to burst your bubble but you realize the 7705 is a pre-pro, not an avr like your 4500? So no amplification let alone better. At least the only 4500 I see is an avr. Altho you could perhaps use the amps in your 4500 to use the 7705 with.....

A

AudioAlex

Audiophyte
Thanks. Yes, I know that. I can invest in a Marantz amp., and get some great value added.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks. Yes, I know that. I can invest in a Marantz amp., and get some great value added.
Meh, not impressed with value of Marantz multich amps myself. No particular value added just being from Marantz. I certainly wouldn't call audio gear an "investment" except in pleasure....not the financial sense :)

E

el viejo

Audiophyte
because i'm currently using an ancient HSN bought RCA home theater right now.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Soooooo who won?
Winner will be announced this coming week. An email will go to the lucky winner and then we need to get a response with their mailing address etc. So, check your spam filters just in case because you'll have 24-hours to let me know you still want the prize before we have to pick another winner. Winners are selected totally randomly based on the number of entries, so everyone has equal chance.

Once I've got that completed winning email reply I'll post a reply here and announcing the winner. I wish each of you the best of luck!

Benni777

Benni777

Audioholic
Winner will be announced this coming week. An email will go to the lucky winner and then we need to get a response with their mailing address etc. So, check your spam filters just in case because you'll have 24-hours to let me know you still want the prize before we have to pick another winner. Winners are selected totally randomly based on the number of entries, so everyone has equal chance.

Once I've got that completed winning email reply I'll post a reply here and announcing the winner. I wish each of you the best of luck!
Umm yes I want the prize.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
The winner has been established. Mark Haider won and has replied with an address to close the deal.
Keep your eyes peeled for the next contest - there will be more in 2021!

Benni777

Benni777

Audioholic
Dang..... Well congrats Mark. 2020 still sucks for me and 2021 isn't any better apparently....

M

mhaider

Audiophyte
Hi Everyone, Just want to say thanks to Audioholics and Marantz for this great prize! Super surprised when I got the email from Wayne this morning saying I won. Any suggestions on an amp to pair with it? I'm thinking 7 channel for now. Love to hear your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis