For the love of god or whoever … VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I still have a Secret clearance. There are two criteria to be satisfied to access classified information: the requisite security clearance and a "need to know". You can have a "super-duper-top 'o the heap-secret" security clearance, but if you have no need to access information classified as merely "secret", you ain't seeing it.
A friend was a Sr Project Architect for a large corporation and because their work included government security agencies, nuclear power and defense facilities, hydroelectric cams, airports and other huge projects that required extreme security, he needed to be checked out on a regular basis. He needed this for NNSA clearance and each time, someone would be interviewed to get info about the person's character and to provide any insight into the person's thinking, if possible. I was the one chosen for his last clearance and he let me know in advance that I would be receiving a call to set up an appointment. I could have had a lot of fun by making up some really interesting stories about his past, but I didn't. :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
A guy like drumphy just sees an immense amount of money to manipulate....and if he does it right, tax free.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like Barr has finally jumped off of the (sinking) good ship Trump. Giuliani is probably hanging around for a pardon. Good luck with that.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I can't believe people are that gullible, especially with DJT's history with his own supposed 'charities'.

Oh wait, yes I do. :D
They don't care but then they cry not affording things they really need.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Although countless, I'll go with Trump using tear gas on protestors to make way for his photoop while holding a bible upside down in front of a church he doesn't attend. The church director disapproved of his appearance. There's also him saying he wished Americans would bow to him like Kim Jung's people do.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Watched Lou Dobbs last night for grins. He had some postal contractors (not regular postal workers?) as well as a few polling people on claiming fraud fraud fraud. He was all over it. No matter that Republicans picked up seats in the House and will probably hold the Senate the election was rigged. I think he even mentioned the "Deep State". Didn't he do some guest star appearances on the Xfiles back in the day? :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Oh I forgot to add that Dobbs referred to Barr as either a liar or a fool. Fox really ought to clean house after this is finally over.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Oh I forgot to add that Dobbs referred to Barr as either a liar or a fool. Fox really ought to clean house after this is finally over.
Nah, they'll just do what politicians do and flip their view and pretend they've always thought that way. Somehow, people will buy it.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
You know there are times where I question my own sanity, and then I listen to someone like Toon Girl here, and I figure ... I’m alright. :D

She’s literally a living, walking ‘They Walk Among Us!’ trope.

I love that Giuliani has to pat her hand during her testimony to try to slow her roll. Even Crazy Rudy realizes she’s over the top.

Thanks for making my morning, I needed a good laugh.

I just woke up and the local news is reporting that all the hospitals in Montgomery County, PA, where I live, are at full capacity with mostly COVID-19 cases and they’re diverting patients to other hospitals nearby in southeastern Pennsylvania, since there's literally no room at the inn . o_O Not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis